Why should Ford pull ad?

More anti Obama phony outrage.......

...oh well....it's to be expected from anybody who hates an incumbent president. Standard modus operandi....complain about everything. Lefties did it under Bush too.

Although it's infinitly easier for the Ron Paul crowd to do back seat political driving...thier platform will never actualy be tried or tested.

Nothing phony here bro.... I think its an outrage that this regime would pressure a privately owned company to pull advertising. Especially since it was true and honest.

That is one of the reasons I wont buy a new GM or Chrysler product... exactly what the man in the ad said. He feels like I do about it.

I loved the ad myself.

I'm with you on this post. It was a good ad that just stated how a lot of Americans feel. I also won't buy GM or Chrysler.
Ditto.

I don't think they should have to pull the ad. If they do it's for PR reasons, and that's up to them.

But the guy does crack me up - A company that was going to stand on it's own, 'win, lose, or draw...' As if they wouldn't have lined up for a booster shot along with the lot of'em if they weren't 'winning' at that moment... :tongue:

Maybe they are smart for doing this. Making the ad controversial gets into conversations and on the news!

Then they can rethink their position and run it on the air for the next three months. :)

Nothing phony here bro.... I think its an outrage that this regime would pressure a privately owned company to pull advertising. Especially since it was true and honest.

That is one of the reasons I wont buy a new GM or Chrysler product... exactly what the man in the ad said. He feels like I do about it.

I loved the ad myself.
My problem is nopt about whether this issue deserves outrage...what bother me is that is a Republican did it....neither you nor OddBall would give it one thought.

I remember when we used to argue about Ford VS Chevy based on their cars....now you wanna buy a car, or not buy a car, based on the idiology of the carmaker?

This country is too politicized. But you wait...when the Republicans are back in the White house...they'll be crying for unity again.

Do you have any evidence to prove this?

There is NO way I would have kept my mouth shut.... AGAIN, I am NO Booshbot. Try proving what you say or accuse your fellow man of.

You are right about us being too politicized.... but that can be blamed on the idiots in DC, and that includes Boosh and Obamie.... Hell, the whole lot of them needs to be replaced with strict constitutionalists!
Yeah right.....are you going to accept medicare when you retire? and will you turn down social security too?

I'm just trying guage your potential for hypocrasy.

If you in fact did criticize Boosh.....I stand corrected. The problem with people who think Boosh and Obama are bad....is that they think everyone in government is bad. I tend to put more blame on lazy entitled "had it too good since WWII" Americans, than I do the government. Americans elect their government, and all the people in Washington are Americans. You can't blame everything on politicians. You also can't adhere strictly to the consitution. There is now way the framers could have envisioned abolition, WWI, WWII, a changing morality, and everything else. I fell that strict consitutionalists are oversimplfying just about everything

Since Ford supported the bailout, and presumably in its own way benefited from it,

you have to admit it would be pretty weasely to then turn around and try to sell product on a lie, stated or implied.

Did they take any stimulus money?

Did they sell their sole to the U.S. gov't?

:link:

Why would you need a link if you already know Ford didn't support the bailout?

Or are you pretending you know something you don't?

Since Ford supported the bailout....
Link?

Its in your own op stupid. The part you bolded.
They supportes the bailouts. Regardless they still had to borrow money on EVERYTHING in order to not fall apart.
They had to downsize and restructure everything as well or fail.

Once again people wbo read a headline and think they know it all.

Oddball's life is a headlilne with no article underneath.

My problem is nopt about whether this issue deserves outrage...what bother me is that is a Republican did it....neither you nor OddBall would give it one thought.

I remember when we used to argue about Ford VS Chevy based on their cars....now you wanna buy a car, or not buy a car, based on the idiology of the carmaker?

This country is too politicized. But you wait...when the Republicans are back in the White house...they'll be crying for unity again.

There is NO way I would have kept my mouth shut.... AGAIN, I am NO Booshbot. Try proving what you say or accuse your fellow man of.

You are right about us being too politicized.... but that can be blamed on the idiots in DC, and that includes Boosh and Obamie.... Hell, the whole lot of them needs to be replaced with strict constitutionalists!
Yeah right.....are you going to accept medicare when you retire? and will you turn down social security too?

I'm just trying guage your potential for hypocrasy.

If you in fact did criticize Boosh.....I stand corrected. The problem with people who think Boosh and Obama are bad....is that they think everyone in government is bad. I tend to put more blame on lazy entitled "had it too good since WWII" Americans, than I do the government. Americans elect their government, and all the people in Washington are Americans. You can't blame everything on politicians. You also can't adhere strictly to the consitution. There is now way the framers could have envisioned abolition, WWI, WWII, a changing morality, and everything else. I fell that strict consitutionalists are oversimplfying just about everything

Ah forget it.... you dont want to stick to the issue, and ya also dont accept what I say to you as being truthful. I have 0 reason to lie to you by the way.

As for SSI... its not a ponzi scheme right? I put it in, I should get it back right?

Yeah, whatever... your an antagonist. :fu:

More anti Obama phony outrage....
Nice to know that you believe censorship is acceptable.

Although it's infinitly easier for the Ron Paul crowd to do back seat political driving...thier platform will never actualy be tried or tested.
Well, only if you ignore the first 150 years of the nation's history.
You need to check the definition of censorship.

You haven't read any history if you think our first 150 years had anything to do with what pseudo libertarians like yourself espouse.
Using the prestige of the White House to intimidate business owners into pulling truthful advertising is censorship...Period.

And I've studied the century and a half prior to the debacle known as the progressive era quite extensively...If anyone here is a pseudo-anything poseur, it's you, Buckwheat.

You need to check the definition of censorship.

You haven't read any history if you think our first 150 years had anything to do with what pseudo libertarians like yourself espouse.
Using the prestige of the White House to intimidate business owners into pulling truthful advertising is censorship...Period.

And I've studied the century and a half prior to the debacle known as the progressive era quite extensively...If anyone here is a pseudo-anything poseur, it's you, Buckwheat.

:clap2:

5629178_std.jpg

Don Vito Obama would like it very much if you pulled those ads.

Let's not go through the whole horse head thing, OK?

It's truthful in that they didn't take the bailout and forced bankruptcy.

Unlike GM & Chrysler, Ford's class A bond holders didn't get stiffed, in order to prop UAW lackeys.

There is currently 0% of Ford stock owned by the taxpayer...The same can't be said for GM & Chrysler.

Report me to Attack Watch! :funnyface:

It's truthful in that they didn't take the bailout and forced bankruptcy.

Unlike GM & Chrysler, Ford's class A bond holders didn't get stiffed, in order to prop UAW lackeys.

There is currently 0% of Ford stock owned by the taxpayer...The same can't be said for GM & Chrysler.

Report me to Attack Watch! :funnyface:

:lol: Attttttaccckkkkkwatttchhhhhh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

And before it's too late.
You do know that the character Benjamin Martin in the movie The Patriot never really existed....don't you?

More anti Obama phony outrage....

I'd go with only about the first 80 years, but what the hell. The first rotten bastard potus from Illinois was real big on censorship.
What did Abraham Lincoln censor?

And before it's too late.
You do know that the character Benjamin Martin in the movie The Patriot never really existed....don't you?

:gives:

Forum List

Back