Why is Trump so obsessed with wanting Sessions to go after Hillary?

DT is obsessed with HC. He literally can't handle she received 3.2 million more votes than he did.
He's obsessed with it.
It haunts him.
And he's willing to alienate the entire Congress and the American people.
Well not the deplorables, they're irredeemable.

Sorry Junior, why do you quacks keep insisting on puffing up false numbers? The official tally was a difference of 2.8 million, you are only off by 400,000 people, and there is no such thing as a national popular vote in the law, it is a figure generated in the media for statistical purposes only. But I'm glad you keep quoting it, it shows that Hillary's loss really got deep deep under your skin.

Too bad she didn't lose by EIGHT million.

Hilary is toast, deservedly so. Ask yourself who benefits from the chaos and confusion.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!"

Donald Trump attacks Jeff Sessions for failing to investigate Clinton

She has already been thoroughly investigated and cleared by Comey and Congress. What more does Trump want? Is the fact that she won the popular vote by 3 million votes gnawing on him? Because of Russia influence in the election - does he feel he may not be a legitimate president? What do you think?
I think you're an idiot.
Comey and Loretta Lynch weren't about to investigate Hillary much less indict her.

DFrCHLfXgAEkEfD.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe right wing nut jobs are STILL talking about Hillary Clinton., She is not even in the news unless Trump attacks her.

Because he is sickened that she has gotten away with cold blooded murder (repeatedly), child trafficking in Haiti, pedophile child sex abuse & murder found on her emails which Huma Abedin saved on her computer under the file "life insurance," (indeed it was)...... laundering money through Clinton Foundation - over 70 people and counting who have died mysteriously after working for her or crossing her, selling our secrets to the enemy, her inner circle - John Podesta, DWS, Abramovich, sick, sick, sick people. All of them. The witch should have been sentenced and locked up, life without parole and yet she is still walking the streets. LOCK HER UP!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You're one of those conspiracy theory nuts I see.
" Cold blooded murder."
Ha ha ha ha
Alex Jones: I trained Jeremiah well didn't I.
Jones is hardly the only one to bring up her mass murdering ways

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!"

She has already been thoroughly investigated and cleared by Comey and Congress. What more does Trump want? Is the fact that she won the popular vote by 3 million votes gnawing on him? Because of Russia influence in the election - does he feel he may not be a legitimate president? What do you think?

In a word, I would say JUSTICE

Comey should be working a pretzel stand on Coney Island.

Clinton was never going to be indicted by Lynch and Comey. They're her buddies. Congress is feckless, except for a few members. They wouldn't do sh*t. Trump wants justice for the 4 Americans who died in Benghazi due to her negligence. She didn't win by 3 million votes, she won by 2.8 million. I understand if you rounded the numbers. However, it doesn't matter. The popular vote is nothing but a number. It has no hold on the actual election. Russian interference in the actual election -- wherein they somehow influenced the actual voters, resulting in the election being swayed enough that enough states flipped from Obama to Trump that Trump won -- is highly unlikely. Trump probably feels constantly assaulted by a press that's out for blood because their favorite candidate lost, and their favorite President's legacy is being wiped out daily.

Because he is sickened that she has gotten away with cold blooded murder (repeatedly), child trafficking in Haiti, pedophile child sex abuse & murder found on her emails which Huma Abedin saved on her computer under the file "life insurance," (indeed it was)...... laundering money through Clinton Foundation - over 70 people and counting who have died mysteriously after working for her or crossing her, selling our secrets to the enemy, her inner circle - John Podesta, DWS, Abramovich, sick, sick, sick people. All of them. The witch should have been sentenced and locked up, life without parole and yet she is still walking the streets. LOCK HER UP!

So much for christians not lying.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump doesn't understand what the job of the AG entails. All he knows what's his id tells him.
Sure he does ag goes after criminals, game on against criminal Hitlery

So much for christians not lying.

Where?

A whole bunch of wishful thinking from the RWNJs. Face it cupcakes. There's no proof and until trump trashes the constitution, that's still required.

[emoji847]

Forum List

Back