Why Palestinians don't just leave Gaza?? Difficul to do!

From an interview that Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, Francis Boyle ......He stated:

I spoke with the head military lawyer for the IDF, Joel Zinger. And I said

… “It’s clear you people are inflicting Nuremberg crimes on the Palestinians. Exactly what the Nazis did to the Jews. What’s your explanation?”
He said: “Military necessity.”

I said: “That argument was rejected at Nuremberg when the lawyers for the Nazis made it.”

.....And then he said: “Well, we have public relations people in the United States … and they handle these matters for us.”
That isnt a response.
Do you think Hamas is not pledged to Israel's destruction?

That isnt a response.
Do you think Hamas is not pledged to Israel's destruct
ion

NO, in the same that you nitwits disagree with whatever the current president states or proposes to do, I do not believe that all Palestinians neither have pledged to the destruction of Israel, nor that their support of Hamas is sacrosanct.

My apologies for not getting the link to post on here...so, I know you won't entertain this assertion....nonetheless (for the sake of underscoring how TWO wrongs do not make a right) here it is:

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:
a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”
b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”
c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”
d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

SO? nowhere did he claim that Palestinians cannot have a state----to wit JORDAN ----as per the original plan

My apologies for not getting the link to post on here...so, I know you won't entertain this assertion....nonetheless (for the sake of underscoring how TWO wrongs do not make a right) here it is:

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:
a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”
b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”
c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”
d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.
You're simply deflecting.
Do you admit that Hamas' desire is to destroy Israel?
And 1999 was over 15 years ago.

From an interview that Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, Francis Boyle ......He stated:

… “It’s clear you people are inflicting Nuremberg crimes on the Palestinians. Exactly what the Nazis did to the Jews. What’s your explanation?”

I said: “That argument was rejected at Nuremberg when the lawyers for the Nazis made it.”

.....And then he said: “Well, we have public relations people in the United States … and they handle these matters for us.”
That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

NO, in the same that you nitwits disagree with whatever the current president states or proposes to do, I do not believe that all Palestinians neither have pledged to the destruction of Israel, nor that their support of Hamas is sacrosanct.
I asked whether you think Hamas is pledged to Israel's destruction. I provide a link to a story that makes it plain they are. Do you think Hamas is pledged to destroy Israel or not?

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

You are right There is no PROOF that ALL PALESTINIANS want to destroy Israel------just as there is no PROOF all americans wanted to fight Germany in
the 1940s -------it is just the GOVERNMENT OF GAZA and it was just the
GOVERNMENT OF THE USA --------were you born to an English speaking family?

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

You are right There is no PROOF that ALL PALESTINIANS want to destroy Israel------just as there is no PROOF all americans wanted to fight Germany in

NO, I was not......

But more to the point.....If a foreigner asked you if the Obama administration spoke for ALL Americans, what would be your answer?

Now, I've got work to do...Thanks for the lively debate.

(and in the same way that you feel that Hamas has pledged destruction of Israel........consider what the Likud Party has stated about what the future of Palestine should be.)

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

NO, I was not......

But more to the point.....If a foreigner asked you if the Obama administration spoke for ALL Americans, what would be your answer?

(and in the same way that you feel that Hamas has pledged destruction of Israel........consider what the Likud Party has stated about what the future of Palestine should be.)

Likud decided to deprive all muslims of a country in the middle east? when did that happen? the world? were you educated in a madrassa?

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

NO, I was not......

Aand the dishonest scumbag anti Israel scuttles back off under his rock, humiliated at the defeat.
Typical

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

NO, I was not......

Aand the dishonest scumbag anti Israel scuttles back off under his rock, humiliated at the defeat.
Typical

have some compassion---he does not fully understand english

That isnt a response.

That isnt a response.
ion

NO, I was not......

Typical

have some compassion---he does not fully understand english
He seems to have stupid down pat.

You right wingers are truly, truly stupid.....You come on here to insult me and others without realizing what idiots you come off as....

Also, WHY access threads that I start since you actually believe that I'm the nitwit? Like a moth to flame, I actually think that you like the abuse I hand out to you...masochism???

You right wingers are truly, truly stupid.....You come on here to insult me and others without realizing what idiots you come off as....

Also, WHY access threads that I start since you actually believe that I'm the nitwit? Like a moth to flame, I actually think that you like the abuse I hand out to you...masochism???
It's fun to expose your idiocy. We just can't leave it unchallenged, can we?

Call the WAAAHHMBULANCE!
You're an ignorant dipshit. It was fun proving it all over again with your absurd assertions and attempts to deflect. As every jew hater gets unmasked as a moron every single time.

Call the WAAAHHMBULANCE!
You're an ignorant dipshit. It was fun proving it all over again with your absurd assertions and attempts to deflect. As every jew hater gets unmasked as a moron every single time.

Come on, just between you and me, Rabbi....do you really think that I "care" about what some anonymous idiot like you writes in cyber space? Grow up !!!

....and with a screen name like "rabbi" did you really think I or others would take you seriously?

There's ample PROOF that Likud wants Palestine for JEWS alone:
"a. 'The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.'

b. 'Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem'

c. 'The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.'

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State Informed Comment

If you ever wonder about the "kindness" and "love of peace" by the Likud party......Just contemplate WHY they want to make Jerusalem (the proverbial holy place of THREE major religions) Israel's capital.......

If that is not a kick in the groin of Christians and Muslims...then WHY???

Call the WAAAHHMBULANCE!

Come on, just between you and me, Rabbi....do you really think that I "care" about what some anonymous idiot like you writes in cyber space? Grow up !!!

....and with a screen name like "rabbi" did you really think I or others would take you seriously?
Shut the fuck up, wanker. You've lost the ability to express an opinion here. Expressing an opinion is for people who can actually think. You've proven you are incapable. You've been thoroughly schooled and sent to the woodshed.

Although most right wingers cannot stomach the Huffington Post....This article addresses a depressing truth for average Palestinians caught in the crossfire.

Why Don t Palestinians Just Leave Gaza They Can t.

As airstrikes have rained down on Gaza in recent weeks, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians have been forced to flee their homes...

But airstrikes have not been raining down on Gazans in recent weeks. Perhaps you meant Yarmouk:

Caught between ISIS and the Syrian army, there are few places where the devastation of war is more evident than the Yarmouk Palestinian refugee camp.

Yarmouk survivors stuck between ISIS and Syrian regime - CNN.com

Forum List

Back