Why Isn't 20,000 Border Patrol Agents Enough

No it is not. There is a shortage of workers in this country. The shortage will only get worse.

The people coming in illegally are not the skilled workers needed. The additional illegal aliens are a drain on our society instead of improving our economy.

The Federal Government cannot force local or state law enforcement. to cooperate with federal law enforcement agencies. The federal government cannot force states to use voter ID. Maybe Trump should atop hiring illegals.
you keep side-step[ping the fact that Democrats continue to VOICE their support for closing the borders, enforcing US laws, and protecting citizens while actually DOING the opposite - keeping the borders open, operating federal law-violating sanctuary cities that harbor thieves, human traffickers, and murderers, and continue to engage in illegal immigrant voting from California to Texas to Florida.

No the Federal Govt can not FORCE Democrats to stop violating laws, siding with illegals, and aiding and abetting in the murders / victimizing of American citizens...but it can sure expose the hell out of the hypocrites who are doing it. I also believe if a city / state can be proven to be willfully facilitating the violation of federal law and aiding and abetting illegals the federal govt should be able to cut off state city / funding. I personally mind assholes in California using my tax dollars to provide a safe haven for some illegal criminal who is robbing / raping / murdering my fellow Americans.

Perhaps Democrats should start walking the walk - and stop breaking laws.....

What you are sidestepping is that Americans can have a different method of protecting the border. Most Americans do not see the wall as a necessary part of border security. They are not for open borders either. There is no evidence of illegals voting and even the Texas Secretary of State has provided no hard proof of illegals voting. All he has is a supposed analysis which can prove 1 thing. Figures lie and liars figure.

Democrats are not violating any laws. They are not aiding and abetting anyone. Only the Congress can give the President the power to do that and groups that endorsed Trump have opposed cutting federal funding.

Maybe rightwingers should quit violating laws and killing people.

We are stopping lots and lots of them now as it is.
Clearly not enough. Why are you dodging this obvious fact? There are literally MILLIONS of illegal immigrants in the US. Its pretty evident at this point that what we're doing isnt working.

Trump keeps saying CBP are doing an excellent job. Apprehended 300,000 illegal crossing in 2018. Are you saying Trump is lying?
12,000 invaders did not get through.

CBP are doing a very good job.

You may want to ask majority of Americans and GOPs law makers that do not support your wall.
Are you fucking retarded? What does that have to do with the millions who DO get through? If you have to ignore obvious shit in order to take your position, why take your position in the first place?

The problem with idiots like you who don’t know crap about border security.
Trump came in suddenly you pretend you know a lot about border security.

Dude you are just plain dumb ignorant. You don’t know a diddly shit about border security.

Let me repeat it again. Majority of Americans do not support your wall. Even GOP lawmakers do not support that wall.
Stop. You arent even aware that there are MILLIONS of illegals in this country. You have no business in any discussion about border security. For fuck sake man, how stupid are you that you would actually comment on border security without at least having a basic understanding of it? You are way out of your depth here.

Dude just about every one I know knew there are about 12+ millions illegals inside this country.

You keep talking about your walls when majority of Americans do not support your wall. Even some of the GOP law makers don’t support your wall.

Yes I’m very familiar with border security and CBP are doing a very good job apprehending illegals.
You are just a fucking lightweight talking about border security. I live about less than 30 miles from the border.

And how is your wall going to work if they are already here inside this country?
Dude, seriously? That is a whole other problem. We have to stop millions more from entering. In a few decades, it will not be the same place.

How the hell did you came up with millions?
Dude, if you have to ask that question, you have no business posting your ignorant opinions in this thread.

Illegal immigrant population of the United States - Wikipedia

You are dumber than I thought.

You are talking about illegals that are already here. How is your wall going to stop that?

I’m very familiar with your link a long long time ago.
Of my fucking god! Did you really just ask that? If you had even half a brain, you might think about stopping millions more from getting in, but clearly it never even occurred to you.

Youre dumb, illogical and ignorant as fuck on this topic. Go do some reading, fucktard.

Really?
You don’t know shit what you are talking about.
We don’t have millions coming in illegally. This just shows you are ignorant. Trump got elected suddenly you became an expert.

So let me repeat what I just said. We do NOT have millions of illegals coming in to this country at the southern border. Stupid fuck.

If there are millions coming in show me your proof. Prove it. I’ll wait.

1. There’s a big difference between Incentive to better your life and his or her family vs terrorism.
Hopefully you know the difference.
Do you?

2. I did and lots of them. Why and what are the benefits for these CBP supporting the walls?
They’ve been working there for many years and they make good living ( at their level of standards).
That FUCKING TRUMP WALL ( that’s most of what they say) will make them obsolete.
Do you know what that means?
Do you?

Good to see that you have come over to our side and know that the wall is extremely effective!

Thank you!

No I did not. Go back and read what I posted.

We are stopping majority of illegal immigrant.

You know that how?

It is NOT just illegal aliens but drugs, other contraband, and human trafficking.

Say we're stopping 51% today, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why not stop 90 or 95 percent?

If a wall/fence/barrier and immigration reform were great for the Democrats just a couple of years ago, why is it "immoral" today?

How did you came up with 51%?

Why? It’s just a waste of my tax dollars. Majority of Americans do not support your wall that includes republican senators.

We have CBP doing a very good job. We are hiring more.
How is it a waste if it stops the majority of illegal immigrants?

Then why are there millions of them here? We need to stop a fuck of a lot more.

We are stopping lots and lots of them now as it is.

My good friend charwin95...back pedaling. First, it was the majority, now it's "lots and lots" of illegal aliens are stopped.

No I’m not back pedaling. If I use lots and lots vs majority. What’s difference does it make?
Are you desperate?

You know that how?

It is NOT just illegal aliens but drugs, other contraband, and human trafficking.

Say we're stopping 51% today, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why not stop 90 or 95 percent?

If a wall/fence/barrier and immigration reform were great for the Democrats just a couple of years ago, why is it "immoral" today?

How? You? Are you asking me that question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how is your wall going to work if they are already here inside this country?
Dude, seriously? That is a whole other problem. We have to stop millions more from entering. In a few decades, it will not be the same place.

Dude, if you have to ask that question, you have no business posting your ignorant opinions in this thread.

You are talking about illegals that are already here. How is your wall going to stop that?

Of my fucking god! Did you really just ask that? If you had even half a brain, you might think about stopping millions more from getting in, but clearly it never even occurred to you.

Youre dumb, illogical and ignorant as fuck on this topic. Go do some reading, fucktard.

I understand you are a key board Rambo warrior. That doesn’t mean shit here.

Wipe that foaming off your mouth.

So let me repeat what I just said. We do NOT have millions of illegals coming in to this country at the southern border. Stupid fuck.

If there are millions coming in show me your proof. Prove it. I’ll wait.
This is exactly what im talking about. Youre knowledge on this subject is fucking terrible. You have no business posting in this thread.

"52% of unauthorized immigrants were from Mexico"

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

Now go read more on the subject or quietly listen to the rest of us talk, but dont you dare pretend like you know a fucking thing about immigration because, you clearly dont.

1. There’s a big difference between Incentive to better your life and his or her family vs terrorism.
Hopefully you know the difference.
Do you?

2. I did and lots of them. Why and what are the benefits for these CBP supporting the walls?
They’ve been working there for many years and they make good living ( at their level of standards).
That FUCKING TRUMP WALL ( that’s most of what they say) will make them obsolete.
Do you know what that means?
Do you?

Good to see that you have come over to our side and know that the wall is extremely effective!

Thank you!

No I did not. Go back and read what I posted.

Sure you did. Here are your exact words and I quote: "That FUCKING TRUMP WALL ( that’s most of what they say) will make them obsolete.

Do you know what that means?"
###

Yes, I know exactly what that means! :D

If the wall will make our Border Patrol Agents obsolete, then the wall has to be extremely effective. Of course, that is bogus, they won't be obsolete, they will be able to be more effectively used with more agents at the legal crossings.

Last edited:
Start your separate thread.

We are talking about wall.

Charwin95, it was YOU who asked the question?

Is the "wall" not central to border security? How is it NOT?

Show me where I asked the question.
What post number?

Here are your exact words. "2. I did and lots of them. Why and what are the benefits for these CBP supporting the walls?"

Following that, someone posted the benefits of immigration reform to which you, typically, responded in an arrogant manner that this thread was about the wall and they should start their own post.

You're worse than a troll, you're a boring troll!

Bye!

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Clearly not enough. Why are you dodging this obvious fact? There are literally MILLIONS of illegal immigrants in the US. Its pretty evident at this point that what we're doing isnt working.

Trump keeps saying CBP are doing an excellent job. Apprehended 300,000 illegal crossing in 2018. Are you saying Trump is lying?

You may want to ask majority of Americans and GOPs law makers that do not support your wall.
Are you fucking retarded? What does that have to do with the millions who DO get through? If you have to ignore obvious shit in order to take your position, why take your position in the first place?

Dude you are just plain dumb ignorant. You don’t know a diddly shit about border security.

Let me repeat it again. Majority of Americans do not support your wall. Even GOP lawmakers do not support that wall.
Stop. You arent even aware that there are MILLIONS of illegals in this country. You have no business in any discussion about border security. For fuck sake man, how stupid are you that you would actually comment on border security without at least having a basic understanding of it? You are way out of your depth here.

Evidence indicates 60-80 million illegals residing in the country.....the reason Obama told illegals to go and vote.
80 million illegal immigrants in the US would be about half the population of Mexico and Central America combined, the primary countries from which illegal immigrants come. I have seen it claimed that the number exceeds 100 million, making 1/3 of the country illegal. If Trump sees this, he'll claim most of nation is illegal.

I understand you are a key board Rambo warrior. That doesn’t mean shit here.

Wipe that foaming off your mouth.

Dude. WTF are you trying to do?

You have to deport those here while securing the border, so they or other new illegals don't just walk across the border again.

What part of this is confusing to you?

Evidence indicates 60-80 million illegals residing in the country.....the reason Obama told illegals to go and vote.
80 million illegal immigrants in the US would be about half the population of Mexico and Central America combined, the primary countries from which illegal immigrants come. I have it seen claimed that the number exceeds 100 million, making one in every 3rd person in the country an illegal immigrant.

I've seen strong numbers showing it between 20 and 30 million current illegals.

Forum List

Back