Why kerry & Edwards dislike Liberal label

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Is that for all people or just mexican illegals?

The only people who would be booted is, and this goes for any ethnicity, are illegals with a criminal record or proven ties to a terrorist organization.

Originally posted by phadras
the right as Americans to enforce our immigration laws? That's a crock of horseshit...... The illegals are not going to be gassed or cooked in concentration camps they are going to be deported to their country of origin.. This throwing around of "Nazi" is just damn wrong and historically ignorant.... Ask some Jews!!!

Yes Nazi like. You do know that they did not start gassing until 42-43, right? Before it was just simple relocation and deportation, granted we aren't sending illegals to camps but you get the idea. You're view of mass deportation simply isn't viable and will never happen. The only viable solution is to document all law abiding current illegals, get them on their way to reeiving citizenship and then fortify the borders.

MORON!!!!
Please use a different term............... Or read some history.. Jesus comparing the US to Hitler is just BULLSHIT!!!!

MORON!!!!
Please use a different term............... Or read some history.. Jesus comparing the US to Hitler is just BULLSHIT!!!!

state who you are referring to in this post so we all don't jump your shit.

Originally posted by OCA
Yes Nazi like. You do know that they did not start gassing until 42-43, right? Before it was just simple relocation and deportation, granted we aren't sending illegals to camps but you get the idea. You're view of mass deportation simply isn't viable and will never happen. The only viable solution is to document all law abiding current illegals, get them on their way to reeiving citizenship and then fortify the borders.

Law abiding illegals? That's pretty funny, chimp boy!:D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Law abiding illegals? That's pretty funny, chimp boy!:D

Amnesty will be granted for all illegals who have not committed crime while in the U.S., mark my words, there is no other way.

Oh but wait you will say, just there being here is illegal and a crime in itself, true, but Bush is going to forgive that, grant the ones already here amnesty and close up the borders. Its already in the pipeline for the next term.

Originally posted by OCA
Amnesty will be granted for all illegals who have not committed crime while in the U.S., mark my words, there is no other way.

Oh but wait you will say, just there being here is illegal and a crime in itself, true, but Bush is going to forgive that, grant the ones already here amnesty and close up the borders. Its already in the pipeline for the next term.

You're probably right. This ONE Time.:D

MORON!!!!

Mass roundups and deportations=nazi like, or can you insure that no American citizens of Mexican descent will be accidentally rounded up sent back and their life turned into shit? Didn't think so, case closed.

Next time step to me with knowledge, or better yet get some posts under your belt before you take on the heavyweights.

Don't listen. Post counts are irrelevant. Genius is genius.

I agree, we are far from nazi like. Usually libs say that crap.

Don't listen. Post counts are irrelevant. Genius is genius.

I agree, we are far from nazi like. Usually libs say that crap.

Stop shoving words in my mouth dumbass. I did not say this country was Nazi like but that if we instituted mass roundups and deportations that act would DEFINITELY be Nazi like.

You want to deal with me come loaded.

Originally posted by OCA
Stop shoving words in my mouth dumbass. I did not say this country was Nazi like but that if we instituted mass roundups and deportations that act would DEFINITELY be Nazi like.

You want to deal with me come loaded.

Yes. I guess if we did something that was nazi like, then we'd be like nazis.
Deporting illegal aliens is not nazi like.

Ooooh.. i'm scared. Trembling even.

Yes. I guess if we did something that was nazi like, then we'd be like nazis.
Deporting illegal aliens is not nazi like.

Ooooh.. i'm scared. Trembling even.

Oh yes it is..........

I thought gassing them would be, not deporting them.

I mean not that we are EVER going to deport illegals in America but is there anybody here willing to guaranteee that no American citizens would be caught in the dragnet and their lives fucked over? I mean this would be a U.S. government venture and they are not really known for getting shit right domestically.

The Nazi's rounded up and deported up until 42-43 and then at that time they started the gassing ahead of schedule since it was evident that they would probably lose the war. If you actually do some reading they did not have plans for the extermination until later on down the road.

Regardless this is all a mute point because whoever is elected will grant amnesty, either party.

Originally posted by OCA
I mean not that we are EVER going to deport illegals in America but is there anybody here willing to guaranteee that no American citizens would be caught in the dragnet and their lives fucked over? I mean this would be a U.S. government venture and they are not really known for getting shit right domestically.

yet we're all about detainees at gitmo and the patriot act, ID checks and random checkpoints

Originally posted by OCA

The Nazi's rounded up and deported up until 42-43 and then at that time they started the gassing ahead of schedule since it was evident that they would probably lose the war. If you actually do some reading they did not have plans for the extermination until later on down the road.

Regardless this is all a mute point because whoever is elected will grant amnesty, either party.

Deportation is not nazi like.

An accidental deportation should not ruin someone's life.

Hell let's do away with a justice system altogether, cuz, hey, an innocent guy might go to jail.

Your reasoning is sub par.

yet we're all about detainees at gitmo and the patriot act, ID checks and random checkpoints

Not me! Gitmo yeah fuck em! I'm on record as being against the Patriot Act, forced ID checks and random checkpoints. Check my posts on these subjects if you feel you must.

Deportation is not nazi like.

An accidental deportation should not ruin someone's life.

Hell let's do away with a justice system altogether, cuz, hey, an innocent guy might go to jail.

Your reasoning is sub par.

Its a mute point, deportations will never happen. Kind of like waiting for the sun to rise in the west. I know its frustrating because the illegal alien is such an easy scapegoat.

Forum List

Back