Why isn't the Women's Movement taking on the men stealing away women's sports?

This is a women's issue, and yet the Women's Movement is silent.
They never cared about women.

As with all Leftists, they care about power. Identity politics is a tool.

That's why they were and are still silent about Bill Clinton's serial sexual abuse and Hillary's role in targeting Bill's victims.

This is such a trivial issue in the scheme of things. It has got to be an attempt to deflect attention to serious issues pertaining to women: women's physical safety, loss of sovereignty over our bodies, loss of freedom to choose what religion (if any) to follow, the imposition of cult rule on women, economic disadvantages, sexual harassment, the gender-based double standard of "morality " the denigration, disrespect, and insults directed toward female people by males who gravitate toward male thug culture. There is lots more.

Some men's emotional problems dealing with the transgendered are not important at all in the scheme of things.

This is a very real issue. I just don't think an actual answer has been provided that you can jump on board with.

But I think that it is minor and it involves the emotional responses that some people have to other people. It seems that men are more emotionally preoccupied with their gender image than most women are, from men fuming in newspaper op-eds about Rudolf Valentino wearing his timepiece on a "bracelet" instead of a pocket watch, to men fuming about boys with long hair, with no look-back to guys like General Custer, to clothing styles that change. They are way too temperamental.

Women have bigger fish to fry. Moreover, the anti-trans folks are not the only ones we have to worry about. The transgendered people matter, too.
Most of the guys who play sports and are your buddies now will become venomous rapers and worse in an age of austerity and mass poverty.

Where did you get this crap from? Women have enough trouble fending off the sickness that comes from the idiotic idea of (gasp! I'm going to use that awful curse word that we are never supposed to mention! ) patriarchy (the dick leads the pack and I gotta dick). Get a clue.

Forum List

Back