Why Obama Will Lose

If the economy and jobs don't get better between now and November, Obama better call the moving trucks.

Wonder which letter of the keyboard he'll encourage his staff to steal??

But gas is nowhere near $9.99 a gallon

You said Obama would lose because of high gas prices. Now you are back to the economy?

Nixon won because the Democrats nominated someone who was pretty extreme. Winning a big margin isn't impressive when your guy has to resign in disgrace in less than two years.

You do have a point that the second Republican surge occured in 1968, when Mr. and Mrs. Middle America got scared of the Hippies and voted Republican because he'd smash in some long haired heads. But it didn't last. These folks were back to Carter by 1976. Reagan was the one who was able to appeal to them long term, until Perot peeled them off.

Actually Reagan got 50+ in 1984
Man
don't they teach you anything at Papa Obama Truth goon squad camp

I mean besides to keep saying Republicans are radical and extreme
to cover up for the left's extremism......

That had nothing to do with my point. But to the point. Reagan appointed moderates to the Supreme Court, gave Amnesty to 3 million illegals, signed arms control treaties with the Russians, raised taxes after he realized they had been cut too far. In short, he'd be a RINO today.

[
Keep trying

Maybe some day the American voter will no longer think that

Van Jones , "911 Truther" and Communist and
Kevin Jennings, Fist gate fame, in charge of school safety

are extreme choices for any president to make

Good luck with that...

Guy, no one cares about Van Jones or Kevin Jennings but racist assholes.

Racism animates the Romney camp like a Zombie.

Speaking of assholes

Race has nothing to do with it
:eusa_angel:

Another desperate attempt by the left
to play the race card

Papa Obama's choices were radical and extreme
Perhaps, if you try BIG font it might help your point
:eusa_whistle:

It won't make it any less wrong
but that is the logic next step for one
like you who has no valid point

Last edited:
That's strange

the smart money says it is because of the high unemployment
and the shitty job Papa Obama is doing

Who knew, it was always just racism
:lol:

Side note
the race card is a lot tougher to play this round
since most of the "white" guilt was used up last election

That's strange

the smart money says it is because of the high unemployment
and the shitty job Papa Obama is doing

Who knew, it was always just racism
:lol:

Side note
the race card is a lot tougher to play this round
since most of the "white" guilt was used up last election

I don't know what the "smart money" is, or what "White Guilt". Obama didn't carry white people last time, he won't carry them this time. If only white people were capable of feeling guilt, we'd have resolved a lot of problems in this country a lot faster.

Fair and sensible people know that Bush left Obama with a horrible employment situation, two recessions in less than a decade and 10 trillion in debt and two pointless wars.

Funny, you guys never want to talk about Bush? Have you gotten around to erasing his name from all the monuments?

Reason number 50,000 why Obama is going to get slaughtered...

An audit by the Department of Energy reports it was "unable to locate $500,000 in equipment bought with stimulus money," reports CNSNews.com.

His entire presidency has been nothing but failure, incompetence, and waste....

Energy Dept. 'Unable to Locate' $500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money | CNSNews.com

Bush couldn't find 2 BILLION in money that had been sent to Iraq. In Cash.

He still got re-elected.

Good point. I thought it was more like $6 BILLION (12 Solyndras LOL) and that doesn't even count the overall cost + the fraud & waste of the credit card war. Did'nt I also read somewhere that Iraq is cozying up to Iran now too :eusa_whistle:

Reason number 50,000 why Obama is going to get slaughtered...

An audit by the Department of Energy reports it was "unable to locate $500,000 in equipment bought with stimulus money," reports CNSNews.com.

His entire presidency has been nothing but failure, incompetence, and waste....

Energy Dept. 'Unable to Locate' $500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money | CNSNews.com

Bush couldn't find 2 BILLION in money that had been sent to Iraq. In Cash.

He still got re-elected.

Good point. I thought it was more like $6 BILLION (12 Solyndras LOL) and that doesn't even count the overall cost + the fraud & waste of the credit card war. Did'nt I also read somewhere that Iraq is cozying up to Iran now too :eusa_whistle:

Who cares what it cost?! Think of all the fucking frequent flier miles America is racking up with these wars!!!

What's in YOUR wallet, America?

and as each week, the economy is getting worse...and where is Bozo? not anywhere near the oval office! he is out campaigning. why isnt he back at work dealing with this crisis?

You're right. I've never seen an incumbent President campaign ever before. Clearly Obama is off his tits and MUST BE STOPPED! How dare he campaign in the MIDDLE OF A FUCKING ELECTION YEAR?! What a dick!

well at least your typical obama supporter is so naive,lazy and dumfounded, that they wont even know what day is election day, if anything the couch potatoes will wake up during their 2nd daily nap.(on Nov.6)..turn on the TV at 9pm and find out that PMS-NBC has called the election for Romney.

Obama will lose because the economy is going in the crapper.

3 straight triple diget losses on the Dow.

In Europe - Spain is collapsing.

Germanys credit rating is talked about being downgraded by Moodys.

We're "moving in the right direction" ....

like the Titanic.

Obama has set a prez record for complaining about what he "inherited."

Unlike Rush L - once I had gotten over Obama being elected - I actually hoped for him to succeed and be a good president.

He hasn't.

R U better off today than U where 4 years ago????

Speaking for myself....................................

The undecideds will go big for Romney in Nov.

What does Obama - who is barely even now - have to do between now and Nov to avoid a rout-defeat??????????

Your experience does not reflect the
country at large

The Hill 7/23

It found that 66 percent believe paltry job growth and slow economic recovery is the result of bad policy.
34 percent say Obama is the most to blame
23 percent who say Congress is the culprit.

18 percent cite former President George W. Bush.

All that time and ads by Papa Obama to blame
everybody else- but it is not working

No wonder his campaign ran a deficit the other month

Again

Why Obama Will Lose?
Because he deserves to...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back