CDZ Why isn't Adam Schiff being asked to recuse himself

DandyDonovan

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2018
from any and all investigations into Trump?

First of all, it's quite clear that he's already decided Trump is guilty of being a Russian spy.

Here's a video from 2 years ago where he says that himself.

Second, he has also publicly stated that he does not think the FBI did anything wrong in terms of spying on Trump and won't even consider the possibility that they did

Third, the guy was actually caught red handed doing EXACTLY what he has spent the last two years saying Trump did. Only with Ukranians instead of Russians

Rep. Adam Schiff: Democrats Meeting Ukrainians "Different Degree Of Involvement" Than Trump-Russia

But that was different , somehow.

So , I ask you, how come no one is screaming for him to recuse himself from Congressional investigations? Now, Democrats, of course we know that they simply have no principles, and that explains why none of them are calling for Schiff to recuse himself even though Barr should recuse himself simply because he once had Russian dressing on his salad.

But why aren't Republicans calling for his recusal? Well, the answer is equally simple, because Republicans are weak, spineless jelly fish.

I wouldn't worry much...pencil neck is too stupid to actually aid his side in any fight.....

Obviously you don't understand what the purpose of recusal means. Adam Schiff has no personal connection to the investigation... unlike Sessions who was a member of Trump's campaign.

First of all, it's quite clear that he's already decided Trump is guilty of being a Russian spy.

Second, he has also publicly stated that he does not think the FBI did anything wrong in terms of spying on Trump and won't even consider the possibility that they did

Third, the guy was actually caught red handed doing EXACTLY what he has spent the last two years saying Trump did. Only with Ukranians instead of Russians

Rep. Adam Schiff: Democrats Meeting Ukrainians "Different Degree Of Involvement" Than Trump-Russia

So , I ask you, how come no one is screaming for him to recuse himself from Congressional investigations? Now, Democrats, of course we know that they simply have no principles, and that explains why none of them are calling for Schiff to recuse himself even though Barr should recuse himself simply because he once had Russian dressing on his salad.

But why aren't Republicans calling for his recusal? Well, the answer is equally simple, because Republicans are weak, spineless jelly fish.

I didnt know Schiff was an FBI agent or had a personal interest in this?

• Banned
Obviously you don't understand what the purpose of recusal means. Adam Schiff has no personal connection to the investigation... unlike Sessions who was a member of Trump's campaign.

Obviously it is YOU who doesn't understand what the purpose of a recusal is, that being to remove oneself from an investigation when you have a conflict of interest. Which , obviously Schiff has.

Obviously it is YOU who doesn't understand what the purpose of a recusal is, that being to remove oneself from an investigation when you have a conflict of interest. Which , obviously Schiff has.
What's Schiff's conflict, as your brain understands it?

• Banned

I laid out Schiff's conflicts in the OP, that you either didn't read it or simply don't understand English isn't my problem.

d8my6qtcnd401.jpg

I laid out Schiff's conflicts in the OP, that you either didn't read it or simply don't understand English isn't my problem.
Or you did a horrible job and failed to do what you claimed you did.

Carter Page will have his skinny ass up before a judge for slander soon enough.

I guess I should have known better than to have asked a serious question here.

May as well have asked

"why did Democrats vote to build a wall between Syria and Iraq, if walls are immoral, too expensive, and don't work?"

May as well have asked

"why did Democrats vote to build a wall between Syria and Iraq, if walls are immoral, too expensive, and don't work?"
You do realize Syria and Iraq are not under US jurisdiction right? When did the US build a wall between them? I think you have been looking at too many conspiracy sites.

May as well have asked

You do realize Syria and Iraq are not under US jurisdiction right? When did the US build a wall between them? I think you have been looking at too many conspiracy sites.

I'm not going to play games with you and chase links so that you can just play dumb. It's well established fact that the USG has funded multiple border walls in multiple countries around the world.

And that will be my last response to you in this thread . Good day.

May as well have asked

I'm not going to play games with you and chase links so that you can just play dumb. It's well established fact that the USG has funded multiple border walls in multiple countries around the world.

And that will be my last response to you in this thread . Good day.
Well if youre going to make a claim shouldnt you at least be able to back it up? No one made you falsely question why the US voted to build a wall between Syria and Iraq. You did that on your own. :rolleyes:

""why did Democrats vote to build a wall between Syria and Iraq, if walls are immoral, too expensive, and don't work?""

Forum List

Back