Why Not Have North American Homelands for the Races?

How do we determine color? Do we allow self determination? Or do we all walk by a shaded board and stop when it matches our color? And what time of year do we do this? B/c if we do this late summer, I'll me in with the mexicans that look kinda black, my wife would be with the really really, omg that's white, white people, my youngest daughter will be with me, my yougest son would be with my wife, but the 3 older ones will be with the puerto ricans.

Ima thinking you didn't think this threw, if at all, ever.

How do we determine color? Do we allow self determination? Or do we all walk by a shaded board and stop when it matches our color? And what time of year do we do this? B/c if we do this late summer, I'll me in with the mexicans that look kinda black, my wife would be with the really really, omg that's white, white people, my youngest daughter will be with me, my yougest son would be with my wife, but the 3 older ones will be with the puerto ricans.

Ima thinking you didn't think this threw, if at all, ever.

In South Africa if a child had parents from 2 different ethnicities they would do a hair test, they would put a comb through the childs hair and if it was str8 he could declare himself white, if the comb got stuck in his hair the child was colored or black. I am not kidding, many Indians and Chinese used that to get over and declare themselves white so they wouldn't have to deal with the same problems as the blacks.

It is true that during apartheid, there was the famous “test of the comb”. When somebody’s origin was in doubt, a comb with fine teeth would be used to comb his or her hair. If the comb ran through it easily, then that person could be classified as white. Sometimes, in the same family, a child would be declared white while his brother or sister was not.

Sadly, between worlds in South Africa at mixed media watch

What a stupid idea. This country did great when the races assimilated and it has only be in the past 50 years when the races started moving apart that we have had the problems. We have street signs in Chinese in Houston, TX. This is an English speaking nation why Chinese. Let work together not apart and like some of you said, what about the mixed race, maybe we can have a mixed state. What a joke

Iceland or any number of nordic states might be a good fit for ya.:lol:

This country was founded by white men...why not here?

It was "founded" by a number of different people of different ethnicities.

And if you don't like it..leave.

It was founded by white men from Europe. Colonists from England.

I won't have to leave.
It'll all collapse one day..Just like every nation in the world has.
Born in revolution and it'll die in revolution.

Where would the interracial people go? spend half the time in the black area and half the time in the white one?

I think William Joyce is thinking extermination for those people.
Well, with a few intermediate steps, that would be the likely result. Once the "White Homeland" is established, then his "right" to live only among people who look just like him justifies ordering everyone else to leave. When some predictably refuse, it becomes OK to intimidate them into compliance. When that fails, go fetch the barbed wire, and throw them behind it. Goodbye America, hello Fourth Reich. The "Final Solution" won't be too far behind; that's where that path leads.

This country was founded by white men...why not here?

I won't have to leave.

:lol:

Your knowledge of history is astounding, chief.

I won't have to leave.

:lol:

Your knowledge of history is astounding, chief.

Oh..well, please educate me, then. Where am I wrong?

A white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, a Jewish state...

Why not?

I am all for you having your own homeland for yourself. Somewhere east of Fargo would be good, and Jeremy could check in on you from time to time. :lol:

Forum List

Back