Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize magical thinking

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The same basic Question someone asked about gay marriage and taxes thread

My question: . How do we as a logical society benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for no taxes for institutions based superstition and magical thinking , real estate, salaries all tax free

Tax the church just like any other Business

How To Make $71 Billion A Year: Tax the Churches

How To Make 71 Billion A Year Tax the Churches Big Think

You give religions more than $82.5 billion a year

You give religions more than 82.5 billion a year - The Washington Post

Last edited:
I am all for getting rid of charitable contribution write offs, which includes all non profits.

Last edited:

My question: . How do we as a logical society benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for no taxes for institutions based superstition and magical thinking , real estate, salaries all tax free

home

Is your fucking atheist organization going to take up the shortfall in charitable funds when you put the Catholic Charities out of business to name just one Christian charity.

I thought not. Dickhead.

Last edited:

I can't agree with you more.

Especially since some religions have gotten very involved with politics and government. They're not supposed to be doing that and still get tax exempt status.

I wish that the government would do something about how much some religions are intruding on our politics and government. All it would take is one church losing it's exempt status and the rest will stop intruding on politics and government and spend their time with religion like they're supposed to.

Forum List

Back