Why Real Christians Cannot Support Trump

moving foward.jpg

Fritz himself is an anti-christ.
He will tell you which "scriptures" are real, and which ones aren't.
He will tell you who is a "real" believer and who isn't.
In short, he is like God.

Never did that liar/Satan... You post scripture out of context and twist scripture.

This one will give you some constipation Satan,
Luke 10: 19: “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

This is why you are losing!:banana:

This one will make you flip you wig Trump/Satan!

James 4:7: “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”

John 8:32: “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

15cdccbvbo.jpg

Satan/Trump hates this Scripture because God’s Word brings true freedom in contrast to the “freedom” of sin that leads to spiritual slavery. Satan/Trump is a liar and is referred to in the Bible as the father of lies.

Never did that liar/Satan... You post scripture out of context and twist scripture.

Luke 10: 19: “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

James 4:7: “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”

15cdccbvbo.jpg

Satan/Trump hates this Scripture because God’s Word brings true freedom in contrast to the “freedom” of sin that leads to spiritual slavery. Satan/Trump is a liar and is referred to in the Bible as the father of lies.

Sorry kid, you've lost.
I've already used your words to "convict" you.
You'll be comfy in hell boy.

15cdccbvbo.jpg

Sorry kid, you've lost.

Keep dreaming Satan...

I've seen that you are unable to post scripture in any other color than red and you are unable to post much of it. Your hatred for God's holy Word is kicking your butt.

15cdccbvbo.jpg

cosbytrump_thumb.gif

Trump loves and serves you SATAN and he's such a screw up and as we all know you too are a screw up.

Hip, hip, hooray... It's red letter day!

"Hear and understand:
" Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man;
but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."

"Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted

" Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come from the heart, and they defile a man.

" For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts,
murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts,

false witness, blasphemies

Matthew 15:11,13-14,18-19

"GET BEHIND ME, SATAN! YOU ARE AN OFFENSE TO ME,
FOR YOU ARE NOT MINDFUL OF THE THINGS OF GOD,
BUT THE THINGS OF MEN."

Hip, hip, hooray... It's red letter day!

"Hear and understand:
" Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man;
but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."

"Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted

" Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come from the heart, and they defile a man.

" For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts,
murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts,

false witness, blasphemies

Matthew 15:11,13-14,18-19

"GET BEHIND ME, SATAN! YOU ARE AN OFFENSE TO ME,
FOR YOU ARE NOT MINDFUL OF THE THINGS OF GOD,
BUT THE THINGS OF MEN."

Typical Satanist who is unable to post scripture in any other font other than red like the Satanic red letter Bible a favorite of the alt-right Bible Belt dwellers.

This election has given me more respect for Mormons, many who are respecting their ideals and rejecting Trump who represents none of them.

The opposite of this is evangelical Christians, where it appears the majority of them could care less whether who they vote for represents their ideals. I have very little respect left for them as they seem to endorse "do as I say not as I do".

This election has given me more respect for Mormons, many who are respecting their ideals and rejecting Trump who represents none of them.

The opposite of this is evangelical Christians, where it appears the majority of them could care less whether who they vote for represents their ideals. I have very little respect left for them as they seem to endorse "do as I say not as I do".

While I think Joseph Smith was a fraud, the Mormons I have known seem like very nice people and very moral.

Mitt Romney who is not a trash talker clobbered Trump and served him a giant plate of facts followed by a great big glass of shut up juice.

MrFritz, how much is Hillary paying you to post this thread?

Here is what some of your fake Christian crazy talkers posted... This is in regard to the last hurricane

"The way I see it, God is not punishing North Carolina for passing anti-gay laws earlier this year, as much as He is making an example of North Carolina to show the other States how badly He could punish them if they don't pass the same laws. And vote for Mr. Trump."

rob-2.jpg

"I think God is showing off his power so will remember they cannot just waltz into the voting booth and mark by whatever name they want. They need to get with the program. God wants Donald to be President and voters had better not risk his wrath."

This is the kind unChristian crap you and your people believe!
aa96c8276f629fa40939a328cd0c11f3.jpg

Did you know that the Black Rook is a Satanic symbol?

The Leviathan Cross aka the Black Rook is sometimes referred to as Crux Satanus, which means the "Satan Cross".

Rook: take money from (someone) by cheating, defrauding, or overcharging them.

Clearly, you are an agent of Satan. Do you realize that? You have been using that name for year while pretending to be a Christian. You know I'm correct. God doesn't lie.

MrFritz posted.....

Ancient history.

It was liberal from the blue states who fought for civil rights along side Blacks.

It was a Democrat who integrated the military.

It was two Democratic presidents who ended segregation.

It was Democrats who elected the first Black president.

All your less than honest statements prove is that a long long time ago the Republican party didn't SUCK!

The GOP SUCKS NOW!
Ow7TR.png

See what I mean? :finger3::asshole:

-----------------------------------------------
An elephant sucking his own dick +
2 middle fingers + Asshole = you

Great link, check it out.

-------------------------

Fact: The 14th Amendment, giving full citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress. The 15th Amendment, giving freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

Regardless of what has happened since then, shouldn't we be grateful to the Republicans for these Amendments to the Constitution? And shouldn't we remember which party stood for freedom and which party fiercely opposed it?

Fact: The Ku Klux Klan was originally and primarily an arm of the Southern Democratic Party. Its mission was to terrorize freed slaves and "ni**er-loving" (their words) Republicans who sympathized with them.

Why is this fact conveniently omitted in so many popular histories and depictions of the KKK, including PBS documentaries? Had the KKK been founded by Republicans, that fact would no doubt be repeated constantly on those shows.

Fact: In the 1950s, President Eisenhower, a Republican, integrated the US military and promoted civil rights for minorities. Eisenhower pushed through the Civil Rights Act of 1957. One of Eisenhower's primary political opponents on civil rights prior to 1957 was none other than Lyndon Johnson, then the Democratic Senate Majority Leader. LBJ had voted the straight segregationist line until he changed his position and supported the 1957 Act.

Fact: The historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress. In the House, 80 percent of the Republicans and 63 percent of the Democrats voted in favor. In the Senate, 82 percent of the Republicans and 69 percent of the Democrats voted for it.

Fact: Contrary to popular misconception, the parties never "switched" on racism. The Democrats just switched from overt racism to a subversive strategy of getting blacks as dependent as possible on government to secure their votes. At the same time, they began a cynical smear campaign to label anyone who opposes their devious strategy as greedy racists.

Following the epic civil rights struggles of the 1960s, the South began a major demographic shift from Democratic to Republican dominance. Many believe that this shift was motivated by racism. While it is certainly true that many Southern racists abandoned the Democratic Party over its new support for racial equality and integration, the notion that they would flock to the Republican Party -- which was a century ahead of the Democrats on those issues -- makes no sense whatsoever.

Yet virtually every liberal, when pressed on the matter, will inevitably claim that the parties "switched," and most racist Democrats became Republicans! In their minds, this historical ju jitsu maneuver apparently transfers all the past sins of the Democrats (slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, etc.) onto the Republicans and all the past virtues of the Republicans (e.g., ending slavery) onto the Democrats! That's quite a feat!

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

15cdccbvbo.jpg

Sorry kid, you've lost.

Keep dreaming Satan...

I've seen that you are unable to post scripture in any other color than red and you are unable to post much of it. Your hatred for God's holy Word is kicking your butt.

15cdccbvbo.jpg

cosbytrump_thumb.gif

Trump loves and serves you SATAN and he's such a screw up and as we all know you too are a screw up.

259a2dh.jpg

Trump, jfk, bible verses, asteroids... proof of antichrist

QUOTE="MrFritz, post: 15571446, member: 59137"]Trump has offended True Christians.

The evidence abounds that he is the anti-Christ but here is some facts that you don't have to be a practicing Christian or a Biblical scholar to understand.

Why true Christians cannot support Trump. Here are many reasons.

Trump is a prideful bragger. True Christians are not boastful but rather humble.

Trump is lustful. True Christians are chaste and pure.

Humility against pride, (Do you know anyone more prideful than Trump?)

Kindness
against envy, (Trump is jealous because he is losing)

Abstinence against gluttony, (Trump and his supporters are often obese for overeating)

Chastity
against lust, (Trump is a lustful pig of a man)

Patience
against anger, (There is no love or kindness at his events)

Liberality
against greed, (Trump takes pride in his greed)

Diligence
against sloth. (This goes to is intellectually lazy voters)[/QUOTE]
Actually, the bottom line is they will lose all freedom of expression in America should the Democrat nonsense continue under the bitch.

They'd better consider dragging their asses to the polls November 8.

True Christians support Mrs Clinton.

Anyone who would support Trump has lost their freedom and their soul.

tumblr_nrqvi3HOOQ1ro8g6uo1_1280.jpg
I would think a true Christian would not sully their hands with something as tainted as politics.

You think wrong.
I am not talking about the Jesus fan club the right calls Christianity, I am talking about a person who makes the decision to live as Christ commanded in the new testament.

Forum List

Back