Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Why should LGBT taxpayers have to subsidize a government that does not afford them full rights and protection?
Democrats In Congress To Introduce New Comprehensive LGBT Rights Bill – 7 Ways It Could Help You

Hoping to use this momentum and take LGBT equality another giant step forward, Democrats in Congress plan to introduce broad legislation this week to protect LGBT people from discrimination.

On Monday, in a “dear colleagues” letter, Rhode Island Democratic Rep. David Cicilline requested co-sponsors for his Equality Act bill that would protect LGBT people from discrimination in areas such as housing, workplaces, schools, and public accommodations. BuzzFeed reports that Rep. Cicilline plans to introduce the measure at the same time Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon files a companion bill in the Senate.

Here are seven reasons why this bill is important to you: Democrats In Congress To Introduce New Comprehensive LGBT Rights Bill 7 Ways It Could Help You - The New Civil Rights Movement

^ dumb ass that "claims" to be a libertarian... wants the liberty to tax the shit out of gays without them getting the same benefits as everyone else. Yes, he's not libertarian... he's AUTHORITARIAN.

OK, I'll bite. What do I think that isn't libertarian?
Every statement you make is the opposite of libertarian, you fool.

This word, libertarian, i do not think it means what you think it means.

When you keep arguing that government not distributing validation and tax favors to anyone is being a Nazi, you lose any credibility you ever had right there. Now I'm not libertarian because I don't want government to distribute validation and tax favors. You're a joke

You are the joke. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Being married does not automatically mean that you will pay less taxes. What you pay is determined by filing status, total income and income relative to each other. And of course that you know of course that same sex couples work and pay taxes just like everyone else, so even if some do pay less in taxes because they are married, so do some heterosexuals, so you can also say that gays are subsidizing straight people. You might want to see this:

Sadly, spouses who earn similar amounts of money – especially those who are considered high earners – are often subject to a marriage tax penalty.

What is the marriage tax penalty?

When you marry, you have the option of filing your tax return jointly, or filing separate tax returns. The marriage penalty takes effect when the taxes you pay jointly exceed what you would have paid if each of you had remained single and filed as single filers.

The marriage penalty is the opposite of what many call the marriage bonus. In a marriage bonus situation, you pay less in taxes as a result of your married status. The marriage bonus is most likely seen in partnerships where one spouse earns significantly less than the other. Situations in which one spouse stays at home or has a part-time job rather than a full-time job are most likely to result in a marriage bonus. How Much the Marriage Tax Penalty Will Cost You - US News

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, rights are not a commodity. Where the hell is it written that we-in the United States of America- get to decide what rights others have based on a cost benefit analysis? That notion is too absurd for words.

I guarantee you that gays will have full marriage rights and the idea of doing away with marriage benefits to all is as stupid as stupid gets. The same people who are whining about preserving traditional marriage are ready to sink the ship to drown the rats

What gay married couple will need to pay the death tax the left inflicts on everyone else now?

They will pay the same inheritance tax that you or your wife will pay, assuming that your estates are the same size.

You of course object to homosexuals getting the benefits you or your wife will get.

What gay married couple will need to pay the death tax the left inflicts on everyone else now?

1. The Estate Tax is not contingent on being gay or straight, the Estate Tax is paid by the estate based on taxable value of the estate unless the individual has a spouse and the spouse receives the estate.

2. The current level where Estate Taxes kick in is $5,430,000, therefore not "everyone" pays it.

3. Estates left to a spouse are not subject to Estate Taxes. It is not until that spouse dies and it is then left to the next level of beneficiaries is Estate Tax due.

Estate Tax
Estate Planning When You re Married to a Noncitizen Nolo.com

>>>>

None of that addresses the actual question I asked. Which was a direct response to the question asked me

It most certainly does. Do you have a problem with English or reading comprehension.?? NO gay married couple will pay an estate tax, just like NO opposite sex couple will pay an estate tax. THAT is equality. What part of that do you not understand?

What I find fascinating about you is that you never actually even attempt to defend your position with an argument of any kind. You just keep bleating out nonsensical comments and questions. Pretty pathetic , dude.

Well, you join a long running thread, don't read the discussion, then you don't know what the argument is. All I can say is no shit Dick Tracy. I have no problem with you asking so you don't have to read a hundred of pages of discussion, but no need to be a dick and pretend it didn't happen.

Here are the Cliff notes. I don't support any government marriage. I don't grasp why anyone needs it. I am in a government marriage because I'm married to a conservative, Republican Christian. She's from an upper class Korean family who are even more traditional. Our having a piece of paper means nothing to me and isn't why I stay.

As for the law, with blacks, being black changed who you could marry for every black. Being gay changed who you could marry for zero gays. That sort of narrow analysis is the job of the courts, so they wrote law by creating government gay marriage. That is what I actually oppose, legislating from the bench.

If gays get marriage legitimately, through the legislature, I will oppose it but no more so than straight marriage. I also have no reason to want to let the left off their own trap. You want the death tax, progressive taxes and government that fucks some citizens for other ones. I found it humorous then you wanted to let gays off your own hook.

Government should treat all its citizens the same. Government marriage is needless. Taxes should be flat, no one should pay the death tax, there should be no deductions for anything, parentage should be based on DNA not paper. With huge portions of our citizens being born outside marriage, we need to adapt to the new reality

That is a long rant to say that Kaz has his marriage bennies and wants to deny them to gays.

Sure- he says he is against marriage bennies- but still he is married- because his wife wants to be married. But he wants to deny a couple marriage if they are gay and one of the couple wants to get married.

Because until he can 'ban legal marriage'- he just wants to exclude homosexuals from the club.

So that they can pay for his marriage bennies- and he doesn't have to pay for theirs.

1. The Estate Tax is not contingent on being gay or straight, the Estate Tax is paid by the estate based on taxable value of the estate unless the individual has a spouse and the spouse receives the estate.

2. The current level where Estate Taxes kick in is $5,430,000, therefore not "everyone" pays it.

3. Estates left to a spouse are not subject to Estate Taxes. It is not until that spouse dies and it is then left to the next level of beneficiaries is Estate Tax due.

Estate Tax

>>>>

None of that addresses the actual question I asked. Which was a direct response to the question asked me

It most certainly does. Do you have a problem with English or reading comprehension.?? NO gay married couple will pay an estate tax, just like NO opposite sex couple will pay an estate tax. THAT is equality. What part of that do you not understand?

What I find fascinating about you is that you never actually even attempt to defend your position with an argument of any kind. You just keep bleating out nonsensical comments and questions. Pretty pathetic , dude.

Well, you join a long running thread, don't read the discussion, then you don't know what the argument is. All I can say is no shit Dick Tracy. I have no problem with you asking so you don't have to read a hundred of pages of discussion, but no need to be a dick and pretend it didn't happen.

Here are the Cliff notes. I don't support any government marriage. I don't grasp why anyone needs it. I am in a government marriage because I'm married to a conservative, Republican Christian. She's from an upper class Korean family who are even more traditional. Our having a piece of paper means nothing to me and isn't why I stay.

As for the law, with blacks, being black changed who you could marry for every black. Being gay changed who you could marry for zero gays. That sort of narrow analysis is the job of the courts, so they wrote law by creating government gay marriage. That is what I actually oppose, legislating from the bench.

If gays get marriage legitimately, through the legislature, I will oppose it but no more so than straight marriage. I also have no reason to want to let the left off their own trap. You want the death tax, progressive taxes and government that fucks some citizens for other ones. I found it humorous then you wanted to let gays off your own hook.

Government should treat all its citizens the same. Government marriage is needless. Taxes should be flat, no one should pay the death tax, there should be no deductions for anything, parentage should be based on DNA not paper. With huge portions of our citizens being born outside marriage, we need to adapt to the new reality

That is a long rant to say that Kaz has his marriage bennies and wants to deny them to gays.

Sure- he says he is against marriage bennies- but still he is married- because his wife wants to be married. But he wants to deny a couple marriage if they are gay and one of the couple wants to get married.

Because until he can 'ban legal marriage'- he just wants to exclude homosexuals from the club.

So that they can pay for his marriage bennies- and he doesn't have to pay for theirs.

Kaz has fled this thread after getting beat down too many times on his stupidity, lies and inconstancies.

Estate Tax

>>>>

Kaz has fled this thread after getting beat down too many times on his stupidity, lies and inconstancies.

I didn't go anywhere, Holmes. Apparently I do things like eat, sleep and have a job that your bitch ass doesn't. Is there a point in this somewhere?

Estate Tax

>>>>

BTW, I have syriusly on ignore. He's a school yard bopper who masturbates in public and splatters cum on my shoes,. You want me to address a point, you have to repeat it

BTW, I have syriusly on ignore. He's a school yard bopper who masturbates in public and splatters cum on my shoes,. You want me to address a point, you have to repeat it

LOL- Kaz always has been a tiny dicked coward.

And please feel free to quote me on that- so he can be reminded.

LOL- Kaz always has been a tiny dicked coward.

And please feel free to quote me on that- so he can be reminded.
Not necessary, he already read it. He's only pretending to have you on ignore. He's also too stupid to know there's no way he could have known TheProgressivePatriot was posting to you had he actually had you on ignore.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

A question for those who are opposed to same sex marriage......How many of you actually believe this inane equine excrement? Common now, be honest:

'Love And Sex Are Not Synonymous': The Right's Latest Feeble Effort To Defeat #LoveWins

Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/28/2015 1:57 pm Anti-gay activists have been reeling ever since the Supreme Court issued its ruling legalizing gay marriage nationwide. In response, David Barton and Rick Green interviewed Dr. Everett Piper of Oklahoma Wesleyan University on "WallBuilders Live" today, seeking his advice about how Christians should now go about arguing against gay marriage in the face growing support for marriage equality.. - See more at: Love And Sex Are Not Synonymous The Right s Latest Feeble Effort To Defeat LoveWins Right Wing Watch

Piper, Green and Barton were all convinced that they have truth and logic on their side when, in reality, their arguments were little more than straw men that are capable of convincing only people who already shared their convictions. For instance, all three men were all extremely impressed with their argument that sex does not equal love, which is the sort of thing that only works on people who refuse to realize that gay couples can actually love one another. - See more at: Love And Sex Are Not Synonymous The Right s Latest Feeble Effort To Defeat LoveWins Right Wing Watch

Seriously people? Love does not equal sex........dah, who know? And the denial of actual love and attraction between gays and lesbians is that same ignorant crap being used by those who claimed that gays already had equality. They go on:

"This isn't about love, it's about sex," he said, "so call a spade a spade. Define your terms. The debate in the culture right now is a debate of what sexual acts is acceptable, it's not a debate about love, so distinguish between the two.

However

Gay sex, of course, was decriminalized over a decade ago, so obviously the marriage movement was not about seeking permission to have sex, but rather about committed couples wanting to express their love and have their families recognized and protected by the law. - See more at: Love And Sex Are Not Synonymous The Right s Latest Feeble Effort To Defeat LoveWins Right Wing Watch

A question for those who are opposed to same sex marriage......How many of you actually believe this inane equine excrement? Common now, be honest

I oppose government gay marriage, but then I oppose all government marriage. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. Government marriage has nothing to do with "love" it's about dividing it's citizens. That's how you rule. Look at Hitler, Stalin, Obama, it's how all tyrants rule. Why do you think Obama comes in as the first black President and only inflames race hatred in blacks? Dividing and pitting it's people against each other is what despots do. Obama has shown zero interest in healing anything

Seriously people? Love does not equal sex........

And government marriage does not equal love

A question for those who are opposed to same sex marriage......How many of you actually believe this inane equine excrement? Common now, be honest

I oppose government gay marriage, but then I oppose all government marriage. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. Government marriage has nothing to do with "love" it's about dividing it's citizens. That's how you rule. Look at Hitler, Stalin, Obama, it's how all tyrants rule. Why do you think Obama comes in as the first black President and only inflames race hatred in blacks? Dividing and pitting it's people against each other is what despots do. Obama has shown zero interest in healing anything

Seriously people? Love does not equal sex........

And government marriage does not equal love
How does government marriage divide its citizens?

I oppose government gay marriage, but then I oppose all government marriage. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. e

Except of course- you are only rejecting gay marriage- while you enjoy the legal protections of marriage yourself.

You want all of the citizens treated the same- except you don't want gay couples treated the same as you and your wife.

Time to grow up now, get it?

And government should treat all it's citizens the same, no one should get a tax break for anything. The same taxes should apply to all
We give tax breaks to encourage spending or other behaviors.

I can't remember the country but they wanted to increase the birth rate so they gave huge tax breaks for people who have kids 9 months from today. So get to screwing.
Many nations have incentives to encourage people to have children. Here even Kaz would be okay with that if those breaks were only for those making white babies...

I've decided to erase race whores from my viewing experience, it has made the site so much more pleasant. Bye bye
For once you have a good idea!

Yes, SealyBoo, HarryDresden, JoeB131, PhoenixOps, JakeStarky now PaintMyHouse and a few other race whores who just out of the blue to start calling people racists being gone have made the site so much more enjoyable. I love the new ignore capability over the old one so much better, they really are gone now. And they are not missed, not at all. They can scream, whine and wail all they want
What changes have they made?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

All of the ways in which 'other taxpayers' are being forced to 'subsidize' gay marriage are, by definition, the same ways in which gays are obliged to subsidize hetero marriages.
The arguments against gay marriage are the same as the arguments against slavery; those with the priveleges trying to deny them to the oppressed.

Kaz worships a worthless ideology, libertarianism.

He has to support gay marriage just as gays have to support hetero marriage.

Hey, don't ever think a libertarian is logical. Can't be.

Kaz worships a worthless ideology, libertarianism.

He has to support gay marriage just as gays have to support hetero marriage.

Hey, don't ever think a libertarian is logical. Can't be.

And that coming from a dyed in the wool subversive, who purports to be a moderate Republican... The irony is THICK when JakeAss posts!
Yup, Valorless Vigilante, you talk about being subversive. :lol:

What a cluster f$&@ trannys and gays like Bruce Jenner can't even make up their mind of what they are...

Hashtag lost in trannyville

What an invalid title. Mating is what leads to procreation. What homosexuals do most certainly is not mating for it only leads to decay.

the following video is as equally reproductive as homosexual unions

Thanks to heterosexuality, we even exist and no homosexual activist lie will change that fact nor will it change the fact that mating only occurs between heterosexual unions.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Why? For the same reasons pro-life people, who oppose the Liberal demand to be able to kill babies at any stage of pregnancy, must be forced to pay for the murder, disection of, and selling off of parts of babies.

Forum List

Back