Jessee Jackson Jr indicated as Senate Candidate #5

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I guess that apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jr is a scumbag just like his old man! Hope he fries! Bagofshit is the worst offender, but JJJ you was trying to buy his way to the senate seat is worry of treason also!

Jackson says he didn't 'pay to play' Illinois politics - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A law enforcement official connected to the investigation into Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich confirmed Wednesday that the person referred to in the criminal complaint against the governor as "Senate Candidate 5" is Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.

The law enforcement official said there was no evidence -- other than the governor's taped remarks -- that Jackson or others on his behalf ever approached the governor in an improper way.

The official also emphasized that no conversations with Jackson were ever picked up on bugs or wiretaps, and there is no evidence that he was aware of anything improper.

Jackson denied Wednesday participating in the "pay to play" politics federal prosecutors allege Blagojevich conducted in his search to fill President-elect Barack Obama's Senate seat.

"I want to make this fact plain: I reject and denounce pay-to-play politics and have no involvement whatsoever in any wrongdoing. I did not initiate or authorize anyone at any time to promise anything to Gov. Blagojevich," Jackson, an Illinois Democrat, said during a Capitol Hill press conference Wednesday.

If Jackson did make the offer, then he needs to be held to a full accounting. If he did not, and this is another of Blago's delusions, then the people making the accusations need to print a full apology to Jackson. Fat chance of that ever happening.

Forum List

Back