Why Obama should be pissing in his pants about Senate Candidate #5

What world have you been living in? We already know that Obama is "simply the fruit of a corrupt system in Chicago." Unless you want to claim that Obama's fast rise in Chicago politics was squeaky clean? :cuckoo:

With that said, just like Obama 'suspended' pork request during his campaign, I don't think he would be stupid enough to be engaging in such shenanigans while running for a high profile position such as the presidency.

Obama ran the cleanest campaign in American history.

He had nothing to do with Blago, and in fact Blago was the only Democratic governor that Obama refused to campaign with.

I am enjoying the right wing delusion, however.

You do know that Obama was an adviser to Blagojevich’s first campaign for Governor in 2002, and endorsed him again in 2006 when by that time there was already speculation abou thim selling state jobs.

But it's ok...associations don't mean anything

Obama ran the cleanest campaign in American history.

He had nothing to do with Blago, and in fact Blago was the only Democratic governor that Obama refused to campaign with.

I am enjoying the right wing delusion, however.
If you comprehended any bit of my post, then you would have understood that I was not criticizing Obama's campaign. My critique was of the man that came before the campaign and the one that will likely serve in the White House, because they are undoubtedly not the same as the man sold to you in the campaign.

Also, your assumption that because I am not in bed with Obama, that I am right wing is all I need to know about your worthless worldview.

You do know that Obama was an adviser to Blagojevich’s first campaign for Governor in 2002, and endorsed him again in 2006 when by that time there was already speculation abou thim selling state jobs.

But it's ok...associations don't mean anything

By 2006 he was already known to be under the fed microscope, common knowledge. Fitzgerald was investigating, indicting, and gaining an increasing number of convictions throughout the state, but it was apparent by then he was focusing on the executive.

There is no way that Obama didn't know that, people talked about it coming up to the election.

By 2006 he was already known to be under the fed microscope, common knowledge. Fitzgerald was investigating, indicting, and gaining an increasing number of convictions throughout the state, but it was apparent by then he was focusing on the executive.

There is no way that Obama didn't know that, people talked about it coming up to the election.

To prove that point, Obama had to respond to a reporter's question about Blago's corruption issues in 2006.

If you comprehended any bit of my post, then you would have understood that I was not criticizing Obama's campaign. My critique was of the man that came before the campaign and the one that will likely serve in the White House, because they are undoubtedly not the same as the man sold to you in the campaign.

Also, your assumption that because I am not in bed with Obama, that I am right wing is all I need to know about your worthless worldview.

Who said anything about you?

That's why Obama was smart enough to stay away from Blago during the campaign.

Fitzgerald indicted Balgo and said Obama wasn't involved.

But don't let the facts get in your way.

That's why Obama was smart enough to stay away from Blago during the campaign.

Fitzgerald indicted Balgo and said Obama wasn't involved.

But don't let the facts get in your way.

From one thing I've posted, what are you referring to? You are an idiot.

From one thing I've posted, what are you referring to? You are an idiot.

Nice.

Everyone knew about Blago. The press has been reporting it for a long time. That's why Obama stayed away from him.

What was he supposed to do? Go undercover for the FBI and bust him?

If Jackson is so "close" to Obama, why would he need to offer a million dollars for the seat unless Obama was not going to take any action to ensure he got it .. and if Obama took no action to ensure Jackson got the seat, why should Obama be pissiing in his pants?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Additionally, Obama and Jackson Sr. don't like each other and I doubt that Obama would take any action to ensure his son got a Senate seat.
Yeah I don't believe it either. Jessie's M.O. has been to accuse businesses of racism and shake them down for donations to his Rainbow Coalition. I'd assume his son does the same.

If Jackson is so "close" to Obama, why would he need to offer a million dollars for the seat unless Obama was not going to take any action to ensure he got it .. and if Obama took no action to ensure Jackson got the seat, why should Obama be pissiing in his pants?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Additionally, Obama and Jackson Sr. don't like each other and I doubt that Obama would take any action to ensure his son got a Senate seat.

As you and later myself indicated, no love loss here. What Blago had to go with is the dollars, if true. Also sticking it to Obama who'd cut him loose, or thrown him under the bus, meaning Blago.

While Obama endorsed his bid and was even coddling in 2007, by 2008 wouldn't even speak to him. The problems if any are in 2007 or before.

There was nothing in the 76-page FBI affidavit to suggest Obama had done anything wrong, and on Wednesday, he called on Blagojevich to resign.

Throughout his political career in Illinois, Obama has racked up wins without big-name endorsements. He won the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate in 2004 without the support of many party power brokers. And he didn't get help from Mayor Richard Daley when he won his first election — his state Senate seat in 1996.

"The guy is a progressive and is more or less reform-minded," Rose said. "He doesn't need to be a machine guy. The fact that he chose Hyde Park to live in, the fact he chose to work in ... a law firm that had taken on City Hall shows he made his choices outside of the machine and in some cases, with opponents of the machine."

Obama avoids stain of Chicago's political scandals - Yahoo! News

really fucking amazing that there's not a single pollitican in the whole of Chicago who "knew" what the Govenor was doing! really! :lol::lol::lol:

Much ado about nothing, methinks.

Like most every "scandal" that these nitwits are trying to create aurrounding Obama.

There will be PLENTY to complain about when he takes office, folks.

Trying to make mountains out of molehills only reflects badly on those of you who do it.

then let it reflect badly, I care not a wit. obamalama is corrupt and youse Dems got nothing to be proud of..

Much ado about nothing, methinks.

Like most every "scandal" that these nitwits are trying to create aurrounding Obama.

There will be PLENTY to complain about when he takes office, folks.

Trying to make mountains out of molehills only reflects badly on those of you who do it.

It won't stop them.

The right will complain if the coffee cups in the Obama White House are baby blue and not buffalo brown.

Forum List

Back