Why people should boycott the NFL and their sponsors

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The NFL endorses hate, racism and violence.
I no longer watch the NFL ever since they endorsed the violent racist domestic terrorist hate group BLM.
A racist BLM supporter assassinated 5 Dallas policemen at a BLM event, and it was never called a hate crime or terrorism, which it was.
Another racist BLM supporter used a vehicle to run over 60 people and murdering 6 of them, it also was never called a hate crime and terrorism, which it was.
People have to stop pretending that these crimes were not racially motivated hate crimes and terrorism.
Fxck the cuck NFL owners and the racist xsshxlx NFL players and the NFL's spinless commercial sponsors.
They are making profits off of far left hate and violence.

download.jpg

I no longer watch the NFL ever since they endorsed the violent racist domestic terrorist hate group BLM.
A racist BLM supporter assassinated 5 Dallas policemen at a BLM event, and it was never called a hate crime or terrorism, which it was.
Another racist BLM supporter used a vehicle to run over 60 people and murdering 6 of them, it also was never called a hate crime and terrorism, which it was.
People have to stop pretending that these crimes were not racially motivated hate crimes and terrorism.
Fxck the cuck NFL owners and the racist xsshxlx NFL players and the NFL's spinless commercial sponsors.
I have an interesting story. I'm walking by a young black couple and I make eye contact with the woman but the guy is so busy talking and moving around that he doesn't see me so I try to sneak by him and he backs up into me so I grab both shoulders and say excuse me. I go get what I need and I walk back. He says, "hey yo yo yo my man you can't do that".

The old younger me would have said "what can't I do?" and got into it with him. And fucked him up. I just quickly kept walking and said "yo my bad bro" and walked off.

No doubt if I were a brother, he wouldn't have taken offense. So his crime should we have gotten in a fight would have most certainly been a hate crime.

It's why I just apologized and moved on. He's sorely outnumbered where I live. If I would have challenged him, he would have asked for it to be a hate crime. Because he hates. Not me. He is so lucky. Scrawny prick. I wanted to say, "you must have a gun in your pocket bro" or seriously walk up on him hard and ask what he's gonna do about it. I wanted to sooo bad. But I have too much to lose.

I think these types of things take time to work themselves out.

We now know that BLM, an organization that the NFL promoted, stole tens of millions of dollars that are unaccounted for. The entire movement was a scam, much like "Hands up Don't Shoot".

I know the MSM is actively suppressing this (Candace Owens just released a documentary about it), but most NFL fans aren't rabid raging leftists, so I think they'll come back once the NFL stops promoting the racist groups, which they have to some degree.

Of course, Hollywood will never learn their lesson. They'll continue to take old favorite characters, make them a minority LGBT character that will constantly preach leftist doctrine throughout it, and then accuse the population of being hateful when their movies bomb.

You can't help them.

Forum List

Back