Why Not Have North American Homelands for the Races?

A white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, a Jewish state...

Why not?

It'd be a prescription for civil war. Living side by side there is the incentive to compromise and settle differences. You can always find ways to avoid conflict. When sovereign states have starkly different agendas they eventually come to blows.
So you're saying there'll never be peace in the Middle East so long as we support the Zionist agenda

Last edited:
Where would the interracial people go? spend half the time in the black area and half the time in the white one?

I think William Joyce is thinking extermination for those people.
Well, with a few intermediate steps, that would be the likely result. Once the "White Homeland" is established, then his "right" to live only among people who look just like him justifies ordering everyone else to leave. When some predictably refuse, it becomes OK to intimidate them into compliance. When that fails, go fetch the barbed wire, and throw them behind it. Goodbye America, hello Fourth Reich. The "Final Solution" won't be too far behind; that's where that path leads.
So you're saying Zionism and Nazism lead to the same place?

I do not support the preservation of the white race through any discriminatory means: ethnic homelands created by ethnic cleasing, racist laws, etc, etc...

On the other hand the disappearance of the anglo people from North America through miscegenation and/or low birth rates will be a tragedy and a disgrace...

What kind of idiot wants to live in a racially homogenised world without the wonderful variety of human subspecies we have today?

If I say I enjoy a variety of different foods, chinese, italian, american junk food, etc... the whole world will agree with me.

But if I say I love the myriad of human phenotypes we have today and want to preserve them for future generations half of America will be preparing the chair before I finish the phrase.

I don't want to live in a world where the anglo people has vanished from the face of the world or reduced to a fossil people, an insignificant minority.

I shake my head in disbelief when I see anglos themselves like Ravi and Madeline (?) saying they can't wait for this day.

Anglos, in particular, and the white race, in general, entered a period of collective madness, celebrating their own demise.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

I don't want to live in a world without her:

nicole_kidman_1.jpg

And for those of you who think this is just the whinning of a latino horndog... well, I don't want to live in a world without him either:

matt-hughes-mma-ufc-fights.jpg

Last edited:
A white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, a Jewish state...

Why not?

It'd be a prescription for civil war. Living side by side there is the incentive to compromise and settle differences. You can always find ways to avoid conflict. When sovereign states have starkly different agendas they eventually come to blows.
So you're saying there'll never be peace in the Middle East so long as we support the Zionist agenda

if you gave Arabs their own state, they would immediatlely begin arming themselves and plotting with their neighbors to take the rest of Israel. It would not end the conflict.

Last edited:
So you support giving Jews their own State in the middle of a predominantly Arab/Muslim population... and that's somehow different because Jews are special?

So you support giving Jews their own State in the middle of a predominantly Arab/Muslim population... and that's somehow different because Jews are special?

I never said that. Jews already have their own state. I said dividing the country in two and putting Arabs over here, and Jews over there, is not going to solve the problem. You cant expect that once the new states are created, Jews will do their own thing, and Arabs to do theirs, andthey will forget that each other exist. Their seperate agendas transcend borders, and physically separating them will not end their differences.

I think William Joyce is thinking extermination for those people.
Well, with a few intermediate steps, that would be the likely result. Once the "White Homeland" is established, then his "right" to live only among people who look just like him justifies ordering everyone else to leave. When some predictably refuse, it becomes OK to intimidate them into compliance. When that fails, go fetch the barbed wire, and throw them behind it. Goodbye America, hello Fourth Reich. The "Final Solution" won't be too far behind; that's where that path leads.
Last I checked the Zionists didn't expel all non-jews from their new state, so no.

wouldn't work

no matter how you divided things up, after ten years the white areas would be improved and the black areas would be shitholes. and the blacks would be crying racism and 'do over'.

There aren't enough successful and educated ones to finance all the government entitlements they have become accustomed to over the years.

I never said that. Jews already have their own state.

Which, according to you, means there can never be peace.
I said dividing the country in two and putting Arabs over here, and Jews over there, is not going to solve the problem.
So you oppose the creation and existence of a Jewish State? Are you now condemning ionism and demanding the end of the Jewish State?
You cant expect that once the new states are created, Jews will do their own thing, and Arabs to do theirs,
Yet that's exactly what the zionists insists upon
andthey will forget that each other exist
Especially not those the Jews have displaced, oppressed, and killed

You're doing a great job showing why the US needs to abandon Isra-El and stop support Zion[az]ism

Last I checked the Zionists didn't expel all non-jews from their new state, so no.
The NAZIs didn't expel all non-aryans, either. Just look at the footage/photos of the German army. Or the Waffen-SS division a recent Republican candidate liked to dress as.

They just wanted to get rid of all members of one group and insisted on the existence of a State based on one Volk.

You know, a Jewish State free of Muslim Arabs based on their 'right' to another man's land on the grounds that their ancestors committed genocide... remind me again how Nazism and Zionism are different- I never could tell them apart

so easy to forget which we're talking about at any given time

Forum List

Back