Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

marriage on the same terms and conditions as opposite-sex couples. Pp. 22–23.
Day 22 -- the massive conservative butthurt drags on ... :mm:
Bripat is not conservative... he's an Authoritarian bigoted piece of shit.

Actually not. The males of the millennial generation show little interest in getting married. Why bother with marriage when you can just hookup? There's absolute no benefit to men from the legal constraints imposed by marriage.
There are a lot of benefits, which is why I got married. I was already in love with my "wife" but this saved us a ton of cash on car insurance, among other things.

I wouldn't have to pay for my wife's car insurance if I wasn't married, so how do I benefit?
Married people, especially young men, get better rates my little infant. And remember, it's not all about you, even though you'll never believe that, never.

So you save $10 a month on your car insurance, and then you spend $200,000 raising each of her kids plus often paying all of her bills as well. How much does maternity coverage cost?

Then when you get divorced, you can just hand over half of everything you've worked for since you got married.

Like I said: how do men gain anything from marriage?

Great argument to make to the legislature, irrelevant to courts following the law

And...your legal theory behind that assertion is what, exactly? From Obergefell.....OBERGEFELL v. HODGES US Law LII Legal Information Institute

1) The fundamental liberties protected by the Fourteenth Amendment’s Due Process Clause extend to certain personal choices central to individual dignity and autonomy, including intimate choices defining personal identity and beliefs. See, e.g., Eisenstadt v. Baird, 405 U. S. 438; Griswold v. Connecticut, 381 U. S. 479–486. Courts must exercise reasoned judgment in identifying interests of the person so fundamental that the State must accord them its respect. History and tradition guide and discipline the inquiry but do not set its outer boundaries. When new insight reveals discord between the Constitution’s central protections and a received legal stricture, a claim to liberty must be addressed

A second principle in this Court’s jurisprudence is that the right to marry is fundamental because it supports a two-person union unlike any other in its importance to the committed individuals. The intimate association protected by this right was central to Griswold v. Connecticut, which held the Constitution protects the right of married couples to use contraception, 381 U. S., at 485, and was acknowledged in Turner, supra, at 95. Same-sex couples have the same right as opposite-sex couples to enjoy intimate association, a right extending beyond mere freedom from laws making same-sex intimacy a criminal offense. See Lawrence, supra, at 567.

4) The right to marry is a fundamental right inherent in the liberty of the person, and under the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment couples of the same-sex may not be deprived of that right and that liberty. Same-sex couples may exercise the fundamental right to marry. Baker v. Nelson is overruled. The State laws challenged by the petitioners in these cases are held invalid to the extent they exclude same-sex couples from civil marriage on the same terms and conditions as opposite-sex couples. Pp. 22–23.

Have you even bothered to read the opinion or have you just brushed it aside as though you know more about the constitution that Kennedy?

The theory behind it is the Constitution which is clear, you must apply the law to all citizens equally. All citizens can enter a man/woman marriage. No citizen can enter a single sex marriage. The job of the courts is done.y

Yeah- the court rejected your theory.

Because they understand the Constitution and you don't.

Their decision on gay marriage was one of the most irrational poorly argued decisions the court ever made, and that's a very low bar to get under. Kennedy didn't even refer to the actual text of the Constitution.

Notice that when the Court rules in the left's favor, their word is gospel, but when it rules against them, the members of the court are self-serving political hacks.

wvjmIr0.jpg

You're the kind that would bring marshmallows to a book burning.

And...your legal theory behind that assertion is what, exactly? From Obergefell.....OBERGEFELL v. HODGES US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Have you even bothered to read the opinion or have you just brushed it aside as though you know more about the constitution that Kennedy?

The theory behind it is the Constitution which is clear, you must apply the law to all citizens equally. All citizens can enter a man/woman marriage. No citizen can enter a single sex marriage. The job of the courts is done.y

Their decision on gay marriage was one of the most irrational poorly argued decisions the court ever made, and that's a very low bar to get under. Kennedy didn't even refer to the actual text of the Constitution.

Notice that when the Court rules in the left's favor, their word is gospel, but when it rules against them, the members of the court are self-serving political hacks.

wvjmIr0.jpg

you're at a wedding but think it's a book burning.

You got teased a lot in school, didn't you?

Your school yard schtick is boring as shit. You started the "kazzing" thing, now you have fantasies about all the other intellectual grade schoolers chanting kazzing to me over and over. Why would I want to participate in that? I'm not mentally eight like you, Syriusly, Dot Com, Mertex and Skyar are. What interest do I have when you just keep chanting "kazzing" between you over and over? Not interested, tyky poo. And at this point you are putting all your effort into roping more of your fellow childen in. It's playground. I realize that's your speed, but while I like to banter, it's not mine. I don't give a shit other than that at this point, you and the other children are just tired
Says the bully with the nazi boots.

LOL, that still cracks me up. You're so far gone in leftist kool aid you think that for government to not give people things is Nazi. I'm thinking the European Jews wouldn't have seen it that way, Karl
^ dumb ass that "claims" to be a libertarian... wants the liberty to tax the shit out of gays without them getting the same benefits as everyone else. Yes, he's not libertarian... he's AUTHORITARIAN.

OK, I'll bite. What do I think that isn't libertarian?
Every statement you make is the opposite of libertarian, you fool.

This word, libertarian, i do not think it means what you think it means.

When you keep arguing that government not distributing validation and tax favors to anyone is being a Nazi, you lose any credibility you ever had right there. Now I'm not libertarian because I don't want government to distribute validation and tax favors. You're a joke

marriage on the same terms and conditions as opposite-sex couples. Pp. 22–23.
Bripat is not conservative... he's an Authoritarian bigoted piece of shit.

It's hilarious that you think authoritarians are people opposed to redistributing money by force and government validating relationships.

I saw a guy begging yesterday and I didn't go over and offer him money, I'm a Nazi again, aren't I?

Actually not. The males of the millennial generation show little interest in getting married. Why bother with marriage when you can just hookup? There's absolute no benefit to men from the legal constraints imposed by marriage.
There are a lot of benefits, which is why I got married. I was already in love with my "wife" but this saved us a ton of cash on car insurance, among other things.

I wouldn't have to pay for my wife's car insurance if I wasn't married, so how do I benefit?
Married people, especially young men, get better rates my little infant. And remember, it's not all about you, even though you'll never believe that, never.

No one is in it more for themselves than you are. You advocate government discriminating between it's citizens, we want government to treat it's citizens the same. That you keep seeing that as us wanting government assistance is just the clueless waif in life that you are. You can't even process information. You're only good for a joke, and the joke is you

Wow, now you admit it's about you? What happened? I thought you kept telling us we were the ones all about ourselves?

When you loved your wife, thank God government was there to validate that and give you perks. Without government validation, where would love be? It would be meaningless

wvjmIr0.jpg

you're at a wedding but think it's a book burning.

Was that supposed to mean something?

Wow, now you admit it's about you? What happened? I thought you kept telling us we were the ones all about ourselves?

When you loved your wife, thank God government was there to validate that and give you perks. Without government validation, where would love be? It would be meaningless
Society promotes both love and marriage. Now you know.

So you save $10 a month on your car insurance, and then you spend $200,000 raising each of her kids plus often paying all of her bills as well. How much does maternity coverage cost?

Then when you get divorced, you can just hand over half of everything you've worked for since you got married.

Like I said: how do men gain anything from marriage?
Real men gain. You, not so much.

Society promotes both love and marriage. Now you know.

Government = society, wow, you swim in the kool-aid

Didn't say that, now did I? In this case it reflects the will of society, promoting love and marriage, both of which benefit society.

Whatever you are hooked on that causes you to say this kind of nonsense, drop it and start dealing with reality instead.

Didn't say that, now did I? In this case it reflects the will of society, promoting love and marriage, both of which benefit society.

Whatever you are hooked on that causes you to say this kind of nonsense, drop it and start dealing with reality instead.

That's exactly what you said, government = society

No, that is not at all what I said. I'll repeat it for you: In this case it reflects the will of society, promoting love and marriage, both of which benefit society.

Life can be unfair and society picks winners and losers. Now you know.

No, that is not at all what I said. I'll repeat it for you: In this case it reflects the will of society, promoting love and marriage, both of which benefit society.

You never said what you said, you're an intellectual infant who makes snarky yet meaningless comments then say no you didn't. Get it now? Time to grow up and deal with reality

kaz and libertarianism continue to fail.

Anyone who is married gets the tax breaks.

Do you want the tax breaks given up for married couples, kaz?

You never said what you said, you're an intellectual infant who makes snarky yet meaningless comments then say no you didn't. Get it now? Time to grow up and deal with reality
Your projection is noted, and I have little use for children, meaning you.

Should you wish to discuss tax-breaks for breeders, do so.

Your projection is noted, and I have little use for children, meaning you.

Should you wish to discuss tax-breaks for breeders, do so.

Time to grow up now, get it?

And government should treat all it's citizens the same, no one should get a tax break for anything. The same taxes should apply to all

Forum List

Back