Why JFKs Roman Catholic faith is ns not the same as Romneys Mormanism

The US Roman Catholic Church and theEpiscopals have been trying to merge for over a decade.

Virually no dif between the 2 faiths -

The US Roman Catholic Church and theEpiscopals have been trying to merge for over a decade.

And? This equates to Romney's beliefs as an individual...?

My point is that JFKsfaith was a non-issue.

America was a Christian nation

Are you goingto tell me that Catholic is not Christian????

Why does a person's religion discount anyone IF they fill thier obligation by rule of law and oath to protect and defend the Constitution?

The argument you pose is silly on it's face, in the middle, and on both ends.

Not according to JoeB and he claims to be agnostic

And? This equates to Romney's beliefs as an individual...?

My point is that JFKsfaith was a non-issue.

America was a Christian nation

Are you goingto tell me that Catholic is not Christian????
Nope. LDS belive in Christ as well. So what is the point again?

Perhaps the way you wrote your OP should be re-done?

Why does a person's religion discount anyone IF they fill thier obligation by rule of law and oath to protect and defend the Constitution?

Yet the flavor of the month - before he 'suspended' his campaign - wouldn't have allowed Muslims in his administration (or if I recall correctly into the military) and that comment didn't dissuade many of the R's, I's and L's from supporting the 9-9-9 guy.

Yet the flavor of the month - before he 'suspended' his campaign - wouldn't have allowed Muslims in his administration (or if I recall correctly into the military) and that comment didn't dissuade many of the R's, I's and L's from supporting the 9-9-9 guy.
And that was his decision, wasn't it?

Islamists apparently sullied the Religion...but then their history was sullied from it's very start with a warmonger and pedophile named muhammed.

That question would best be directed at those who have said Muslims can't legitimately take an oath to protect/defend the Constitution because that would conflict with their faith.

The spiritual side of religion is commendable, but various religious organizations squabbling over whose storybook is the real deal is sadly comical.

Forum List

Back