Zone1 Why Most People End up in Hell (Jesus himself said this)

There is a Scripture on that in the Old T.. dude died as a result of spilling his seed on the ground
That isn't why he died. He died because he circumvented Jewish law, by not giving his sister-in-law a baby to carry on his brother's name. Spilling his seed on the ground was just the method he used to corrupt the Law...

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so

Hell is a human construct designed to scare people into becoming members of the Christian religion. Fear has been the strongest motivator since humans first began walking upright.
Believe what you want.

St Faustina said that most in Hell did not believe in Hell

hope u don't find out the hard way

That isn't why he died. He died because he circumvented Jewish law, by not giving his sister-in-law a baby to carry on his brother's name. Spilling his seed on the ground was just the method he used to corrupt the Law...

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so
Well, he likely got zapped by God (an you imply this) bc of SIN

The Catholic Church teaches t hat masturbation is a MORTAL sin and I believe the Church. I do not, however, believe because some Church says so. The Church Christ founded says so (Catholic).

Then there are my own experiences that inform me

so yeh, you (or any protestant) cannot argue with my own personal experiences, which happen to 100% SUPPORT and validate the teachings of the Original Church

The Catholic Church teaches t hat masturbation is a MORTAL sin and I believe the Church. I do not, however, believe because some Church says so. The Church Christ founded says so (Catholic).

so yeh, you (or any protestant) cannot argue with my own personal experiences, which happen to 100% SUPPORT and validate the teachings of the Original Church
Jesus was the rock, not Peter.

so yeh, you (or any protestant) cannot argue with my own personal experiences, which happen to 100% SUPPORT and validate the teachings of the Original Church.

You have mistaken the sin he got zapped for. Did all Jews get zapped for masturbating? No. Then why Onan? Jews frequently spilled their seed to prevent prostutes from getting pregnant. Why weren't they all zapped?

Jesus DID NOT found the Catholic Church. It is not the Original Church. Paul's Churches are the ones that Christ concerned himself with. The Catholic Church isn't even mentioned in Rev.
The Church of Rome isn't among the 7 candle sticks <(churches), that will follow Christ into the Temple upon His return.

And, yeh, I can't argue with your experiences, but I can certainly argue with your lack of Biblical perspective and understanding regarding those experiences...

Forum List

Back