Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 - Public Law 108–458—Dec. 17, 2004

R

rdean

Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 - Public Law 108–458—Dec. 17, 2004

https://www.nctc.gov/docs/pl108_458.pdf

I've been waiting for a USMB Republican to bring this up and finally couldn't take it any longer. Especially after Trump said he was going to "slim down" our intelligence agencies.

After the GOP failure that led to 9/11 and their compounding their failure with WMD's in Iraq and the ill advised invasion, Republicans were stung at their incompetence and completely reformed our intelligence agencies which led to what we have today. Above is a link. The act is rather long, but it's some very interesting reading.

For those who don't want to read hundreds of pages, here is a summary:

https://fas.org/irp/congress/2004_rpt/s2845-summ.pdf

You can see Republicans were pretty damn thorough which makes me wonder how much input they received from Democrats. I'll have to research that. Not used to Republican competency.

Trump's problem is he just doesn't like what our intelligence agencies are telling him and he will put "get back" ahead of the safety of the country, which we already knew.

Enjoy reading.

LOL

"The GOP caused 9/11"

This thread blows.

Moving on.
Who said the GOP caused 9/11? That was Bin Laden. The guy they let go and stopped looking for.

The Act is real and is the law. Sad you are inoculated against learning. That's the problem with your kind.

Who said the GOP caused 9/11?

You did:

After the GOP failure that led to 9/11

Anything else?
Where did I used the word "caused". 9/11 was caused by Bin Laden. Republicans didn't "cause" it to happen. Their inaction didn't stop it from happening. A vast difference.

Here's a basic education in the English language for the liberally impaired.

You inferred guilt on the GOP by insinuating their failure "led to" 9/11.

For example:

The drunk driver's driving caused a deadly accident.
The drunk driver's driving led to a deadly accident.

Both "caused" and "led to" in this context infer guilt on the indicated party. Therefore, you insinuated the GOP's actions (or lack thereof) "caused" or "led to" 9/11.

Last edited:
Who said the GOP caused 9/11?

You did:

After the GOP failure that led to 9/11

Anything else?
Where did I used the word "caused". 9/11 was caused by Bin Laden. Republicans didn't "cause" it to happen. Their inaction didn't stop it from happening. A vast difference.

Here's a basic education in the English language for the liberally impaired.

You inferred guilt on the GOP by insinuating their failure "led to" 9/11.

For example:

The drunk driver's driving caused a deadly accident.
The drunk driver's driving led to a deadly accident.

Both "caused" and "led to" in this context infer guilt on the indicated party. Therefore, you insinuated the GOP's actions (or lack thereof) "caused" or "led to" 9/11.
In the eyes of the law, if he was drunk, he caused it regardless.

Why not get back to the actual topic? Are you drunk?

Has anyone noticed how you lead a right winger to information, but you can't make him read? They always complain about information links and how they are so partisan. So I give them actual information that's not partisan. In fact, it was a law passed by Republicans and they still refuse to read it.

If it's not Tea Party, Alt Right, KKK, Russian, Steve Bannon, Rush or Fox, they just don't want to know.

Forum List

Back