Why Liberalism Must Be Expunged.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.

3. And, more bad news for the Left from the LA Times:
"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

California’s minimum wage jumped
to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

If not for the $15 minimum wage, I’d have zero interest in leaving California."
Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Did I mention that the Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

Think about that.

Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.

"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Think about that.
I totally agree with you PC, when you understand liberal equality, it always ends in misery. Bread lines in the old Soviet Union where Doctors and Bread makers were paid the same, so soon, Doctors had to have a gun put to their heads so they would work, yet even bread makers started walking away. There WEREN'T too many people jumping over the wall to get into Mother Russia, but plenty of Russians were leaving for Capitalism and the west. Venezuela which has more oil than Saudi Arabia and a gold mine to make all the citizens there very wealthy, are being held up by corrupt politicians and drug cartels, so the people there starve. Yes, liberalism is all about equality, where everyone is equally poor, and equally miserable, that is liberalism in a nutshell.

(only ones who have the money are the liberal elites who steal the money from their citizens).

I'm a very ex-liberal who left the Democrap party when Obama turned it into America's most black-supremacist hate group, whose only language is violence, death-threats and a diet of muslim semen. I have never seen more loathsome, bloodthirsty, America-hating, violently white-hating treason than these unhinged, clinically psychotic liberal filth (YES, God help me, I find their behavior even WORSE than the muslim inbreds they fellate). Utterly the most malicious, predatory testaments to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Liberals are also the ultimate Neo-Nazis who spread their butt cheeks for the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-beheading hate ideology in history; muslims have been massacring Jews since their pedo-prophet Mohammed bragged about beheading 600 Jewish prisoners in one day. Liberals are so morally degenerate, I've never seen a group of people go through so many mental gymnastics to jusify all the rape, murder and human rights atrocities that form a wake around this religion everywhere it has ever gone! And liberals' psychopath obsession of destroying anyone who doesn't go along with their treason.

Think about that.

Generation after generation, liberalism wins. Liberalism is progress and progress has proven inevitable.

You don't think so? Try to bring back segregation, or take away a woman's right to vote, or end Social Security, or bring back child labor, or kick gays out of the military or deny them marriage equality.

You can't win, conservatives. All you can do is slow things down temporarily.

You are like the rear guard defense of a perpetually retreating army.

Think about that.
I totally agree with you PC, when you understand liberal equality, it always ends in misery. Bread lines in the old Soviet Union where Doctors and Bread makers were paid the same, so soon, Doctors had to have a gun put to their heads so they would work, yet even bread makers started walking away. There WEREN'T too many people jumping over the wall to get into Mother Russia, but plenty of Russians were leaving for Capitalism and the west. Venezuela which has more oil than Saudi Arabia and a gold mine to make all the citizens there very wealthy, are being held up by corrupt politicians and drug cartels, so the people there starve. Yes, liberalism is all about equality, where everyone is equally poor, and equally miserable, that is liberalism in a nutshell.

(only ones who have the money are the liberal elites who steal the money from their citizens).

The Great Depression wasn't caused by liberalism.

I'm a very ex-liberal who left the Democrap party when Obama turned it into America's most black-supremacist hate group, whose only language is violence, death-threats and a diet of muslim semen. I have never seen more loathsome, bloodthirsty, America-hating, violently white-hating treason than these unhinged, clinically psychotic liberal filth (YES, God help me, I find their behavior even WORSE than the muslim inbreds they fellate). Utterly the most malicious, predatory testaments to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Liberals are also the ultimate Neo-Nazis who spread their butt cheeks for the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-beheading hate ideology in history; muslims have been massacring Jews since their pedo-prophet Mohammed bragged about beheading 600 Jewish prisoners in one day. Liberals are so morally degenerate, I've never seen a group of people go through so many mental gymnastics to jusify all the rape, murder and human rights atrocities that form a wake around this religion everywhere it has ever gone! And liberals' psychopath obsession of destroying anyone who doesn't go along with their treason.

Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest?

Some folks actually believe in a black and white world. A world without distinctions, nuance and multiplicity of thought. The OP is such a person. She actually believes that Liberalism equals Marxism. It's tough to understand why, but there it is.

The OP also claims to be proAmerican. All the while calling for a purge of any political ideology she finds has strayed fro the orthodoxy of her peculiar beliefs. Mind boggling, ain't it?

Should such myopic people be taken seriously? Only as case studies for those with either ego issues or the inability to learn and adapt to her social surroundings. Pity her, but take her with a fifty pound bag of rock salt.

Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest?

As a matter of fact I do. I enjoy calling out the bad behavior of violent, leftist thugs. It's one of my not-so-guilty pleasures in life.

Some folks actually believe in a black and white world. A world without distinctions, nuance and multiplicity of thought. The OP is such a person. She actually believes that Liberalism equals Marxism. It's tough to understand why, but there it is.

The OP also claims to be proAmerican. All the while calling for a purge of any political ideology she finds has strayed fro the orthodoxy of her peculiar beliefs. Mind boggling, ain't it?

Should such myopic people be taken seriously? Only as case studies for those with either ego issues or the inability to learn and adapt to her social surroundings. Pity her, but take her with a fifty pound bag of rock salt.
Ha ha. Lefties create worlds without distinction, Snowflake. The American idea of equality - that human beings are equal merely by virtue of birth - fostered diversity unmatched in world history.

That you utopian dreamers would purge our traditions and institutions of their natural-law origins speaks only of your reactionary petulance and the gullibility you lavish on your "leaders."

Ha ha. Lefties create worlds without distinction, Snowflake. The American idea of equality - that human beings are equal merely by virtue of birth - fostered diversity unmatched in world history.

That you utopian dreamers would purge our traditions and institutions of their natural-law origins speaks only of your reactionary petulance and the gullibility you lavish on your "leaders."
Odd, but I've yet to hear of a Conservative who is a champion of civil rights, women's rights, children's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights or anyone else's rights. I've never heard of a Conservative who is a champion of environmental protection, workplace safety, or the development of science.

Conservatives are, by definition, regressive. Hard to get progress with that attitude.

Odd, but I've yet to hear of a Conservative who is a champion of civil rights, women's rights, children's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights or anyone else's rights. I've never heard of a Conservative who is a champion of environmental protection, workplace safety, or the development of science.

Conservatives are, by definition, regressive. Hard to get progress with that attitude.
Open your ears, Snowflake, and stop creating classes.

Without Republicans, civil rights and women's suffrage would not have been realities so soon. And did you know that our right-wing framing instrument provides for technological progress? You probably didn't.

As for most of your other nonsense, like I said, you regressives just love to create classes and divide us.

I understand the not wanting socialism communism, etc. But what this nation cannot withstand is a whole population of flag waving, patriotic cheerleaders(freaks) who only think in one way. A nation with all conservatives or all liberals CANNOT survive. The death of this nation occurs when one side gets all. Freedom means being able to call out the wrongs when they happen. And not a one of you can disagree.

Without Republicans, civil rights and women's suffrage would not have been realities so soon. And did you know that our right-wing framing instrument provides for technological progress? You probably didn't.

As for most of your other nonsense, like I said, you regressives just love to create classes and divide us.
I never said "Republicans". I said Conservatives.

Substitute the verbiage, Snowflake.

"The OP also claims to be proAmerican. All the while calling for a purge of any political ideology she finds has strayed fro the orthodoxy of her peculiar beliefs...."

Well....let's be specific.

My argument, this day, is that Liberalism prevents prosperity.
The best Liberalism can do is spread poverty and misery.
So saith the LA Times article quoted in the OP.

You didn't deny that....the best you could do was "is not, issss noottttt!".....
the usual Liberal hot-air post.

I have no doubt that you are the product of government schooling.....that's Liberal education at its best!

Bet you feel better having gotten that off your..er.....thorax, too, wegie!

:rock:

Bet you feel better having gotten that off your..er.....thorax, too, wegie!
Not sure if was that or that delicious, hot bowl of clam chowder I just ate, but thank you.

Substitute the verbiage, Snowflake.
No. Accurately present the verbiage. As an un-nuance, myopic 'thinker' it must be difficult for you to understand distinctions between political party and political ideology. Basic courses in Political Science are available at many community colleges.

Think about that.

Generation after generation, liberalism wins. Liberalism is progress and progress has proven inevitable.

You don't think so? Try to bring back segregation, or take away a woman's right to vote, or end Social Security, or bring back child labor, or kick gays out of the military or deny them marriage equality.

You can't win, conservatives. All you can do is slow things down temporarily.

You are like the rear guard defense of a perpetually retreating army.

Well done!

Forum List

Back