Why Lena Dunham shouldn't vote.

Lena Dunham is a revolting Progressive child molester.

She deserves to be shunned.

I don't even know who she is, but if she's not a felon and she's registered to vote, she has every right to vote, and for any reason.
I am somehow not shocked by this latest left wing development you left wing people are complete morons.

She's an admitted pedophile, stalker and rapist. Any of the three would be enough to make her a felon and not be allowed to vote because she should be in prison.

Maybe you should actually do some research before you jump to the defense of one of your left wing idols. You know who she is, you just want to ignore what she is.

Why Lena Dunham shouldn apos t be allowed to vote - LA Times

"Vote first, ask questions later" is not a mantra of good citizenship. It's a marketing strategy designed to reward politicians for voters' ignorance.

I would have just come out and said stupid people shouldn't vote, that would be the end of the democrook party. However Mr Goldberg using this Duhnam creature is astute, because she embodies the incredible depth of liberal ignorance.

"stupid people shouldn't vote"...???

The Tea Party is that brown stuff at the shallow end of the gene pool (after a pre-school class goes swimming)...

democracy-tea-party-political-poster-1292602190.jpg

She is a pedophile, is that why you support her?

I don't even know who she is, but if she's not a felon and she's registered to vote, she has every right to vote, and for any reason.
I am somehow not shocked by this latest left wing development you left wing people are complete morons.

She's an admitted pedophile, stalker and rapist. Any of the three would be enough to make her a felon and not be allowed to vote because she should be in prison.

Maybe you should actually do some research before you jump to the defense of one of your left wing idols. You know who she is, you just want to ignore what she is.

Was she charged?

Lena Dunham Lawyers Threaten Lawsuit Over Sex Abuse Allegations

I just read an article where Lena compared her vagina to her sisters when she was at the age of 7. Is this the pedophile story you're talking about? Is there another story out, where she raped and stalked?

Lena Dunham responds to sexual abuse allegations - CNN.com

Last edited:

She's none of those things, loon.

Perhaps you should use some common sense before vomiting the talking points you've been fed.

Perhaps you should use some common sense before vomiting the talking points you've been fed.

LMFAO.... If only you bed wetters even looked into the history of the sociopaths you nominate!!!

LMFAO.... If only you bed wetters even looked into the history of the sociopaths you nominate!!!

"Nominate"?

What the fuck are you talking about, exactly?

Lena Dunham hasn't run for any office.

What has she been nominated for?

I figured they were all being drama queens, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I should have know there was nothing to this stupid story.

I didn't know that the definition of "to shun" involved taking away someone's right to vote.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And btw, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

I never said it was, Bipolar.

It's not my fault that you cannot read for comprehension.

I was just commenting, you ignorant twit. Your reasoning for the shun is bogus anyway.

smh...

Was she charged?

You do get 10 points for your firm commitment to staying uninformed.

Dunham is threatening a lawsuit against people who have quoted her book. She WROTE ABOUT SEXUALLY ABUSING HER YOUNGER SISTER.

And yet the War on Women Fighting Feminists and Left are strangely silent.

I didn't know that the definition of "to shun" involved taking away someone's right to vote.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And btw, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

I never said it was, Bipolar.

It's not my fault that you cannot read for comprehension.

I was just commenting, you ignorant twit. Your reasoning for the shun is bogus anyway.

smh...

Condolences on your lack of a neo-cortex.

Was she charged?

You do get 10 points for your firm commitment to staying uninformed.

Dunham is threatening a lawsuit against people who have quoted her book. She WROTE ABOUT SEXUALLY ABUSING HER YOUNGER SISTER.

And yet the War on Women Fighting Feminists and Left are strangely silent.

A 7 year old girl, comparing her twat to her sisters, is not a child molester. She was a baby herself, dingbat.

Forum List

Back