Why leftists don't understand

Scapegoats. Muslims, immigrants, women, POWs, Democrats.

Scapegoats. You just can't have brainless, reactionary politics without them.
hundreds of people get sent to start trouble at a rally

but it's trumps fault for having a rally

who is trying to scapegoat who?
OUT! OUT! GET 'EM OUT! I'LL PAY YOUR LEGAL BILLS!

Trump instigates then scapegoats. He is the polar opposite of a statesman. His rallies are a throwback to the George Wallace rallies of 1968 and 1972. When will a modern day Arthur Bremer step up?
people come to where you are speaking to win the Pres nom, and make huge fucking scene, but trumps the bad guy

obama is a fucking racist pile of shit that helped get blm started, but he's golden

if trump only had a son

Scapegoats. Muslims, immigrants, women, POWs, Democrats.

Scapegoats. You just can't have brainless, reactionary politics without them.
hundreds of people get sent to start trouble at a rally

but it's trumps fault for having a rally

who is trying to scapegoat who?
OUT! OUT! GET 'EM OUT! I'LL PAY YOUR LEGAL BILLS!

Trump instigates then scapegoats. He is the polar opposite of a statesman. His rallies are a throwback to the George Wallace rallies of 1968 and 1972. When will a modern day Arthur Bremer step up?
people come to where you are speaking to win the Pres nom, and make huge fucking scene, but trumps the bad guy

obama is a fucking racist pile of shit that helped get blm started, but he's golden

if trump only had a son
BACK IN THE DAY A GUY LIKE THAT WOULD BE CARRIED OUT ON A STRETCHER! i'LL PAY YOUR LEGAL BILLS!

Trump is taking the low road. He is a strutting, boorish thug seeking the respect of the Presidency. He is utterly contemptible and should be easily dismissed had it not been for the utterly contemptible thugs supporting his charade of a campaign.

There was a time when Trump's supporters said they were ideologically pure Conservatives. Well, they ain't. They don't care anymore for Conservative principles than the man on the moon. All they really care about is their innate brainless anger and anyone ANYONE who can incite it into violence.

I weep for this nation...

Trump will make fascism great again! He needs a symbol of his new party. I recommend a yellow over the top thinning hair style on a field of red. He is going to need his own version of the Horst Wessel song.I'm thinking that within the first 100 days, he should remove all muslims from all professions, and make it illegal to marry one.

Forum List

Back