Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

Celebrate being an American.

We are not now, nor have we ever been, a 'white' nation.

Haha...that looks good on paper for today's fragile pussies but that's a lie.
This nation was founded by, built by and run by Whites...Sucks huh?

The Democrat party has always been racist. Not surprised they're using it by labeling Patriotism as being a "White Nationalist". What's they're label for black, Native and Asian patriotic Americans?

Well, I refuse to let them own the phrase. All we have to do to disarm them of it is embrace being and being called "White Nationalists"....simple shit.

Celebrate being an American.

We are not now, nor have we ever been, a 'white' nation.

Haha...that looks good on paper for today's fragile pussies but that's a lie.
This nation was founded by, built by and run by Whites...Sucks huh?

So fucking what. Times change. Sucks huh?

What has changed?
Who founded this nation hasn't, who built and continues to build it hasn't and who runs it hasn't...and trust me, you want it that way......hahahaha...sucks huh?

Very few people identified by Leftists as "White Nationalists" would dispute the fact that Americans of all races, colors, creeds, and genders are really "Americans." What is opposed is bringing in new "Americans" who do not share our values, do not subscribe to American exceptionalism, don't speak English and don't intend to assimilate, and do not share the middle-class work ethic. To hell with such people.

I am "white" and I'm a Nationalist, but if the term "White Nationalist," applied to me is intended as a slur or an insult, go fuck yourself.

Do I make myself clear?

The Democrat party has always been racist. Not surprised they're using it by labeling Patriotism as being a "White Nationalist". What's they're label for black, Native and Asian patriotic Americans?

Well, I refuse to let them own the phrase. All we have to do to disarm them of it is embrace being and being called "White Nationalists"....simple shit.

Why not 'cracker'? Whitey should start taking 'cracker' back too!

^^That's how fucking retarded you sound.^^

It reminds me of the cartoon I saw once.

In the

First panel: these two youths were pictured (one dark skinned, one white) ....the white one says "I'm going to start a White Student's Union"

Second Panel: The darker skinned one asks "Why"

Third Panel: "Because having a Black Student Union is racist" says the white student.

Fourth Panel: "So you want to be racist as well?"

Very few people identified by Leftists as "White Nationalists" would dispute the fact that Americans of all races, colors, creeds, and genders are really "Americans." What is opposed is bringing in new "Americans" who do not share our values, do not subscribe to American exceptionalism, don't speak English and don't intend to assimilate, and do not share the middle-class work ethic. To hell with such people.

I am "white" and I'm a Nationalist, but if the term "White Nationalist," applied to me is intended as a slur or an insult, go fuck yourself.

Do I make myself clear?

Crystal.

I thought we all wanted extremely patriotic and extremely proud citizens...no?
Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

Probably because I don't look in the mirror every 30 seconds, I am just a proud American who thinks liberals are retarded.

Why not 'cracker'? Whitey should start taking 'cracker' back too!

^^That's how fucking retarded you sound.^^

Hey look bud... I'm the wrong guy for your ignorant bullshit, I've never been offended by being called white or anything that would imply being white..."Cracker" is fine by me.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
Merriam-Webster definition of WHITE NATIONALIST

white nationalist
noun
Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

'Dictionary.com definition of white nationalism
white nationalism
[hwahyt nash-uh-nl-iz-uh m, nash-nuh-liz-uh m, wahyt]
noun
white supremacy.

If you pushed for nationalism regardless of race, perhaps we could find some issues to agree upon. However, your condition is intolerable. Take your racism, and eat a bag of dicks.

Goddam, I've been waiting for well over a decade for the pseudocons to hit tard bottom, and they still haven't found it!

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
Merriam-Webster definition of WHITE NATIONALIST

white nationalist
noun
Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

'Dictionary.com definition of white nationalism
white nationalism
[hwahyt nash-uh-nl-iz-uh m, nash-nuh-liz-uh m, wahyt]
noun
white supremacy.

That was already said in this thread...as soon as White is added to the word "Nationalist" it becomes racist...thanks to Lefty Mexicrats. You're simply confirming what we already knew...thanks.

If you pushed for nationalism regardless of race, perhaps we could find some issues to agree upon. However, your condition is intolerable. Take your racism, and eat a bag of dicks.

Are you offended when beaners refer to themselves as Mexican Americans and when blacks are called African Americans? I mean fuck, we're all just Americans...right?

Forum List

Back