Why is there always a racial background in almost every social problem?

Liberals see the world in black and white and since they run the majority of the news outlets, that's what we see.
I consider myself as somewhat a "moderated liberal" - and as a liberal I think encircling about the reason people believe there is a racial background to social problems means we're doing something wrong here, and it has nothing to do with a decisive solution to cure us all, its about dealing with each and every root of the these problems.

Liberals do not want a cure. They would lose their voting block.

I was just thinking that the other day...Why would I want to be safe? Politics is more important than solutions :rolleyes:

Which politician makes you safe?

I dont know but you just said Liberals arent interested in solutions because they will lose their voting block. Now you are saying politicians cant keep you safe.

I know when I put my children to sleep I ignore any and all solutions because I want the Democrats to win or something

I made no such statement.

Why do you insist on lying?

You are also the very people who use all the funds since white people are the biggest users of govt programs by the numbers.

Here is the time when you say you dont care about the number of people on welfare and you care more about the percentages....annnnd go

White people are the majority in this country.
White people pay more in taxes.
thus; minority dysfunction is primarily funded by white people.

Liberals see the world in black and white and since they run the majority of the news outlets, that's what we see.
I consider myself as somewhat a "moderated liberal" - and as a liberal I think encircling about the reason people believe there is a racial background to social problems means we're doing something wrong here, and it has nothing to do with a decisive solution to cure us all, its about dealing with each and every root of the these problems.

I was just thinking that the other day...Why would I want to be safe? Politics is more important than solutions :rolleyes:

I dont know but you just said Liberals arent interested in solutions because they will lose their voting block. Now you are saying politicians cant keep you safe.

I know when I put my children to sleep I ignore any and all solutions because I want the Democrats to win or something

Trying to purposely muddy the water by trying to connect two unrelated comments is a sure sign of desperation.

You're right I'm so off topic I quoted it and responded. Darn it

Fact is the entire idea of welfare programs has done more to hurt blacks than help them. It has done nothing but make them dependent on government handouts.

HOW THE WELFARE STATE HAS DEVASTATED AFRICAN AMERICANS
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1672

The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty

For the next few decades, means-tested welfare programs such as food stamps, public housing, Medicaid, day care, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families penalized marriage. A mother generally received far more money from welfare if she was single rather than married. Once she took a husband, her benefits were instantly reduced by roughly 10 to 20 percent. As a Cato Institute study noted, welfare programs for the poor incentivize the very behaviors that are most likely to perpetuate poverty.[2] Another Cato report observes:
“Of course women do not get pregnant just to get welfare benefits.... But, by removing the economic consequences of out-of-wedlock birth, welfare has removed a major incentive to avoid such pregnancies. A teenager looking around at her friends and neighbors is liable to see several who have given birth out-of- wedlock. When she sees that they have suffered few visible consequences ... she is less inclined to modify her own behavior to prevent pregnancy.... Current welfare policies seem to be designed with an appalling lack of concern for their impact on out-of-wedlock births. Indeed, Medicaid programs in 11 states actually provide infertility treatments to single women on welfare.”
The marriage penalties that are embedded in welfare programs can be particularly severe if a woman on public assistance weds a man who is employed in a low-paying job. As a FamilyScholars.org report puts it: “When a couple's income nears the limits prescribed by Medicaid, a few extra dollars in income cause thousands of dollars in benefits to be lost. What all of this means is that the two most important routes out of poverty—marriage and work—are heavily taxed under the current U.S. system.”[3]

It also devastates white americans.
We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".
We fund the very people who are actively trying to destroy our culture and way of life.
Historians will look back and shake their heads at the stupidity.

You are also the very people who use all the funds since white people are the biggest users of govt programs by the numbers.

Here is the time when you say you dont care about the number of people on welfare and you care more about the percentages....annnnd go

I've never used any welfare funds in my entire life so please speak for yourself.

I do care about the number of people on welfare, it shows that the "war on poverty" is nothing but a joke designed to keep poor people poor and something needs to be done about it. Why is it you idiots think that throwing money at something will fix it?

I made no such statement.

Why do you insist on lying?

You're right, who is this Lonestar guy?

Fact is the entire idea of welfare programs has done more to hurt blacks than help them. It has done nothing but make them dependent on government handouts.

The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty

For the next few decades, means-tested welfare programs such as food stamps, public housing, Medicaid, day care, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families penalized marriage. A mother generally received far more money from welfare if she was single rather than married. Once she took a husband, her benefits were instantly reduced by roughly 10 to 20 percent. As a Cato Institute study noted, welfare programs for the poor incentivize the very behaviors that are most likely to perpetuate poverty.[2] Another Cato report observes:
“Of course women do not get pregnant just to get welfare benefits.... But, by removing the economic consequences of out-of-wedlock birth, welfare has removed a major incentive to avoid such pregnancies. A teenager looking around at her friends and neighbors is liable to see several who have given birth out-of- wedlock. When she sees that they have suffered few visible consequences ... she is less inclined to modify her own behavior to prevent pregnancy.... Current welfare policies seem to be designed with an appalling lack of concern for their impact on out-of-wedlock births. Indeed, Medicaid programs in 11 states actually provide infertility treatments to single women on welfare.”
The marriage penalties that are embedded in welfare programs can be particularly severe if a woman on public assistance weds a man who is employed in a low-paying job. As a FamilyScholars.org report puts it: “When a couple's income nears the limits prescribed by Medicaid, a few extra dollars in income cause thousands of dollars in benefits to be lost. What all of this means is that the two most important routes out of poverty—marriage and work—are heavily taxed under the current U.S. system.”[3]

We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".
We fund the very people who are actively trying to destroy our culture and way of life.

I've never used any welfare funds in my entire life so please speak for yourself.

I do care about the number of people on welfare, it shows that the "war on poverty" is nothing but a joke designed to keep poor people poor and something needs to be done about it. Why is it you idiots think that throwing money at something will fix it?

This aint about you Nancy I said the majority of whites and you start screaming about what you did. Lol

Trying to purposely muddy the water by trying to connect two unrelated comments is a sure sign of desperation.

Is it your contention that politicians keep you safe because they keep you dependent on welfare programs?

I really don't know what point your attempting to make.

I know that liberals do not want to get people off of welfare but rather they want to put more people on welfare.

They believe that once you depend on them for all your needs i.e. food, medical, housing etc... that you will keep them in power as long as they keep promising you "free" stuff.

Everything is so simple to young people.

Frankly, I didn't get your idea... Do you mean I'm young and naive? ;)

Yes..I did mean that. "We should all be like pandas.black white and asian"..blah...blah...sounds like a young, idealistic person with little life experience.

....and everyone should get free balloons, lollipops, pony rides and ice cream, too.

Now, you may tell me that you're 65 years old and been around the world 5 times....but that doesn't change the fact that the real world doesn't operate like a cute slogan you found somewhere.

Well, in fact, I'm not old, but I can't say extremenly young either. =)
I just add this picture because it's nice. It's sort of a kind humor. Doesn't represnt my life picture.
Still, I believe that people can be like pandas if they try hard. :D

This aint about you Nancy I said the majority of whites and you start screaming about what you did. Lol

When you say YOU. I take that to mean ME.

So yes whether YOU want to admit it or not YOU made it personal.

Well, in fact, I'm not old, but I can't say extremenly young either. =)
I just add this picture because it's nice. It's sort of a kind humor. Doesn't represnt my life picture.
Still, I believe that people can be like pandas if they try hard. :D

Well, that's a very admirable ideal..but brace yourself..it isn't realistic.

Carry on as normal but arm yourself with SOMETHING..even pepper spray is better than nothing...See, not everyone is as peaceful and loving as you are.

Go see the "Plague of Black on White Crime" thread in the "Race" forum for an idea of what you're up against.

Its says "you are the people" You are the people now? Or just your reading comprehension is bad?

Is it your contention that politicians keep you safe because they keep you dependent on welfare programs?

I know that liberals do not want to get people off of welfare but rather they want to put more people on welfare.

They believe that once you depend on them for all your needs i.e. food, medical, housing etc... that you will keep them in power as long as they keep promising you "free" stuff.

Yep, when I put my children to sleep I dream of a place with no jobs where welfare is the only option because my motto is screw kids its all about politics

Dumbass

Its says "you are the people" You are the people now? Or just your reading comprehension is bad?

Yes I am one of the people.

So yes you made it about me.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Is this typical of you libturds...dodging the meat of the discussion and arguing semantics?

I see liberals use deflection so much it must a typical.

Yep, when I put my children to sleep I dream of a place with no jobs where welfare is the only option because my motto is screw kids its all about politics

Dumbass

For once you were honest.

Is this typical of you libturds...dodging the meat of the discussion and arguing semantics?

I didnt say person I said people...which is plural....you are not people idiot but I do understand that you have to be offended so anything you can attach your little victim wagon too is fine.

Meat of discussion: I said whites use more welfare than anyone else. Annnnd go

I didnt say person I said people...which is plural....you are not people idiot but I do understand that you have to be offended so anything you can attach your little victim wagon too is fine.

Meat of discussion: I said whites use more welfare than anyone else. Annnnd go

You're not bright enough to offend me.

Annnd what's your point?

I believe one of you libturds attributed black crime to high poverty rates, if that was the case then you just dispelled that belief.

So if poverty isn't the cause of blacks committing the majority of violent crime, then what is? Could it be the 73 percent of the women having babies out wedlock with more than one babies daddy? Could it be that the majority of young black men are either dead or in prison? I assume you're black or a really dumb cracker so enlighten us as to why more blacks per capita commit violent crimes than whites.

The more I read recent news, the more I face a simple fact: almost every event, especially if it’s has something to do with social problems, is covered and discussed in the context of race. So many racial comments! So many explanations of different problems via racial reasons! Even government officials (you know who I am talking about) use race as a trigger, leverage or whatever to get certain result.
Isn’t it disgusting? We have spent so much time and effort to create a just society where everyone is equal – and what? Why are we still as racist as we used to be a century ago, with only difference - we pretend not to be?

murica-parents-talk-racism-1002990.jpeg

one word- liberalism.

The more I read recent news, the more I face a simple fact: almost every event, especially if it’s has something to do with social problems, is covered and discussed in the context of race. So many racial comments! So many explanations of different problems via racial reasons! Even government officials (you know who I am talking about) use race as a trigger, leverage or whatever to get certain result.
Isn’t it disgusting? We have spent so much time and effort to create a just society where everyone is equal – and what? Why are we still as racist as we used to be a century ago, with only difference - we pretend not to be?

murica-parents-talk-racism-1002990.jpeg

one word- liberalism.

Blacks and Asians are extremely racist! Blacks have killed thousands of whites in Zimbabwe and south africa during the past 25 years. Zimbabwe has banned whites from owning land.

China and Japan hates Blacks and would never do the shit we do. They love their culture above all else. They take great pride! Get fucked with your panda shit. I am not going to stop until blacks stop killing whites and hiding behind the victimhood bull shit.

YES IT IS LIBERALISM. A mental disorder.

Forum List

Back