Why is This Person Teaching Racism?

(a) The picture tells you all you need to know about this idiot. The fruit of the "affirmative action" tree, no doubt.

(b) Her quoted comments are vacuous in the extreme. Although they sound plausible, she cannot mention a single law that is intended to - or has the effect of - keeping "people of color" from succeeding.

(c) One could probably make an argument that the Judeo-Christian "God" and the code of conduct suggested by the O.T. provides "cover" to racists, but this person apparently lacks the intellectual horsepower to pull it off.

(d) I'm glad its University of Pennsylvania and not Penn State. If I were paying her salary, I'd be pissed.

Last edited:
Sad to see this type of teaching. I once had a prof. tell us that black women could never be successful in society because they're a "double minority". I (not so wisely mind you) raised my hand and asked then how did Oprah get so successful. :lol:

Just another affirmative action racist ****** 'teaching' lies in order to make themselves feel better as a race, considering they are the dumbest sub-humans on the planet!

Everything this strong, independent womyn has said is completely, 100% accurate.

Just try to prove her wrong, conservatards.

I rather doubt that her words were meant to be taken literally.

But I would expect nothing but literalism from most of the notwits who post here.

The question should be - why is this fucking racist allowed on campus? If my son was attending that school - the Dean would be getting a fucking earful from me.

It's not just the racism, her grasp of English is tenuous at best. She uses the "ain't" word. No "professor" should ever use that word, especially not in a speech except when pointing out that it isn't an appropriate word to use.

How did she become a professor in the first place? I would have thought she would have needed to be better educated than that.

Forum List

Back