Why Not Go After These Clowns Instead Of The NRA?

Who's the common thread in all these kids acting out? duh.

Social-Media-Icons.png

They all have a page and they all either hint toward their intentions or openly say what they have in mind. So when are "social media" going to be regulated like any other public utility since they have no intention of regulating themselves?

Unintentionally, you just listed all the platforms used by Russian Trolls to help Trump win the election.

So I agree! :D

Who's the common thread in all these kids acting out? duh.

Social-Media-Icons.png

They all have a page and they all either hint toward their intentions or openly say what they have in mind. So when are "social media" going to be regulated like any other public utility since they have no intention of regulating themselves?

What is it your little fascist heart would like to do to those companies?

Think first, run your mouth later, moron..

Answer the question...what is it you want the government to do to these companies? Just how do you want the government to interfere with these private companies?

The pen is mightier than the sword.

How about restricting their use to 18 and up?

I cannot support that, more government intrusion than I can support. And I am not sure it solves any of the innate problems.

And it's not only the kids terrorizing each other....both women and men are discovered and stalked by old flames. Terrorists, the Mob, and crackpot leftists routinely find and intend harm to their targets on social media. Would the power company send electricity or the gas company send NG into a home that had no breaker panel or to appliances that couldn't pass code? Of course not. The concept that social media shouldn't be just as responsible for their content being seen by those who can't handle it is nuts. There are several ways the cheap pricks could oversee content but they're not interested and won't be until somebody makes them VERY interested....like a multi-billion dollar class-action suit for predatory and irresponsible practices.

Answer the question...what is it you want the government to do to these companies? Just how do you want the government to interfere with these private companies?

You answer the question...when mean girls' online gossip results in a homely girl committing suicide do you not find any culpability by that company. When a kid like this Cruz yesterday is posting pics of his weapons and claiming he would do what Whitman did in Texas, does that company have an obligation to notify law enforcement? They delete the more egregious threats but don't close the account...why not?

The FBI was alerted over Cruz, they just didn't find anything worth investigting. They could not get past Nikolas de Jesus Cruz. This is just another hispanic killer like Pedro Espinsosa or Jose Zarete. Heroes to the campesinos, warriors in the democrat war to make America Aztlan Again.

His name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz ya' drunk dumb ****.

So you are proposing that social media companies be held responsible for policing mental health?

Sheesh and I thought the nanny + surveillance state bullshit that the gub'mint worshipers are always preaching was about as crazy as it gets.

So when are "social media" going to be regulated like any other public utility since they have no intention of regulating themselves?
Apparently you were absent the day they taught the "Conservatives support the idea of limited & smaller government" class, not to mention you don't appear to understand what the phrase "public utility" actually means.

Oh, I understand completely what it means and don't condescend to me, asshole.
Then don't post naïve drivel that you clearly have not thought through.

The social media is facilitating countless acts of cruelty and violence without a care in the world as long as the click-count is high enough to draw advertisers' millions while families wonder how the hell their kid can be dead from being on Facebook. It's clear these companies need strict behavior guidelines for their role in the carnage.
That's nonsense, they're not "facilitating" any such thing, they're in the business of providing services aimed at facilitating social interaction and direct advertising and you're proposing that these private enterprises be subject to being hijacked by government in order to play baby sitter.

It's well past time that parents step up and start taking responsibility for their own children and their behavior instead of trying to foist it off on government and private enterprise, Facebook isn't responsible for your children's behavior YOU ARE.

Forum List

Back