Why the 2014 Mid-Terms were so unimportant - Nate Silver

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The 2014 Election Is the Least Important in Years FiveThirtyEight

Yes, the Republicans worst nightmare is back. Nate Silverman calls them the way he sees them. He is a impartial political scientist and leaves partisanship at the door. He predictions are hardly ever wrong. This is a great read!

The 2014 elections turned out as expected. The turnout was historically low. In 2016, with a woman for the first time at the top of a political ticket, you can expect a record turnout. Not so good for the GOP.......

That's the way it goes with low information voters....
Let's elect the first black.Let's elect the first women and be part of history....
Who gives a shit what they stand for.

They suck worse than any congress we have ever had. They can't really do anything because they know another stunt like the debt ceiling hostage crisis will hurt their slim chances at the White House so they just take up space doing nothing of consequence. Their biggest accomplishment to date has been to give Obama fast-track approval of the TPP trade deal, not exactly something to crow about.

Damn the OP is butthurt posting an article from. May 2014

And it is still true today. It also has some serious implecations
Nate Silverman is no "political scientist" he's a left loon hack

I figured Sassy would be among the first Nay Sayers. EXCELLENT! You are right up there with the great political predictor....Karl Rove!

I figured Sassy would be among the first Nay Sayers. EXCELLENT! You are right up there with the great political predictor....Karl Rove!

You figured nothing, tool. Fucking clowns are so childish

:banana: I AM RIGHT AGAIN! :banana:

They suck worse than any congress we have ever had. They can't really do anything because they know another stunt like the debt ceiling hostage crisis will hurt their slim chances at the White House so they just take up space doing nothing of consequence. Their biggest accomplishment to date has been to give Obama fast-track approval of the TPP trade deal, not exactly something to crow about.

They're still 1000 times better than he previous Democrat Congress.

You're an idiot. Have a nice "thread" denying the reality you got your asses handed to you on a platter.

Yes, the Republicans worst nightmare is back. Nate Silverman calls them the way he sees them. He is a impartial political scientist and leaves partisanship at the door. He predictions are hardly ever wrong. This is a great read!

The 2014 elections turned out as expected. The turnout was historically low. In 2016, with a woman for the first time at the top of a political ticket, you can expect a record turnout. Not so good for the GOP.......

Yeah Sarah Palin will be awesome

Be honest....Are you and Staphanie the same person? Your posts smell alike...:biggrin:

Yeah Sarah Palin will be awesome

Now ya done it,you mentioned Palin, their heads will spin and explode

Be honest....Are you and Staphanie the same person? Your posts smell alike...:biggrin:

GFY homo an wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth.

Forum List

Back