Why some, note some, Trump lovers are under the Cult of Trump!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I voted for Clinton , but I am not obsessed with her, like some Trumpers are. Now it doesn't mean you are stupid , but cult leaders play on emotions, and well, Trump is a master player on emotions, not facts.

I voted for Clinton , but I am not obsessed with her, like some Trumpers are. Now it doesn't mean you are stupid , but cult leaders play on emotions, and well, Trump is a master player on emotions, not facts.

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, just by your mere post your are being a hypocrite.

are you SERIOUS,you SERIOUSLY voted for Clinton?:cuckoo:

and here,I thought you were always one of the more intelligent posters at this site.you sure proved me wrong voting for a mass murderer who same as the Bushs was involved in drug smuggling for the CIA into the mena arkansas airport.:rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

I am not a trump supporter,but i at least had enough sense to vote for someone who was not a career pollitician.:laughing0301:

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, just by your mere post your are being a hypocrite.

I voted for McCain but when Obama got elected, I was appalled at some whites having a fit over him, I voted for him in 2012, because I seen the good he was doing with the ACA, finally something done about healthcare.

I also voted for Hillary as she would of continued and improved the ACA, not the nightmare we have now. I voted for the improvement and continuation of the ACA and expansion of Medicaid and the EPA and Dodd-Frank. So I voted on the issues , not the person, and many trump voters voted on emotions.

I also knew what 3 branches of the GOP would do and sure enough, its coming true.

The people who are in the cult of Trump are those who are swayed by the emotion of what he says but ignore the actions he actually takes.

Trump is just a demagogue.

Not like Trump lovers. The excitement of a brown skinned person in the oval office attracted many backers apparently, very different than the cult of the trump loyalists.

Like you, many of us voted on the issues--especially those of us who loathed Obamacare. The last thing we wanted was more of the same. Secondly, Hillary Clinton came with too much baggage, and her stand on other issues, if she had one, was weak at best. My decision then was, "Let's see how Donald Trump does--at least he is not Clinton."

Here is the problem. Democrats and the Left started howling, throwing tantrums, making accusations. Their reaction set up an equal and opposite reaction. If the Democratic Party and Left would just calm down, there would be no need for the other side to launch a defense--which may in the end prove more effective than the howling on the Left. Sometimes it is in the best interests of everyone to quiet down and simply let people observe and decide for themselves. All the Left and the media is accomplishing at present is to harden hearts on the Right.

You know, when the general election started, and Trump said that if Hillary won, it would be because the election was rigged.

Now? Yes, it's coming more and more to light that the election was fixed, but it was fixed for Trump. This Cambridge Analytica thing is gonna get us closer to finding out how Trump did it and who all was involved.

You voted for Hillary!!!

IMG_6905.jpg

Now it doesn't mean you are stupid , but cult leaders play on emotions, and well, Trump is a master player on emotions, not facts.

So he's just like Obama?

Not like Trump lovers. The excitement of a brown skinned person in the oval office attracted many backers apparently, very different than the cult of the trump loyalists.

Oh, no, not at all. I wouldn't expect a partisan hack to see the comparison.

At Obama Rallies, Fainting Spells Resurge

We Scream, We Swoon. How Dumb Can We Get?

Barack Obama, Larry David and the fainting woman*

6a00e54f8c22b788340120a5ff2819970c-500pi

You know, when the general election started, and Trump said that if Hillary won, it would be because the election was rigged.

Now? Yes, it's coming more and more to light that the election was fixed, but it was fixed for Trump. This Cambridge Analytica thing is gonna get us closer to finding out how Trump did it and who all was involved.
The "Russia Collusion" cult way outnumbers Trump "fans."

Forum List

Back