Why Putin Wants Bill Browder

He not only wants Browder - He wants former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul who as an outspoken critic of Das Poot, would be either killed or imprisoned if Putin got his hands on him. And believe it or not, Trump didn't say FUCK NO to such nonsense. Subpoena the Trump interpreter immediately. We need to know what other promises the Toxic Orange Turd made over a two hour period in time in which a former KGB agent made Trump roll like the bitch he is.

'Absurd, crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate US ambassador
Ya you guys hatch a hundred new conspiracy theories every day and b/c trump doesn't immediately respond to everyone he’s a treasonist

Any idiot would have been able to flush that idea the second the concept was raised.
We don't turn our former ambassadors over to hostile and murderous prick-taters.
Well that's the question: Is Trump merely an unqualified idiot, or is he something more sinister and dangerous and owned by Russia?

He not only wants Browder - He wants former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul who as an outspoken critic of Das Poot, would be either killed or imprisoned if Putin got his hands on him. And believe it or not, Trump didn't say FUCK NO to such nonsense. Subpoena the Trump interpreter immediately. We need to know what other promises the Toxic Orange Turd made over a two hour period in time in which a former KGB agent made Trump roll like the bitch he is.

Ya you guys hatch a hundred new conspiracy theories every day and b/c trump doesn't immediately respond to everyone he’s a treasonist

Any idiot would have been able to flush that idea the second the concept was raised.
We don't turn our former ambassadors over to hostile and murderous prick-taters.
Well that's the question: Is Trump merely an unqualified idiot, or is he something more sinister and dangerous and owned by Russia?

He's both - in approximately equal proportion.

Browder is a British citizen. He has been living on the run for years. He never eats in the same restaurant twice. Other people who have stood up to Putin have been murdered by exotic poisons in the UK. There is no chance Teresa May would ever offer up Browder's life, and Putin knows this.

And now, so do you.

Exactly right. Browder denounced America, and became a British subject- Britain is America's longest standing enemy.

Why should President Trump give a shit about this guy?
Thank you for your input, comrade useful idiot.

Putin: the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.
News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

Putin wants to bring a crooks hiding in USA to the court, is there ANYTHING unusual?

Putin: Russia as a state has never interfered in the internal affairs of the United States. Do you really think that it was possible to influence US elections from Russia, to influence the choice of millions of Americans? This is ridiculous.
Interview to Fox News Channel

Putin stole the tax records from Browder's office and kept Browder's tax payment for himself and his cronies. Now Putin claims Browder did not pay any taxes.

See how that works, comrade useful idiot?

I suppose you believed Putin when he said there were no Russian troops in the Ukraine, too. Didn't you, comrade.

So create a fairy tale and then act on it
Get back to me when this guy is actually turned over to the ruskies
Oh I get it . Your excuse will be your outcry will be your criticism stopped it
Hope you get your war you guys want so bad

Vladimir Putin attacked our country. Everyone knows this.

I don't know that. Where was the attack? Did you see Russian MiGs flying over your city? Are there Ruskies crawling out of the manhole cover in front of your house with AK-47s? All I know is that I've seen YOU attack this country far more than Russia. We have a LOT of people attacking this country; we attack a lot of them. I think Russia is just one more country trying to do what's best for itself and survive. WE ought to spend more of our time on learning to prevent and defend ourselves, from Russians, from people like YOU, than just trying to point the finger and blame others.
Manly man Vlad attacked the decadent West's electoral systems. He is Soviet hero to you, yes?

He's both - in approximately equal proportion.
Well that certainly gets your boy obama off the hook don’t it?

Ya you guys hatch a hundred new conspiracy theories every day
You said this with no sense of irony. :lol:

Putin: the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.
News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

Putin wants to bring a crooks hiding in USA to the court, is there ANYTHING unusual?

Putin: Russia as a state has never interfered in the internal affairs of the United States. Do you really think that it was possible to influence US elections from Russia, to influence the choice of millions of Americans? This is ridiculous.

Putin stole the tax records from Browder's office and kept Browder's tax payment for himself and his cronies. Now Putin claims Browder did not pay any taxes.

See how that works, comrade useful idiot?

I suppose you believed Putin when he said there were no Russian troops in the Ukraine, too. Didn't you, comrade.
Well that certainly gets Hillary’s collusion off the hook don’t it

After the Russian agents meeting with Trump, Jr. in Trump Tower came to light, William Browder was called to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee as he was the prime mover in getting the Magnitsky Act lobbied through Congress.

This link contains his opening statement: Read the Full Text of Bill Browder's Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee - The Atlantic

Eighteen months after my expulsion a pair of simultaneous raids took place in Moscow. Over 25 Interior Ministry officials barged into my Moscow office and the office of the American law firm that represented me. The officials seized all the corporate documents connected to the investment holding companies of the funds that I advised. I didn’t know the purpose of these raids so I hired the smartest Russian lawyer I knew, a 35-year-old named Sergei Magnitsky. I asked Sergei to investigate the purpose of the raids and try to stop whatever illegal plans these officials had.

Sergei went out and investigated. He came back with the most astounding conclusion of corporate identity theft: The documents seized by the Interior Ministry were used to fraudulently re-register our Russian investment holding companies to a man named Viktor Markelov, a known criminal convicted of manslaughter. After more digging, Sergei discovered that the stolen companies were used by the perpetrators to misappropriate $230 million of taxes that our companies had paid to the Russian government in the previous year.

<snip>

We filed criminal complaints with every law enforcement agency in Russia, and Sergei gave sworn testimony to the Russian State Investigative Committee (Russia’s FBI) about the involvement of officials in this crime.

However, instead of arresting the people who committed the crime, Sergei was arrested. Who took him? The same officials he had testified against. On November 24, 2008, they came to his home, handcuffed him in front of his family, and threw him into pre-trial detention.

Read the Full Text of Bill Browder's Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee - The Atlantic

“I hope that my story will help you understand the methods of Russian operatives in Washington and how they use U.S. enablers to achieve major foreign policy goals without disclosing those interests." - William Browder

U.S. enablers. Useful idiots.

Indeed.

We see their parroting lickspittles running around all over this forum. Busy, busy, busy.

Traitor Trump is the biggest enabler of them all.

Browder denounced America, and became a British subject-
Browder did not denounce America, you lying fuck.

He changed his citizenship for tax reasons. When Trump uses the system to not pay taxes, he calls himself brilliant.

Britain is America's longest standing enemy.

I think that statement tells us everything we ever need to know about you, tovarishch.

You are not particularly smart and that was WORD SALAD unworthy of response.

Even if what you said were true your boy McFly will never see Russia.

Even if what you said were true your boy McFly will never see Russia.

I have submitted your posts to Das Poot for final approval -
You should anticipate an offer by tomorrow morning.
G'nite and enjoy the Borsht! :D

CwXKdiuUUAAAqci.jpg

Browder is a British citizen. He has been living on the run for years. He never eats in the same restaurant twice. Other people who have stood up to Putin have been murdered by exotic poisons in the UK. There is no chance Teresa May would ever offer up Browder's life, and Putin knows this.

And now, so do you.

- Britain is America's longest standing enemy.

That is what Putin wants America to believe.

Always glad to hear from representatives of the Putin Regime....lol

Vladimir Putin attacked our country. Everyone knows this.

I don't know that. Where was the attack? Did you see Russian MiGs flying over your city? Are there Ruskies crawling out of the manhole cover in front of your house with AK-47s? All I know is that I've seen YOU attack this country far more than Russia. We have a LOT of people attacking this country; we attack a lot of them. I think Russia is just one more country trying to do what's best for itself and survive. WE ought to spend more of our time on learning to prevent and defend ourselves, from Russians, from people like YOU, than just trying to point the finger and blame others.

Why are the Trumpkins so determined to convince everyone that Russia did nothing wrong?

Forum List

Back