Why Not Have North American Homelands for the Races?

Granny says, "Dat's a good idea...

... but where ya gonna put the inter-racial people...

... the ones dat are half one thing an' half sumpin' else?
:confused:

wouldn't work

no matter how you divided things up, after ten years the white areas would be improved and the black areas would be shitholes. and the blacks would be crying racism and 'do over'.

Where would the interracial people go? spend half the time in the black area and half the time in the white one?

William Joyce is a batshit crazy racist, High Gravity. I dun waste time on him, but if it amuses you to do so, feel free.

Just don't expect him to respond rationally.

I don't want to argue with anyone just a legitimate question, if your going to have an area for each race exclusively what about the people of mixed race? will they get a choice?

When this country collapses..and it will....I think it'll divide strictly along racial lines.

All that "multi cultural" BS and "equality" "snivel rights" and "we're all brothers" will be rendered obsolete once and for all.

See how they acted when law and order briefly disappeared after hurricane Katrina? Imagine that on a national scale.

I always thought white racist wanted to send everyone back to where they came from. Except themselves, of course.

Where would we send the American Indians? I'm thinking the Cherokee would start killing people again if we tried to move them.

And what about left handed people? Everyone knows they are servants of the Devil.
Retards! They are to dumb to know what color they are. So where do we put them?
Red headed step kids. Who gets to beat them now?

A white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, a Jewish state...

Why not?

It'd be a prescription for civil war. Living side by side there is the incentive to compromise and settle differences. You can always find ways to avoid conflict. When sovereign states have starkly different agendas they eventually come to blows.

A white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, a Jewish state...

Why not?

Iceland or any number of nordic states might be a good fit for ya.:lol:

This country was founded by white men...why not here?

It was "founded" by a number of different people of different ethnicities.

It's not going to become suddenly "all white" (whatever that means..anyway).

And if you don't like it..leave.

Forum List

Back