Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOZ4D6E1CgM]Hitler Rants about Tea Party Crashers full speed - YouTube[/ame]

Lies, but funny, funny!

Last edited:
Court jesters and fools like you guys do a lot of witless laughing. :lol:

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

You have quoted something without a citation, obviously, and you have described yourself and your podjos exactly in the last sentence. Good self awareness.

Actually I didn't think I needed to cite that source, shouldn't you already know what you are? But if you are confused about being a troll here's the link.

What is an Internet Troll? (Posting Guidelines - Netiquette) What is a Forum Troll?

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

I stand corrected.

Jake is indeed a troll.

I stand corrected.

Jake is indeed a troll.

:clap2:

I stand corrected.

Jake is indeed a troll.

:clap2:

Sort of resembles Jakes photo doesnt it? Ideology is the same.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3736-cb041911dapr20110419084608.jpg

Honestly, what good would it do? It would only take away time frommatters that could actually do some good. Don't get me wrong, I think that Obama should be impeached for many things, one of the most prevailing matters being his abuse of office regarding his "Kinetic military action" in Lybia. He blatently violated the war powers act with that move not to mention the dozen or so other acts he has done that constitute impeachment.

The house can impeach all they want but it will do them no good with a liberal controlled house. The house does not have the final say on impeachment matters, they only have power of impeachment. The senate is charged in Article 1 section 3 with the sole power to try all impeachments. The impeachment trial has to be presided over by the USSC Chief Justice also.

Even if the impeachment proceedings were successful it would leave us stuck with Biden anyway but atleast he is just too stupid to really do too much damage.

Honestly, what good would it do? It would only take away time frommatters that could actually do some good. Don't get me wrong, I think that Obama should be impeached for many things, one of the most prevailing matters being his abuse of office regarding his "Kinetic military action" in Lybia. He blatently violated the war powers act with that move not to mention the dozen or so other acts he has done that constitute impeachment.

The house can impeach all they want but it will do them no good with a liberal controlled house. The house does not have the final say on impeachment matters, they only have power of impeachment. The senate is charged in Article 1 section 3 with the sole power to try all impeachments. The impeachment trial has to be presided over by the USSC Chief Justice also.

Even if the impeachment proceedings were successful it would leave us stuck with Biden anyway but atleast he is just too stupid to really do too much damage.

It's called standing up for your principles. It really doesn't matter if obama is removed it will put him on notice that the people are fed up with what he is doing.

Obama is already on notice that the people are fed up with his ideals, why do you think he has raised nearly $1 billion for his re-election campaign. People better do all they can to get this tyrant out this election If we don't then what we are facing today with our economy and national defense will be minor compared to the result of 5 1/2 more years of this idiot.

Obama is already on notice that the people are fed up with his ideals, why do you think he has raised nearly $1 billion for his re-election campaign. People better do all they can to get this tyrant out this election If we don't then what we are facing today with our economy and national defense will be minor compared to the result of 5 1/2 more years of this idiot.

If he is already on notice why is he continuing to do the same old shit ?

Because the man is an elitist POS that has zero respect for our heritage, culture, or constitution. Other than that I do not know, but I do believe that he is going to do all that he can to get re-elected and if he succeeds then you can consider Bush to be the last president of the U.S.

The actions of Obama and the libs have only serve to solidify the proof that they have distain for this nation and seek only to destroy it. Everything that Obama has done since taking office has only served to strengthen our enemies and weaken us. The libs tried in 2009 with HJR 5 to repeal the 22nd amendment because they didn't want "The Obama Legacy" to end. They are talking of proposing another bill to try and pass it through again.

The man has no respect for the people that sent him to D.C. to do their will. He only cares about doing his will, which is to destroy our economy and usher himself in as the "ruler" of America. He did say that he was "ready to rule" after he won the election and every day we see more of his "ruler" attitude come out and less of his "leader". Rememberduring the healthcare debate and the polls were showing that people didn't want reform and Obama said that he knew better than us what is good for us?

Strange - I was wondering that very same thing about 8 years ago. I'd say if Congress didn't move to impeach Bush, then Congress ain't every gonna impeach nobody ever again.

:lol:

Strange Bush never gave aid to our enemies whom we are still fighting.

Bush just started two wars for the express purpose of enriching his friends and had the audacity to lie several times to Congress and the American people about the reasons.

As for giving aid to our enemies, apparently you missed that little fiasco during Reagan's tenure known as the Iran-Contra affair. Talk about giving aid to our enemy.

Strange - I was wondering that very same thing about 8 years ago. I'd say if Congress didn't move to impeach Bush, then Congress ain't every gonna impeach nobody ever again.

:lol:

Strange Bush never gave aid to our enemies whom we are still fighting.

Bush just started two wars for the express purpose of enriching his friends and had the audacity to lie several times to Congress and the American people about the reasons.

As for giving aid to our enemies, apparently you missed that little fiasco during Reagan's tenure known as the Iran-Contra affair. Talk about giving aid to our enemy.

Was it proven Reagan had any knownledge? Were we even at war with Iran at the time? If so hoiw many people were kill in that war?

That is your opinion unto you can show proof.

dont know what that whole argument above is about but i will return to the subject of this thread.

i think obama should indeed be impeached for the illegal wars in pakistan, yemen, and libya, and also for continuing and expanding bush's unconstitutional wars.

also he is the head of the government and i suspect that he knew full well about operation fast and furious.

also he headed the UN security council, that too is an impeachable offense.

he continues the practice of retaliating against whistleblowers even though there are laws against this

the birth certificate he submitted looks fabricated, and the govenor of hawaii could not locate the real one.

wells fargo and other big companies along with the cia are allowed to traffick drugs into america

the pentagon reviews movie scripts

obama signed a very unconstitutional supercongress into law

getting tired of typing so ill stop here

he continues the endless revolving door from big crimelords like jp morgan chase and goldman sachs among others

It's a starkey thing but do continue.

obama continues to let the big banks use their terrorist tools of derivitives, credit default swaps,naked shorting and fractional reserve banking and he continues to let the fed inflate
our economy with no end

he gives all his big business buddies waivers for his deathcare and carbon taxes (mafia)

fda under obama no longer regulates gmos (genetically manipulated organisms) no wonder the former head of monsanto is now the fda chief

pharmaceuticals and big agra dont even get a slap on the wrist when their products kill and maim and hurt ppl

but i still love and worship obama the infallible dictator because he can do no wrong and because hes black. ha

Was it proven Reagan had any knownledge? Were we even at war with Iran at the time? If so hoiw many people were kill in that war?

Reagan certainly knew aid was going to the Contras - in spite of Congress turning down his request for same.

Whether or not a President knew what was going is never the question. But why he didn't is.

Forum List

Back