KKK endorses?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

--------------------------------------

giphy.gif

He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

--------------------------------------

giphy.gif
Probably it's some kind of tactic to try to shift the blame for all the racism and violence to Mrs. Clinton and away from Trump. No one is going to buy it.

I think Mrs. Clinton should publically reject his endorsement.

If they had endorsed an R, the left media and leftists everywhere would have had a shit fit. Since they endorsed Cankles, no big deal.

Trump is a racist while Hillary is just a victim. Even though they HAVE A HISTORY WITH THE KKK.

This is part of the problem I have with endorsements....

A candidate can not control who endorses them or not.

If some known pedophile endorses Hillary, it does not mean Hillary supports pedophiles. If a MEMBER of the KKK endorses Trump or Hillary it does not mean the ENTIRE KKK endorses either or that the candidates support or represents those endorsing them.

The endorsement of someone only matters as much as you personally value that endorsement - their opinion is no more important (to me) than my own.

That being said, I do believe if it is brought to the candidate's attention that some hate group like the KKK or Black Lives Matter endorses them they should distance themselves from such a group.

If some known pedophile endorses Hillary, it does not mean Hillary supports pedophiles. If a MEMBER of the KKK endorses Trump or Hillary it does not mean the ENTIRE KKK endorses either or that the candidates support or represents those endorsing them.

The endorsement of someone only matters as much as you personally value that endorsement - their opinion is no more important (to me) than my own.

That being said, I do believe if it is brought to the candidate's attention that some hate group like the KKK or Black Lives Matter endorses them they should distance themselves from such a group.

Few people on this board would be willing to be so consistent. For the most part, the same people who have tried to shield Trump from the implications of a KKK endorsement would have no qualms about blasting Clinton here, while many of the same who would condemn Trump would likewise shield Clinton.

Few people on this board would be willing to be so consistent. For the most part, the same people who have tried to shield Trump from the implications of a KKK endorsement would have no qualms about blasting Clinton here, while many of the same who would condemn Trump would likewise shield Clinton.
If a kkk member supports Trump, you call him a racist. If the same happens to Hillary it means nothing. You're a hypocrite. I personally think a candidate cannot control who supports them. Someone like yourself needs the daily talking points to do their thinking. Bless your heart.

jknowgood, you are a racist, you do love the KKK and its evil, so just understand good Americans don't care what you think.

jknowgood, you are a racist, you do love the KKK and its evil, so just understand good Americans don't care what you think.
You're an idiot, you support the racist in chief we have in office now. So you have zero credibility. Like I said a candidate cannot control who supports them. Do you agree or disagree? I guess I will wait for you to check the talking point of the day, to respond.

If a kkk member supports Trump, you call him a racist. If the same happens to Hillary it means nothing. You're a hypocrite. I personally think a candidate cannot control who supports them. Someone like yourself needs the daily talking points to do their thinking. Bless your heart.

:slap:

Do you even known how to read? I was complimenting easy65 for applying consistent standards to both Clinton and Trump.

Forum List

Back