Why ISIS is Americas Problem

So what Joe, not man enough to step up to the plate? Just think, for the ultimate sacrifice you could be a part of history. ISIS be dammed.

-Geaux

I've already stepped up to the plate, and frankly, just don't feel like Americans should die for the oil companies or the Zionists.

Let them fight their own fucking wars instead of getting working class kids to do it.

So what Joe, not man enough to step up to the plate? Just think, for the ultimate sacrifice you could be a part of history. ISIS be dammed.

-Geaux

I've already stepped up to the plate, and frankly, just don't feel like Americans should die for the oil companies or the Zionists.

Let them fight their own fucking wars instead of getting working class kids to do it.
There is no draft so working class kids have signed on.

-Geaux

you mean after they were lied to and compelled to fight?

How about this. Make military service like any other job. You don't like it, you can quit like any other job. No bad conduct discharges. Just say, "Hey, Sarge, I'm done!"

Sounds reasonable to me.

Here's a better idea. We have a special draft. All the children of the 1% and politicians are put in a special unit that will be the first sent into a warzone.

Betcha we don't fight any stupid wars after that.

I've already served-up my points, with respect to the danger that Re-Militarizing Islam poses to The West.

Yes, you've demonstrated your pant-pissing fear...
Typical Islam-defending deflection tactics... can't address the substance... call the points an expression of 'fear'.

Not 'fear', Joe... merely Reality.

...with healthy doses of racism...
Islam is not a 'race' - rather, it is a hybrid cultural-legal-political system wrapped in a cloak of borrowed and adapted and fresh hallucinatory religious precepts.

Islam is not a 'race' - rather, it is a template codification and belief-system that embraces ALL races - black, white, brown, yellow, whatever.

Consequently, your charges of 'racism' are dismissed, with prejudice.

...but you haven't really made a point.
Your inability to discern those points is not my problem.

Hell, you haven't even bothered to read the Q'uran, so you really don't know what you're talking about... biased or otherwise.

And, given your well-documented bias towards and hatred against Christians and Jews, and their belief-systems, in this context, if you told me that Night was dark and that Day was light, I would get a second opinion, before accepting your premise.

You're really not very good at this - in the context of discussing the dangers posed by Militant Islam - so why do you continue serving-up fresh and conclusive evidence to that effect? It's become downright embarrassing to watch you metaphorically piss your pants like this - not with fear, but from lack of control, fueled by a lack of understanding.

It's time we sent you back down to the Minors, on this subject... maybe some time on the metaphorical Farm System, in a research and contemplation context, might bring you up to speed, so that you can keep up with some of your colleagues, as you try to make excuses for Islamic Terrorism, at the expense of your own (???) culture and countrymen.

Last edited:
Typical Islam-defending deflection tactics... can't address the substance... call the points an expression of 'fear'.

The mere reality is you are more likely to be shot by a disaffected white guy who was able to get a gun due to lax gun laws than a Muslim looking for his 72 virgins.

Islam is not a 'race' - rather, it is a hybrid cultural-legal-political system wrapped in a cloak of borrowed and adapted and fresh hallucinatory religious precepts.

Islam is not a 'race' - rather, it is a template codification and belief-system that embraces ALL races - black, white, brown, yellow, whatever.

Yeah, and if it wasn't predominately practiced by brown people, you wouldn't be that worried about it.

No, I just recognize you for the tool that jumps when the powers that be tell you to. I stopped doing that.

you mean after they were lied to and compelled to fight?

How about this. Make military service like any other job. You don't like it, you can quit like any other job. No bad conduct discharges. Just say, "Hey, Sarge, I'm done!"

Sounds reasonable to me.

Here's a better idea. We have a special draft. All the children of the 1% and politicians are put in a special unit that will be the first sent into a warzone.

Betcha we don't fight any stupid wars after that.
A fine solution, in the mind of any 5th grade after-school Debate Club participant, I'm sure.

The mere reality is you are more likely to be shot by a disaffected white guy who was able to get a gun due to lax gun laws than a Muslim looking for his 72 virgins...
Your myopia is astounding.

The only truly astounding aspect of your online manifestation.

Yeah, and if it wasn't predominately practiced by brown people, you wouldn't be that worried about it...
Incorrect.

And you have zero - zero - evidence to the contrary.

Your wild, hairy-assed and completely unfounded charges of racism continue to be set aside and dismissed -with prejudice.

No, I just recognize you for the tool that jumps when the powers that be tell you to. I stopped doing that.
Yes, indeed, you are sooooooo wise, and awake... and the rest of us are just tools.

Joe, the Sixties are just down the hall, third door on the Left.

======================================================

Next batter, please.

A fine solution, in the mind of any 5th grade after-school Debate Club participant, I'm sure.

What's wrong with that solution? I mean other than the pampered rich would make shitty soldiers.

Frankly, that would be pretty awesome, if the rich were in the same trenches as the poor. They'd think twice about starting wars.

On a more serious note, the problem with an all-volunteer career military is that it creates a separation between the citizens and those who defend them. People support stupid wars because at the end of the day, that war doesn't touch them.

The reason you had huge demonstrations that ended Vietnam was you had a real chance of being sent into that meat grinder. some cowards like Bush and Cheney found ways to avoid going, of course, but others protested against it.

We are still sending people over to the Meat Grinder, 14 years later.

Incorrect.

Your charges of racism continue to be set aside and dismissed -with prejudice.

Naw, guy, homophobic and islamophobic people are never racist.

Yes, indeed, you are sooooooo wise, and awake... and the rest of us are just tools.

Yes, you are a tool. We've established that.

Incorrect.

Your charges of racism continue to be set aside and dismissed -with prejudice.

Naw, guy, homophobic and islamophobic people are never racist.

Yes, you are a tool. We've established that.

You tell 'em, Tiger !!!

giphy.gif

No ISIL is the ME's problem to be happily ignored. So what if we helped spawn them with our meddling. Washes hands. Safe at home.

After seeing Obummers bungled speech at the Pentagon, one can clearly see how someone as stupid as him could have got us into so much crap. Obama is just stalling and trying to run out the clock.

The bag of dung Obama is leaving the next POTUS makes what Bush left Obama look like a gift

-Geaux

You mean ISIL?

No, I mean ISIS.

-Geaux

Iran Didn’t Create ISIS; We Did
Instead of shifting blame for ISIS’s rise, the West and its allies should look in the mirror.

The Baroness Turner of Camden recently argued in The Diplomat that Iran is the “major driving force” in Iraq’s civil war, and furthermore, that Iran is “central to the broader conflict that has seemingly put the entire Middle East beyond hope of stability.” The Baroness’ article is right about one thing: the Iranian regime brutally suppresses dissidents. But it is not the main party responsible for Iraq’s civil war, or for the broader conflict in the Levant. It may be convenient for dissidents and opponents of the current Iranian regime to blame Iran for the rise of ISIS, but history tells a different story.

Iran Didn t Create ISIS We Did The Diplomat

You mean ISIL?

No, I mean ISIS.

-Geaux

Instead of shifting blame for ISIS’s rise, the West and its allies should look in the mirror.

The Baroness Turner of Camden recently argued in The Diplomat that Iran is the “major driving force” in Iraq’s civil war, and furthermore, that Iran is “central to the broader conflict that has seemingly put the entire Middle East beyond hope of stability.” The Baroness’ article is right about one thing: the Iranian regime brutally suppresses dissidents. But it is not the main party responsible for Iraq’s civil war, or for the broader conflict in the Levant. It may be convenient for dissidents and opponents of the current Iranian regime to blame Iran for the rise of ISIS, but history tells a different story.

It was a joke

You mean ISIL?

No, I mean ISIS.

-Geaux

It was a joke

I thought so, but wanted to add some more factual information

-Geaux

Forum List

Back