Why Obama should be pissing in his pants about Senate Candidate #5

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Recognize this man?

480px-jesse_jackson_jr_official_photo_portrait.jpg

That's Jesse Jackson Jr. Someone who Barack Obama has worked VERY closely with during his campaign.

According to this news story from Politico, Senate Candidate #5, the one who offered $1 million and something tangible up front in exchange for Obama's Senate Seat could be Jesse Jackson Jr.

No doubt Matt Drudge is burning the midnight oil trying to confirm that Senate Candidate #5 is indeed Jesse Jackson Jr. I have Drudge refereshing on 3 computers and I'm just WAITING for the sirens to go off.

If Jackson is so "close" to Obama, why would he need to offer a million dollars for the seat unless Obama was not going to take any action to ensure he got it .. and if Obama took no action to ensure Jackson got the seat, why should Obama be pissiing in his pants?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Additionally, Obama and Jackson Sr. don't like each other and I doubt that Obama would take any action to ensure his son got a Senate seat.

There are those that can't see two black men together without thinking they are planning on robbing them.

Jessee James aka Jackson say he didn't know jack shit about it either! :lol:

Congressman Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. issued today the following statement regarding the arrest of Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich on federal corruption charges.

"I was shocked and saddened today to learn that Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich was arrested by federal law enforcement officials. I am learning of the details from the unfolding and astonishing news reports about the corruption charges.

"If these allegations are proved true, I am outraged by the appalling, pay-to-play schemes hatched at the highest levels of our state government. Sadly, today's criminal complaint casts another dark, wide cloud over our state. The people of Illinois deserve better.

Press Release : Congressman Jackson Is Shocked By Governor's Arrest : Congressman Jesse L. Jackson, Jr.

Well, I can see from these posts that if a person of color robs a five and dime, someone will try to trace it back to President Obama. Should there be a connection between that Illinois Governor and Obama that is illegal, I am sure that Patrick Fitzgerald will expose it. He showed no fear of Rove and the Bush admin, he obviously will show no fear of someone not yet even sworn in.

There are those that can't see two black men together without thinking they are planning on robbing them.

The governor looked white to me!

No one knows who else is involved, just enjoying the show.

Chill out. :chillpill:

I don't see Jackson per se being a problem for Obama, if indeed he's #5. What could be a problem is how much contact Obama's staff may have had, Axlerod, Rahm Emanuel and many that you haven't heard from have deep roots with the entire state machine, that includes both parties. Remember it was Durbin just last week calling on Bush to commute Ryan's sentence. Hopefully that won't happen now.

[/So far, this story is nothing but character assassination by inuendo.QUOTE]

So was their entire campain. Wonder why they lost so bad. The right hasn't had a real platform for years. Abortion, Christmas, liberals, etc.

This has nothing to do with character assasinations or right wing propoganda. This is ABC News reporting this - and ABC was just bashed for being too far to the left. Plus I'm not really sure what bias has to do with this. Investigators told ABC News that Jackson is Senate Candidate #5. This is Brian Ross reporting this... he's got decades worth of experience and is a very accurate reporter. ABC News, I'm sure, knows the implications of this report and I'm SURE they checked and re-checked their sources. This isn't FoxNews.

If it is true that JJ Jr. was Senate Candidate #5, Obama has a HUGE problem.

Forum List

Back