Why should Ford pull ad?

Oh..
My...
Gawd....
Nope.

Now as far as that idiot thing...
As you clearly are a moron, definitely in the technical sense, I'll type slowly for you: This thread is about folks not being pleased about Obama's request to stifle the ad.

YOU have been ranting and raving and crying like a little girl because folks are complaining about Obama (but you obviously have no idea why they are complaining).

Then, you make that post (the one I quoted) agreeing with the folks you are opposing.

That makes you a moron - an hysterical moron, at that.

Errr yeah. I'm not sure what you think the phrase "Obama sucks" means, but if you search it in this forum, you'll find I've written it at least a hundred times.
But I get it. You're so stupid that you you think I'm an Obama fan. Lemme guess. I disagreed with you on something once. Usually, if you disagree with a Lib, an Independent or a Moderate Conserv, they'll debate the issue with you. But disagree with a a colossally stupid whackjob like you just once, and suddenly someone is an "Obama Fan". :lol:
Who said you were an Obama fan?

Oh, that's right; you did.

Do you often argue with yourself?

Or, do you just want to cry more?

Hard to tell.

V
As you clearly are a moron, definitely in the technical sense, I'll type slowly for you: This thread is about folks not being pleased about Obama's request to stifle the ad.

YOU have been ranting and raving and crying like a little girl because folks are complaining about Obama (but you obviously have no idea why they are complaining).

Then, you make that post (the one I quoted) agreeing with the folks you are opposing.

That makes you a moron - an hysterical moron, at that.

Errr yeah. I'm not sure what you think the phrase "Obama sucks" means, but if you search it in this forum, you'll find I've written it at least a hundred times.
But I get it. You're so stupid that you you think I'm an Obama fan. Lemme guess. I disagreed with you on something once. Usually, if you disagree with a Lib, an Independent or a Moderate Conserv, they'll debate the issue with you. But disagree with a a colossally stupid whackjob like you just once, and suddenly someone is an "Obama Fan". :lol:
Who said you were an Obama fan?

Oh, that's right; you did.

Do you often argue with yourself?

Or, do you just want to cry more?

Hard to tell.

You said I was complaining because people were criticizing Obama, did you not? Where did I do that?
You came into the thread calling me an idiot, did you not? So here's the deal. I'd rather discuss issues than just sling petty insults but I do return fire. If you would like to discuss the actual topic, my position was that I see nothing wrong with the commercial. Care to discuss?

It should be fun watching anti Obama folks try to justify the level of outrage they affix to every move Obama makes.

He takes a bus.......the bus is too expensive.

He takes Air Force One....he's taking a corporate jet.

He promotes a bill voted into law by congress........he's a tyrant.

He doesn't engage in drama.......he's out of touch with Americans.

He get's snippy and angry sounding......he's crying and being un-Presidential.

He states that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq.....he's a weak appeaser.

He orchestrates the invasion of a middle eastern country.....he violated the constitution and the war powers act.

He takes a vacation, or goes golfing..........he's abandoned the white house in times of crisis.

The stock market goes up......It had nothing to do with Obama's policies.

The stock market goes down........it had everything to do with Obama's policies.

The reason it isn't fun....is because of how impressionable and unoriginal anti Obama folks have gotten lately. It's too be expected.....the Democrats were the same way between 2004-2008.

It should be fun watching anti Obama folks try to justify the level of outrage they affix to every move Obama makes.

He takes a bus.......the bus is too expensive.

He takes Air Force One....he's taking a corporate jet.

He promotes a bill voted into law by congress........he's a tyrant.

He doesn't engage in drama.......he's out of touch with Americans.

He get's snippy and angry sounding......he's crying and being un-Presidential.

He states that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq.....he's a weak appeaser.

He orchestrates the invasion of a middle eastern country.....he violated the constitution and the war powers act.

He takes a vacation, or goes golfing..........he's abandoned the white house in times of crisis.

The stock market goes up......It had nothing to do with Obama's policies.

The stock market goes down........it had everything to do with Obama's policies.

The reason it isn't fun....is because of how impressionable and unoriginal anti Obama folks have gotten lately. It's too be expected.....the Democrats were the same way between 2004-2008.

Absolutely true. No president is Wrong about EVERYTHING but the Liberal whackjobs were sure that was the case with Bush for 8 years and now the Conservative whackjobs are sure it's the case with Obama.
Same holds in reverse about those presidents and also in regards to Liberal / Conservative views. Neither are right about everything. That's some admirably strong brain-washing though.

Forum List

Back