Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Not quite in the know on what message boards are, are you, Tootsie?

Trolling for clicks with anti gay sentiments? Nah, don't think so.

You don't know what trolling means, and you just keep moving the goal posts.

To liberals anything not liberal is trolling

An intentionally anti gay OP that the OP then claims isn't about being against just gays getting the married tax break but everyone not getting the married tax break...is the definition of a trolling thread. (Or just a sad man needing validation)

Jane you ignorant slut,

You need to find Jesus so you can be saved. Getting a life and growing some thicker skin on political message boards might be good ideas as well. You need to grow up and grow a pair
I think I may just need Jane.

Nice one...

Not quite in the know on what message boards are, are you, Tootsie?

Trolling for clicks with anti gay sentiments? Nah, don't think so.

You don't know what trolling means, and you just keep moving the goal posts.

To liberals anything not liberal is trolling

An intentionally anti gay OP that the OP then claims isn't about being against just gays getting the married tax break but everyone not getting the married tax break...is the definition of a trolling thread. (Or just a sad man needing validation)

Jane you ignorant slut,

You need to find Jesus so you can be saved. Getting a life and growing some thicker skin on political message boards might be good ideas as well. You need to grow up and grow a pair
It's so enlightening to see how you try to wave christianity around like a big stick to smack people with. :lol:

You have no ability to detect sarcasm at all, do you? Or do you and you just need to ask the Democratic party for a talking point on that?

Figures, none of you leftist simpletons who keep saying paying for gay marriage is the right thing whether it pays us back or not will answer my question:

So when the Republicans thought not agreeing to Obama's tax and spending demands with the dynamite vest strapped to his chest to shut down the government if they didn't back down and give it to him, did the Republicans have the right to say no, that isn't right?

You say the right thing is a reason to ignore money. Do the Republicans have that same right? Address the question, cowards

Which cowardice is that? There is no appeal to ignorance of supreme laws of the land as enumerated in Article 4, Section 2--is bearing True Witness to our own laws, too much of moral challenge for the right.

Figures, none of you leftist simpletons who keep saying paying for gay marriage is the right thing whether it pays us back or not will answer my question:

So when the Republicans thought not agreeing to Obama's tax and spending demands with the dynamite vest strapped to his chest to shut down the government if they didn't back down and give it to him, did the Republicans have the right to say no, that isn't right?

You say the right thing is a reason to ignore money. Do the Republicans have that same right? Address the question, cowards

Sorry bigot but you're framing your question wrong. The question should be whether or not we should incentivize marriage, not whether we should incentivize gay marriage. There's no such thing, there's only marriage...which currently includes gay couples in 37 out of 50 states.

Sorry bigot but you're framing your question wrong. The question should be whether or not we should incentivize marriage, not whether we should incentivize gay marriage. There's no such thing, there's only marriage...which currently includes gay couples in 37 out of 50 states.
Soon to be all 50.

This has been addressed. You're either too stupid to know it was addressed or you're too stupid to understand what was said.

The money is irrelevant. Homosexuals get the tax break because heterosexuals get the tax break. Equality under the law; so demands the 14th Amendment.

And Republicans have the right to say whatever they want. Don't confuse that with Republican Congressmen/women getting to vote on such measures. That is a privilege, not a right.

Jane, you ignorant slut,

So you are saying that no, you can't answer the question. Figured that.

Here is the question, which you didn't touch.

Soon to be all 50.
Hey, here's a question you didn't answer

This has been addressed. You're either too stupid to know it was addressed or you're too stupid to understand what was said.

The money is irrelevant. Homosexuals get the tax break because heterosexuals get the tax break. Equality under the law; so demands the 14th Amendment.

And Republicans have the right to say whatever they want. Don't confuse that with Republican Congressmen/women getting to vote on such measures. That is a privilege, not a right.

Here's a thought. Answer the question:

No, that isn't right.

Talk about non sequiturs though.

Kaz: Hey let's talk about apples in a really anti gay way...but what I really want to rail about is oranges and my false belief that the President shut down the government and not the Republicans.

ROFLMOA

Asked and answered. I can't help you're too fucking retarded to understand the question or the answer.

Again, getting to vote against a bill is not a right. What part of that do you not understand?

On the flip side, marriage is a right. Are ya with me so far or did I lose you already? ... now what make marriage a right is that it's fundamental in the pursuit of happiness, which only comes from marrying the person you love -- which for about one more month, gays are being denied.

No, that isn't right.

Kaz: Hey let's talk about apples in a really anti gay way...but what I really want to rail about is oranges and my false belief that the President shut down the government and not the Republicans.

ROFLMOA

Holding Republicans and Democrats to the same standard? Damn Kaz, that's a total non sequitur.

LOL, I love when you try to repeat the fallacies you commit I point out back to me. You keep showing you don't know what they mean.

And whether you agree holding Republicans and Democrats to the same standard is relevant or not, it's a simple enough question.

"So when the Republicans thought not agreeing to Obama's tax and spending demands with the dynamite vest strapped to his chest to shut down the government if they didn't back down and give it to him, did the Republicans have the right to say no, that isn't right?"

Asked and answered. I can't help you're too fucking retarded to understand the question or the answer.

LOL, you're such a clown. But you already know that. Your avatar is so accurate, it screams you're an idiot. And this is one of your stupid liberal tricks

Again, getting to vote against a bill is not a right. What part of that do you not understand?

Of course it is, they were elected to Congress, idiot. How do they not have a "right" to vote against a budget bill? What does that even mean?

On the flip side, marriage is a right. Are ya with me so far or did I lose you already? ... now what make marriage a right is that it's fundamental in the pursuit of happiness, which only comes from marrying the person you love -- which for about one more month, gays are being denied.

Positive rights are an oxymoron, and you're just the clown for the moron job

LOL, you're such a clown. But you already know that. Your avatar is so accurate, it screams you're an idiot. And this is one of your stupid liberal tricks

Of course it is, they were elected to Congress, idiot. How do they not have a "right" to vote against a budget bill? What does that even mean?

And you voted for that clown to be president. :ack-1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Getting to vote in Congress is a privilege, not a right. It's a pity you're not capable of understanding that. Barring a threat to others, rights can't be taken away. Meanwhile, members of Congress can be removed from office. That wouldn't be permissible if getting to vote in Congress was a right.

And while my avatar is that of a Republican clown, your posts continuously prove incontrovertibly that you're a fucking imbecile. :thup:

Getting to vote in Congress is a privilege, not a right. It's a pity you're not capable of understanding that. Barring a threat to others, rights can't be taken away. Meanwhile, members of Congress can be removed from office. That wouldn't be permissible if getting to vote in Congress was a right.

And while my avatar is that of a Republican clown, your posts continuously prove incontrovertibly that you're a fucking imbecile. :thup:
You voted for a hard core Marxist, well done on that. You're a true patriot, not. And you're definitely a clown, you chose your avatar well

You voted for a hard core Marxist, well done on that. You're a true patriot, not. And you're definitely a clown, you chose your avatar well
I take it from this you still have no fucking clue what the difference is between a right and a privilege.

Obama is not a Marxist just because some Internet moron, who doesn't know the difference between a right and a privilege, idiotically says so.

You voted for the clown in my avatar to be the president.

Your posts reveal you're a flaming imbecile.

I take it from this you still have no fucking clue what the difference is between a right and a privilege.

Positive rights are privileges, not rights. Only negative rights are rights

Obama is not a Marxist just because some Internet moron, who doesn't know the difference between a right and a privilege, idiotically says so.

Obama is a Marxist by the definition of Marxism, the Communist Manifesto. It's the Democratic party platform.

You voted for a Marxist, your posts reveal you're a flaming imbecile, and your avatar shows you know you're a clown

No, that isn't right.

ROFLMOA

It was Obama who shut down government because he's the one who refused to negotiate. He knew his military branch, the leftist media, would totally back him. He was right.

Republicans wanted spending cuts. Really they only wanted to reduce the rate of growth, not even actually cut anything. They were right, our government is bloated and need to be reduced.

You think giving money to gays to mate is the right thing to do, it doesn't matter if it makes financial sense. So do the Republicans have the right to do the right thing? Or do just Democrats have that right? Stop dancing and address the question

Positive rights are privileges, not rights. Only negative rights are rights
Non-sequitur which in no way supports your moronic claim that members of Congress have the right to vote on bills. :cuckoo:

Obama is a Marxist by the definition of Marxism, the Communist Manifesto. It's the Democratic party platform.

You voted for a Marxist, your posts reveal you're a flaming imbecile, and your avatar shows you know you're a clown
More idiocy as Obama is not a Marxist. Also more idiocy about my avatar as it represents the rightie clown you saw fit to lead the nation. :mm:

Forum List

Back