Why is the media and the left silent about the Christian genocide going on ?

WHY ? because they're stinking republican 1 way hypocrites
LOL guys look.... ANOTHER LYING HYPOCRITE from the left. LOL claiming the west was quiet about the attack in New Zealand is BEYOND a LIE it is a fabrication so egregious one can not possible find a word to describe the level of deceit needed to claim it.
Deceit ?/ I DON"T RECALL......37 times
Be SPECIFIC and now tell us how many times Hillary said that when questioned and how many times Comey said it, Clapper, Holder and the rest.....
And hill and obama are free and clear of ALL the BULLSHIT thrown at them while HOW MANY trump people have been buried by that pos?
Again I REPEAT how many times did they say " I don't recall" and more IMPORTANTLY MORON what does it have to do with this thread?
not sure of what it has to do with the thread but it does show the scumbag you support is a sick pos as are most of his supporters like you,,, How would you like that AH watching your back in a war ??? Even though he ran like a fn chickenshit he always was

“The radical Christian Right calls for exclusion, cruelty and intolerance in the name of God. Its members do not commit evil for evil’s sake. They commit evil to make a better world. To attain this better world, they believe, some must suffer and be silenced, and at the end of time all those who oppose them must be destroyed. The worst suffering in human history has been carried out by those who preach such grand, utopian visions, those who seek to implant by force their narrow, particular version of goodness. This is true for all doctrines of personal salvation, from Christianity to ethnic nationalism to communism to fascism.

Dreams of a universal good create hells of persecution, suffering and slaughter. No human being could ever be virtuous enough to attain such dreams, and the Earth has swallowed millions of hapless victims in the vain pursuit of a new heaven and a new Earth. Ironically, it is idealism that leads radical fundamentalists to strip human beings of their dignity and their sanctity and turn them into abstractions.
Yet it is only by holding on to the sanctity of each individual, each human life, only by placing our faith in tiny, unheroic acts of compassion and kindness, that we survive as a community and as individual human beings. These small acts of kindness are deeply feared and subversive to these idealists.”

― Chris Hedges, American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War On America

As Tucker Carlson recently illustrates, the left truly seems to have a problem using the word Christianity in any context, much less in coming forward to condemn the genocide happening in the Middle East, Africa and parts of southern Asia. ( like the Sri Lanka attacks last week.)

Typically in a genocide, if the group you claim is committing genocide is dying at an exponentially far higher number, it’s not a genocide.

So according to YOU Muslims in these places are dying more then Christians?

LOL guys look.... ANOTHER LYING HYPOCRITE from the left. LOL claiming the west was quiet about the attack in New Zealand is BEYOND a LIE it is a fabrication so egregious one can not possible find a word to describe the level of deceit needed to claim it.
Deceit ?/ I DON"T RECALL......37 times
Be SPECIFIC and now tell us how many times Hillary said that when questioned and how many times Comey said it, Clapper, Holder and the rest.....
And hill and obama are free and clear of ALL the BULLSHIT thrown at them while HOW MANY trump people have been buried by that pos?
Again I REPEAT how many times did they say " I don't recall" and more IMPORTANTLY MORON what does it have to do with this thread?
not sure of what it has to do with the thread but it does show the scumbag you support is a sick pos as are most of his supporters like you,,, How would you like that AH watching your back in a war ??? Even though he ran like a fn chickenshit he always was
So you ADMIT you are trolling shall I report you to the Mods?

The Left is silent because this appalling Christian genocide that is happening worldwide doesn't go with their anti-Christian narrative.
Not true.
Here is a video I made in 2008.
and yes, that's my voice.
It was my kind who wanted Bush to protect the Christians which he refused to do.
He didn't want to "interfere".

Sadly, I was right about everything I put in the video.

The Left is silent because this appalling Christian genocide that is happening worldwide doesn't go with their anti-Christian narrative.
Not true.
Here is a video I made in 2008.
and yes, that's my voice.
It was my kind who wanted Bush to protect the Christians which he refused to do.
He didn't want to "interfere".

Sadly, I was right about everything I put in the video.

Nice video but it has nothing to do with this topic. We all know the reason the MSM and democrats use PC language when it comes to the Sri Lanka attack. Because they don't want to empower the right by giving credence to the notion that Christians are under attack anywhere in the world or that Islam represents a threat.

As Tucker Carlson recently illustrates, the left truly seems to have a problem using the word Christianity in any context, much less in coming forward to condemn the genocide happening in the Middle East, Africa and parts of southern Asia. ( like the Sri Lanka attacks last week.)

Christians slaughtered all over the globe
white people being slaughtered in south Africa even after zulu chiefs protest it must stop great white father is good

the totalitarian conformists whose values we all share as Americans are still looking for their girls

her balls itch.JPG

NAHHHHH they forgot about em in a week and we're onto the next # phony fake outrage

The Christian persecution we read about in Scripture and history books is not a thing of the past. It still exists. Today, in the 21st century, we are living in a time when persecution against Christian believers is the highest in modern history. According to Open Doors’ 2019 World Watch List—an in-depth investigative report focusing on global Christian persecution—persecution is increasing at an alarming rate. Research for the List indicates that each day, a staggering 11 Christians are killed for their faith in the top 50 countries ranked on the World Watch List.

Below, we look at the world’s 10 most dangerous places to be a Christian—countries where saying “yes” to following Jesus is truly a life-or-death decision.

11 Christians Killed Every Day for Their Decision to Follow Jesus - Open Doors USA
If republican throw another one into the fire,,,,,,start with scump

The heart of Leftism.

Read it and be appalled.

The Christian persecution we read about in Scripture and history books is not a thing of the past. It still exists. Today, in the 21st century, we are living in a time when persecution against Christian believers is the highest in modern history. According to Open Doors’ 2019 World Watch List—an in-depth investigative report focusing on global Christian persecution—persecution is increasing at an alarming rate. Research for the List indicates that each day, a staggering 11 Christians are killed for their faith in the top 50 countries ranked on the World Watch List.

Below, we look at the world’s 10 most dangerous places to be a Christian—countries where saying “yes” to following Jesus is truly a life-or-death decision.

11 Christians Killed Every Day for Their Decision to Follow Jesus - Open Doors USA
If republican throw another one into the fire,,,,,,start with scump

The heart of Leftism.

Read it and be appalled.
The entire point of the video I posted was to show that Republicans talk about Christianity but caused the death of most of the Christians in Iraq because Republicans started a war and then refused to protect them. I’m guessing because they were too brown but I’m not sure.

Forum List

Back