Why is the Senate Debating the Bailout

The added a few more pages to the bill thats for sure more like a phone book upside the head. 450 pages. Once approved by the Senate this bill will go to the house to be voted on.

Well then you get on your rep's asses, and STAY ON THEM. Get everyone you know who's against this and fucking hold their seats in congress HOSTAGE!

You will be happy to know there are tax breaks for the wool industry and the bow and arrow industry in this bill.

Damn...if they could have gotten it up 1 trillion it might have been unanimous....

Well the passage of the Bailout in the Senate yesterday really helped the stock market today don't you think? Down 290 at the moment.

I saw that Dive, I just heard that the Bill is having some trouble getting out of the rules committee in the House.
as it should
i'm hoping it dies AGAIN
btw, unlike McCain, my local GOP candidate for congress has already sent out an email stating that if he was currently the congress person he would be voting against this monstrosity
i've been planing to vote for him, this solidifies my resolve to see him elected

as it should
i'm hoping it dies AGAIN
btw, unlike McCain, my local GOP candidate for congress has already sent out an email stating that if he was currently the congress person he would be voting against this monstrosity
i've been planing to vote for him, this solidifies my resolve to see him elected

I spoke with Mr. Franks office this morning and he told me most of the Arizona delegation is going to vote no again. They seem to be even more upset because of all the extra added pork too it. I'm at the point now Dive I don't care what party they are as long as they represent the people they are elected to represent, I'm a little sick of this self serving crap.

Forum List

Back