Why not Change the Phrasing?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since illegal immigration and human trafficking use the same channels and techniques why doesn't the White House call for a campaign against trafficking to get the wall built? That way Trump can smear the Ds if they don't support the wall. This lack of effective phrasing annoys me.

Since illegal immigration and human trafficking use the same channels and techniques why doesn't the White House call for a campaign against trafficking to get the wall built? That way Trump can smear the Ds if they don't support the wall. This lack of effective phrasing annoys me.
What in the world makes you think Trump has ever given a shit about human trafficking? If the White House took that stance, Trump would fuck it up and probably end up saying something humiliating like that human trafficking victims are losers. Which would probably play just fine with his base, actually.

What in the world makes you think Trump has ever given a shit about human trafficking? If the White House took that stance, Trump would fuck it up and probably end up saying something humiliating like that human trafficking victims are losers. Which would probably play just fine with his base, actually.

I suspect he'd get defensive, pointing out that trafficking "gets good ratings". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back