Why is the rightwing nut's so-called president tRump rambling Russian propaganda nonsense?

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It is clear that tRump is a Russian prostitute and treasonous SOB and who's mission is to destroy democracy, economies, morality of a civilized human race and one's soul. As such, it appears as part of that contract is to blather out a bunch of USSR communist type propaganda rambling that only his rightwing nut fools would listen to and believe. Instead of blathering Russian style propaganda, tRump should consider reciting U.S. Constitutional law, and in particular, the articles of impeachment and treason which are not propaganda. The block head idiot.

Trump Just Endorsed the USSR's Invasion of Afghanistan - The Atlantic

It is clear that tRump is a Russian prostitute and treasonous SOB and who's mission is to destroy democracy, economies, morality of a civilized human race. As such, it appear as part of that contract is to blather out a bunch of USSR communist rambling that only his rightwing nut fools would listen to and believe. Instead of blathering Russian style propaganda, tRump should consider reciting U.S. Constitutional law, and in particular,

tenor.gif

Yep.

A REPUBLICAN President just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

Yes, he really did. I shit you not. Putin's bitch actually said it.

One more proof the GOP is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

The pseudocons have been sounding like 1960s commsymp hippies for years now.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent?

I think if we jumped forward 20 years from now, we would find the Republican party to be indistinguishable from the Vietnam era Democratic party.

Draft Dodger Donnie has tipped the balance in that direction.

Yep.

A REPUBLICAN President just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

Yes, he really did. I shit you not. Putin's bitch actually said it.

One more proof the GOP is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

The pseudocons have been sounding like 1960s commsymp hippies for years now.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent?
At the time of Carter and Reagan I really didn't see our dog in the Soviet v. Mujahideen conflict. I thought the poor Afghans might actually be better off with soviet post-Stalinism since at least the application of terror was more or less rational. Blow up a road or school, they nuke the shit out of your entire village including women and children, and seed the remains with mines. Muhadidee: say the wrong prayer or be a woman asking for healthcare, they stone you or throw acid in your face.

But the soviets were in it to more or less make sure their southern "republics" were compliant.

War is irrational. But there's no difference morally between what Afghan and Yemen today. And Trumps all in for killing thousands of children there.

I think if we jumped forward 20 years from now, we would find the Republican party to be indistinguishable from the Vietnam era Democratic party.

Draft Dodger Donnie has tipped the balance in that direction.
Bingo. His "instincts" are not much different from Obama's unless there's an economy to loot.

Forum List

Back