Why is the crime rate in Chicago always talked about if it's only happening in the GHETTO

I mean when I go to visit next year I am not going to the BAD AREAS so why do people say....."you going to Chicago?? I plan to be in the nice areas just like I am in philly. It's crime everyday here in philly but it;s only in the HOOD. And It's the same in Chicago

Why must the media talk about THUG NEWS????
Because the ghetto is located in Chicago.

Do you not know?
Oh I know. Fbj needs to know if fbj wants a change. Not all colored like living like dawgs.

Why do I need to know?
If you have to ask then you like the plantation.

I don't care about the ghetto
Well that makes two of us! Tell me darkie how does it feel to agree with me?

Darkie? reported thank. You

I mean when I go to visit next year I am not going to the BAD AREAS so why do people say....."you going to Chicago?? I plan to be in the nice areas just like I am in philly. It's crime everyday here in philly but it;s only in the HOOD. And It's the same in Chicago

No. It's not the same in Chicago.

Homicide Watch Chicago

I'm not going to the black areas of Chicago

Only the nice ones

Because the ghetto is located in Chicago.

But tourists don't go to the ghetto so why does it matter?

Homicide Watch Chicago

Only the nice ones
Wow! If I said that it would be called racist!

Homicide Watch Chicago

Only the nice ones

All black neighborhood have high crime

Homicide Watch Chicago

Only the nice ones

All black neighborhood have high crime
Yeah they do!

Homicide Watch Chicago

Only the nice ones

Oh, you don't have to go anywhere. As a rule, trouble comes straight to you

Forum List

Back