Why is there always a racial background in almost every social problem?

Yes I am one of the people.

So yes you made it about me.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Is this typical of you libturds...dodging the meat of the discussion and arguing semantics?

I see liberals use deflection so much it must a typical.

I didnt say person I said people...which is plural....you are not people idiot but I do understand that you have to be offended so anything you can attach your little victim wagon too is fine.

Meat of discussion: I said whites use more welfare than anyone else. Annnnd go

You're not bright enough to offend me.

Annnd what's your point?

My point is when you say shit like:

It also devastates white americans.
We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".

You're either a bold faced liar or too stupid to know the truth.

You're the liar. I never made the statement below.

It also devastates white americans.
We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".

My bad that was Rot who said that then you said you never used welfare funds then asked whats the point.

The point is that white use the majority of welfare so Rot was either lying or stupid. You just jumped in to hitch your victim wagon onto someone else

I agree whites use more welfare which kind of flies in the face of those that claim that blacks commit more crime due to poverty. If more whites are on welfare than blacks then shouldn't poor whites commit even more crime than blacks because of poverty?

Lets take this one by one. Are you saying poverty has no bearing on crime?

Whites commit a whole bunch of crimes all the time by the numbers. The difference is that most poor whites live in areas that arent heavily policed like black areas. By the stats (if your interested) blacks are something like 6 times more likely to receive jail time than whites who commit the same crime.

Now what stats are you refuting? Or do you just not understand them?

Look at the violent crime rates and you'll see that blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. You want to blame that on poverty then go ahead.

But tell me this, what is the reason for high poverty rate among blacks? Why do they drop out of school at a much higher rate than whites? Because of poverty? Does poverty affect blacks differently than whites?

When you morons see the stats you claim it was pencil whipped by some racist white dude. I guess it's much easier to believe that than it is to accept the facts.

Because most social problems involve blacks.

Whites dont commit crimes is the narrative now. This is getting sillier by the day
Crimes aren't the only kind of social problem. Fathering children with 5 different women, dropping out of school en masse, barely being able to speak English, dressing like a fool, rioting and looting... Mostly a black thing.

Sorry you're wrong. Unless we are ignoring stats that say the rate of single mother households are increasing across every race, whites riot but not for social justice its when their hockey team loses. You ever seen an Emo Kid...they dress like straight fools and I wont mention Comic Con.

So you're wrong...maybe its your perception

Sorry you're wrong. Unless we are ignoring stats that say the rate of single mother households are increasing across every race, whites riot but not for social justice its when their hockey team loses. You ever seen an Emo Kid...they dress like straight fools and I wont mention Comic Con.

Post the source for your claim.
The fact is that negroes lead the way per capita in creating illegitimate children.
Welfare "benefits" are increased for each child they have.
We pay them (tax dollars) for making bad choices.
Great system...if you aren't white.

Post the source for your claim.
The Mysterious and Alarming Rise of Single Parenthood in America - The Atlantic

Single parents have more than tripled as a share of American households since 1960.

Forum List

Back