Why Obama Will Lose

Sure

No need to...
"Dr US voter" will provide the cure this November by
kicking out Papa Obama
:eusa_boohoo:

And what if they don't? What are you going to do then?

RCP has put Wisconsin back in Obama's column. He just needs 39 more electoral votes to lock it up. The Weird Mormon Robot needs 89, and he's only leading in two of 10 tossup states. (NC and MO)

I still submit, there is shit out there on Romney we haven't even heard yet, and the Media is going to let us know about all of it by November.

Sure

No need to...
kicking out Papa Obama

RCP has put Wisconsin back in Obama's column. He just needs 39 more electoral votes to lock it up. The Weird Mormon Robot needs 89, and he's only leading in two of 10 tossup states. (NC and MO)

I still submit, there is shit out there on Romney we haven't even heard yet, and the Media is going to let us know about all of it by November.

Well
if that happens- life goes on

Depending on the Congressional makeup,
it will determine how much damage Papa Obama can
do to the country.

I will pray for this country and
adjust my investments and cash flows
accordingly to protect my family's assets.

What if Papa Obama loses
what will you do ?

I know it is hard to admit
But at this point in time,
Papa Obama is in a lot of trouble

Last edited:
Sure

No need to...
kicking out Papa Obama

Well
if that happens- life goes on

Depending on the Congressional makeup,
it will determine how much damage Papa Obama can
do to the country.

I will pray for this country and
adjust my investments and cash flows
accordingly to protect my family's assets.

What if Papa Obama loses
what will you do ?

Well, this is closer to what's actually going on than most posts.

The fact is, it's highly unlikely that either party is going to have the ability to cram its agenda through. So, when the dust settles on November 7, the question will be whether our "leaders" will be able to build consensus and work together, or whether they will remain in paralysis as we continue to decay.

That's the biggest issue for me, by far.

Obama...... a community Organizer. Acorn adviser and racist Communist.

Romney..... a multi millionaire, an American success.

I'll vote Romney.

I'll vote Romney.

Or if you want to go Narrative.

Obama- a man who started from humble origins, in a country that considered him a second class citizen when he was born, but worked his way up to success in academia, legal and political arenas. It's what makes America great and why every immigrant wants to come here.

Vs.

Mitt Romney, born rich, never had to worry about anything a day in his life, made his money screwing over working people, has lost most of the elections he's ever run in.

I'll vote Romney.

Obama- a man who started from humble origins, in a country that considered him a second class citizen when he was born, but worked his way up to success in academia, legal and political arenas. It's what makes America great and why every immigrant wants to come here.

Vs.

Mitt Romney, born rich, never had to worry about anything a day in his life, made his money screwing over working people, has lost most of the elections he's ever run in.

Your one of the assholes ......... u Stupid Fuck.

I'll vote Romney.

Vs.

Looks like you struck a nerve, Joe. :D

Vs.

I'm always amazed by these people who idolize the rich. They always accuse folks of "class envy", but the real envy is wanting to be these people, not expressing distaste for some of their antics.

I have no problem with a Bill Gates, who started a company in his garage, created great products that I use every day and makes my life better professionally and personally, and gives a lot of his money to worthy charities.

Mitt Romne made nothing, created nothing, all he really did was take advantage of other's situations. Sometimes that worked out for folks, sometimes it didn't.

I'm always amazed by these people who idolize the rich. They always accuse folks of "class envy", but the real envy is wanting to be these people, not expressing distaste for some of their antics.

I have no problem with a Bill Gates, who started a company in his garage, created great products that I use every day and makes my life better professionally and personally, and gives a lot of his money to worthy charities.

Mitt Romne made nothing, created nothing, all he really did was take advantage of other's situations. Sometimes that worked out for folks, sometimes it didn't.

And of course Obama has no track record of success other then winning two elections.

And of course Obama has no track record of success other then winning two elections.

It depends how you define success.

If you only define it as money, that's one thing. In Romney's case, he was born on THird Base and thought he hit a triple.

One of the greatest men who ever lived- Jonas Salk. He discovered the Polio Vaccine and could have patented it, making millions that not one person would have begrudged him. Instead, he gave away the formula in order to get it mass produced as quickly as possible.

Now, not a success by your standards, I guess.

Forum List

Back