Why kerry & Edwards dislike Liberal label

bugman29102

Rookie
Jul 13, 2004
Lets face it BOTH Kerry & Edwards are extreme Leftists.They do not share the Values the Majority of Americans treasure.Their New York Fundraiser was vulgar and showed no respect for our Values. These two will lie, cheat, steal and worse in order to snow the Voters in not believing they are Radical Liberals and push the Liberal Agenda IF elected.Kerry has no Core Beliefs and Edwards will go wherever kerry points.This is the weakest team since Mondale to try and capture the Highest Office in our land. Most of the Media is Liberal of course but the vast Majority of our citizens are not. We must demand truth, honesty, and fairness from the Media.Please DO NOT believe anything written or said by the liberal media without checking it out.We all have seen how kerry Filp Flops on every issue and can lie with a straight face. Edwards is a trial lawyer,please review his history and what those he represented in North Carolina think of him. When the real truth is exposed , This twosome will need to step aside and allow President Bush and Vice President Cheney to play through!!!

Welcome Bugman. I'm all for GW, but I'm curious why you are saying
They do not share the Values the Majority of Americans treasure.
Since they seem to be running neck and neck?

Originally posted by Kathianne
Welcome Bugman. I'm all for GW, but I'm curious why you are saying Since they seem to be running neck and neck?

Kathianne..... you know as well as I do that there are MILLIONS of Americans that vote democratic but if you were to have an issues discussion with them, you would think they were Pat Buchanan supporters. My parents are good examples. Here are a couple of example questions:

Q: What do you think of Gay marriage?
A: Totally against it.

Q: What do you think of Gays in the military?

Q: What do you think of abortion?

Q: What do think of prayer in schools?
A: That I support.

The questions can go on and on.

Final question:

Q: Who are you going to vote for on election day?
A: Whomever is on the democratic ticket. The democrats are for the working man!

See what he means? They hold the conservative values, they just don't always vote that way.

Hi Kathianne;
Yes, according to the Liberal Media the race is close. I doubt those numbers . To Answer your values question It appears to me most Americans support the following Values , these values are opposed by kerry/ edwards.
1- Support the banning of PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION-- both kerry & edwards support partial birth abprtion.
2- Gay marriage -- most Americans are against Gays from entering into a MARRIAGE in the same manner as a Man & Woman
3-Most Americans do not want Honosexuals openly displaying their acts in public. Neither do we want hetrosexuals to go public.-- What belongs in the home should stay in the home
4-Most Americans DO NOT want the OFFICE of THE PRSEIDENT to be DISHONORED as it was by kerry & edwards in their New York Fundraiser!! What a SHAME!!
There are many, many more areas in which these to are on the wrong side of our Morality and our values system.
Of course there are millions of those who are against the American System and we see them in action everyday .This group has selected their team , kerry and edwards,to get their way. It is vital to this Nation and to our Freedoms and our Way of Life to see they are defeated.The five areas I mentioned above are just a token of the differences and are not listed in any priority.Others areas of concern , Taxation, property rights,Right to life, Confiscation of personal property, Right to Worship GOD, Right to discuss ALL Religions openly in our schools and Universitys, it goes on and on -- kerry & edwards are not a solution, they are part of our problem. AND -- TWO WRONGS CANNOT MAKE IT RIGHT!!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Kathianne..... you know as well as I do that there are MILLIONS of Americans that vote democratic but if you were to have an issues discussion with them, you would think they were Pat Buchanan supporters. My parents are good examples. Here are a couple of example questions:

Q: What do you think of Gay marriage?

Q: What do you think of Gays in the military?

Q: What do you think of abortion?

Q: What do think of prayer in schools?
A: That I support.

The questions can go on and on.

Final question:

Q: Who are you going to vote for on election day?
A: Whomever is on the democratic ticket. The democrats are for the working man!

See what he means? They hold the conservative values, they just don't always vote that way.

By God ain't that the truth! And I KNOW people like that. They don't basically believe in ANYTHING the radical lefty's do, they're just going to vote democrap because, "they're pro-union". Any other reason... doesn't matter.

I hate to think there are that many no minds in this country, though the facts seem to bear you out! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pale Rider
By God ain't that the truth! And I KNOW people like that. They don't basically believe in ANYTHING the radical lefty's do, they're just going to vote democrap because, "they're pro-union". Any other reason... doesn't matter.

Is that anything like voting for a particular party presidential candidate even though you dont like his government expansion, exorbitant spending, and immigration policies?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Is that anything like voting for a particular party presidential candidate even though you dont like his government expansion, exorbitant spending, and immigration policies?

government expansion:

War sometimes causes that.

Exorbinant spending:

Ditto

Immigration Policies:

I haven't seen anything that Bush is proposing that I am against. So not every conservative has an issue with Bush. You libs just want it to appear that way.

government expansion:

War sometimes causes that.

Exorbinant spending:

Ditto

Immigration Policies:

I haven't seen anything that Bush is proposing that I am against. So not every conservative has an issue with Bush. You libs just want it to appear that way.

show of hands for conservatives that support bush's immigration amnesty program please.

under the parameters that I have seen, I do. Mainly because I submit that since they are here, let's document them.

There are a lot of conservatives that maintain the same view.

under the parameters that I have seen, I do. Mainly because I submit that since they are here, let's document them.

There are a lot of conservatives that maintain the same view.

I'm betting that there are more that don't.

So be it. I don't have to agree with them do I?

of course not. does that make the conservatives that disagree with you 'faux conservatives'? and does that line them in the same category as this post originally lines up democrat voters?

Originally posted by Kathianne
I hate to think there are that many no minds in this country, though the facts seem to bear you out! :rolleyes:

Kath dear how do you think Bubba got elected twice? Because he fooled people into thinking he was for them when all they had to do was just skim his record to see he was 180 degrees the opposite. This is how Democrats get elected, they know most people don't vote on issues so they feed them whatever they want to hear.

of course not. does that make the conservatives that disagree with you 'faux conservatives'? and does that line them in the same category as this post originally lines up democrat voters?

As I have pointed out on numerous occassions, democratic voters are typically the ones that vote strictly along party lines. Again, I can use my parents as examples:

Q: What do you think about gays in the military, abortion, welfare, gay marriage, etc., etc.

A: I am TOTALLY against it.

Q: Who are you voting for on election day?

A: Whoever is on the democratic ticket.

Now that is not voting based on beliefs. It is based on voting blindly.

show of hands for conservatives that support bush's immigration amnesty program please.

I guess i'm for it, wish there was another way to do it though. I'm not comfortable with Nazi like roundups and mass deportations.

As I have pointed out on numerous occassions, democratic voters are typically the ones that vote strictly along party lines. Again, I can use my parents as examples:

Q: What do you think about gays in the military, abortion, welfare, gay marriage, etc., etc.

A: I am TOTALLY against it.

Q: Who are you voting for on election day?

A: Whoever is on the democratic ticket.

Now that is not voting based on beliefs. It is based on voting blindly.

I'd say they are really evenly split. I've met some strictly republican voters vote even though they didn't like the candidate, that or they would rather not vote than stomach voting for someone outside the party.

Originally posted by OCA
I guess i'm for it, wish there was another way to do it though. I'm not comfortable with Nazi like roundups and mass deportations.

Is that for all people or just mexican illegals?

the right as Americans to enforce our immigration laws? That's a crock of horseshit...... The illegals are not going to be gassed or cooked in concentration camps they are going to be deported to their country of origin.. This throwing around of "Nazi" is just damn wrong and historically ignorant.... Ask some Jews!!!

Is that for all people or just mexican illegals?

doh. what a stupid question.

the amnesty would apply to ALL illegal immigrants. if they register, let them stay then shut the fucking borders. if they don't register and they are picked up, deport them no matter what they face once they get back to where they came. if we give them a chance to register and they don't, they do not deserve to live here. period!

Forum List

Back