Why Mike Pence?

political pro-choice position is the proper constitutionally "conservative" position as well as the proper moral position against big government oppression... jesus told me so.

Please point out where abortion is permitted in our Constitution. :popcorn:

in politics "the better man" is the man who advocates better public policy...

sure maybe he'd give a bro the shirt off his back, but he wouldn't vote to give poor kids food stamps.

It's a parent's job to feed their kids.

thoughts and prayers do not nourish growing children...

huh.gif

political pro-choice position is the proper constitutionally "conservative" position as well as the proper moral position against big government oppression... jesus told me so.

Please point out where abortion is permitted in our Constitution. :popcorn:

HUH?

It was the intention of the Founding Fathers to create a FREE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

FREE Women have a right to abort whenever for whatever , secured by the Constitution and the Ninth Amendment

I will be voting for the Trump/Pence Ticket because I want to protect our right to bear arms. That right is basic to all other rights.

A vote for them is NOT a mandate to abolish the 9A.

HUH?

It was the intention of the Founding Fathers to create a FREE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

FREE Women have a right to abort whenever for whatever , secured by the Constitution and the Ninth Amendment

I will be voting for the Trump/Pence Ticket because I want to protect our right to bear arms. That right is basic to all other rights.

A vote for them is NOT a mandate to abolish the 9A.

"rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" ring any bells? Our Declaration of Independence makes very clear the Founders' views about murdering the unborn and newborn. And the 9th Amendment certainly doesn't mention either abortion or a "woman's right to choose" to murder her own child.

Next!

"rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" ring any bells? Our Declaration of Independence makes very clear the Founders' views about murdering the unborn and newborn. And the 9th Amendment certainly doesn't mention either abortion or a "woman's right to choose" to murder her own child.

Next!

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS OF PERSONS.

Murder, again, can ONLY happen to actual persons.

Next!

I would have preferred Kasich. It would have nailed down Ohio.

There inlies why you are stuck with Pence. Having to physically stand next to Drumpf for 4 months and agree with this dope when he is clearly a dilettante on nearly every issue was probably, physically, not something any politician worth his or her salt could do without vomiting.

Forum List

Back