Why No FBI....?

In the Kavanaugh hearing regarding the very serious allegations of sexual assault?

The FBI was called on during the Clarence Thomas hearings to investigate the accusations made by Anita Hill.

That is how this is done. In fact Orin Hatch REQUESTED that investigation in that case, He KNOWS that is the "regular order".

What are they afraid of?
FBI will not waste its time on hearsay.

You need to stop using the RAPE accusation.
Agreed, it's "attempted rape".

Don't even know that. What we DO KNOW is that PARENTS drove them there and allowed this to happen. You folks are acting like mind-numbed zealots.

I've had WORSE situations pop up with minors groping each other. And it DID NOT RISE to the level of ANY "court case"...

This is entirely out of the realm of realism..

Don't even know that.
We don't know if the accusation is true, but we know that is the accusation. Unless you would like to propose he was trying to forcibly rip off her clothes and stifle her screams in order to spoon her, even if the accusations are all true..

Don't even know that.
We don't know if the accusation is true, but we know that is the accusation. Unless you would like to propose he was trying to forcibly rip off her clothes and stifle her screams in order to spoon her, even if the accusations are all true..

You don't know jack. YET -- you're allowing the actions of 15 yr olds at a pool party 38 years to hold the ENTIRE NATION (whats left of it) FUCKING HOSTAGE. That's not something that happens in a World SuperPower.

Putin LOVES you guys.. That's why, I'm done with this. ENTIRELY... We are DOOMED as a nation..

You don't know jack.
I didn't say I knew anything, but the details of her accusation, which are public knowledge. What she describes is attempted rape. Look at your behavior.... very odd...

My behavior ain't odd. It's normal. And I'm living in hell created by a dying 2 party political system. I SEE the writing on the wall -- you party animals do not.

This entire SPECTACLE is abnormal. NO ONE is pointing out that this is a "juvvy law" problem at it's most aggregious. And I'm DONE with it -- just as I've BEEN done with the collapsing Demo and Repub parties for a couple decades now. Shit like this is KILLING my country..

And Putin thanks you for it. He's got a boner about what WE did to contribute to the collapse of his beloved USSR -- and he's ECSTATIC you partisan tribal warriors are making this so easy for him. Probst Comrade.

“I believed he was going to rape me,” the woman, Christine Blasey Ford, told the committee in discussing her harrowing account of assault.

“This is a circus,” the nominee, Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, said in denying her allegations at the hearing, which was watched live by Americans across the country.

After the hearing ended, Mr. Trump praised Judge Kavanaugh, attacked Democrats and implored the Senate to vote.
Quick! Bury it! Pretend it's not there! This'll work! Keep the faith!

You don't know jack. YET -- you're allowing the actions of 15 yr olds at a pool party 38 years to hold the ENTIRE NATION (whats left of it) FUCKING HOSTAGE. That's not something that happens in a World SuperPower.

Putin LOVES you guys.. That's why, I'm done with this. ENTIRELY... We are DOOMED as a nation..

Arguing with Fort Fun when the only reason he could believe what he does about Kavanaugh, is because Dr. Ford said so, would be about as smart as asking Ted Bundy for dating advice.

In the Kavanaugh hearing regarding the very serious allegations of sexual assault?

The FBI was called on during the Clarence Thomas hearings to investigate the accusations made by Anita Hill.

That is how this is done. In fact Orin Hatch REQUESTED that investigation in that case, He KNOWS that is the "regular order".

What are they afraid of?

First of all the alleged “crime” is a local matter, no reason for the FBI to get involved. All they are going to do is interview the same people who will say the same things.

What are they afraid of?

First of all the alleged “crime” is a local matter, no reason for the FBI to get involved. All they are going to do is interview the same people who will say the same things.

Bullshit. As noted earlier. All SC nominees are investigated by the FBI. And in several cases their investigations were reopened when further allegations surfaced.

Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas for the SC and John Tower for a Cabinet position.

That is what is DONE. And those moron GOP Senators know that and pretend otherwise. In fact Orin Hatch even REQUESTED the FBI investigate the Anita Hill accusations

What are they afraid of?

Bullshit. As noted earlier. All SC nominees are investigated by the FBI. And in several cases their investigations were reopened when further allegations surfaced.

Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas for the SC and John Tower for a Cabinet position.

That is what is DONE. And those moron GOP Senators know that and pretend otherwise. In fact Orin Hatch even REQUESTED the FBI investigate the Anita Hill accusations

The FBI and local authorities are free to open any investigation they want. What the Dems wanted was for the proceedings to halt and wait for such an investigation.

Here's why NO FBI:

ASK UNCLE JOE!

“You would not like it if we did, because it’s inconclusive They say, he said, she said and they said, period. PERIOD!!!!!!”

“So when people wave an FBI report before you,understand they do not — they do not, they do not — reach conclusions. They do not make, as my friend points out more accurately, they do not make recommendations.”

....EXCEPT FOR COMEY ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON...THEN THE FBI DOES MAKE CONCLUSIONS> DERP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back