It (Stephen King) Remake: Fan-Fic?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This short-story fan-fic I wrote is in honor of the re-make of Stephen King's It, and it's about Pennywise (the demonic clown from the King horror-novel) confronting Shiva (Hindu god of destruction).

I wrote this fan-fic to draw attention to the interesting fact that King's writings reveal a special knack to illuminate the basic anti-social behaviors that create species-wide moral apathy --- something to consider for our modern 'Planet Hollywood' culture!

But this story is not meant to be sarcastic, and Trump is starting to grow on me...besides, soon Trump will no doubt reveal his shrewdness in commerce-based politics.

I can't wait for this re-make! The trailers look terrific!

====

Shiva decided to descend on Earth when he realized Pennywise (the demonic shape-shifting clown) had escaped from his prison in hell where Shiva placed him years ago. Pennywise was now interested in Sunni-Shia 'troubles' between Syria and Iran and what it meant to chemical warfare and turbulence regarding negotiations between Israel and Palestine (spearheaded by the commerce-conscious Trump Administration). Shiva wanted to make sure Pennywise did not release any kind of 'modernism poison' that would undermine America's efforts to secure peace between Muslims and Jews. Shiva knew Pennywise would create panic by making people think modern culture was too schizophrenic to deal with serious issues such as peace between religious sects!

Shiva found Pennywise making mischief near a power-plant in Lebanon and also near a petroleum station in Saudi Arabia. When Shiva asked Pennywise what his intentions were now that he had escaped from hell, Pennywise told him, "I'm interested in nuclear cataclysm and pure chemical folly!" Shiva immediately realized Pennywise wanted to drive a thorn into the heart of any American effort to heal Sunni-Shia schisms that destabilized the West's efforts to negotiate with Muslims regarding peace in Israel. Shiva wondered if Pennywise was the real Satan. Shiva also decided he had to be careful not to let political officers become too sensitive about the Sunni-Shiite hatred or else Pennywise would make people think peace was being hindered by basic instincts regarding the mischief and 'pageantry' behind terrorism.

Shiva looked over his notes and thought about the American media-personalities and celebrities who really impressed him --- Robin Williams, Tom Cruise, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Ross, Barbara Walters, Bob Knight, etc., etc. He wanted to make Americans feel that Pennywise would not undermine any global initiative to resolve serious troubles between Sunnis and Shiites which could potentially spark off World War III, a war which could only mean chemical warfare! Pennywise, meanwhile, was spreading tear-gas in Syria and Iran and sending anonymous notes to the press claiming the tear-gas was sent between Sunnis and Shiites quarrelling over who should hold authority in Israel-Palestine peace-talks --- President Trump or the United Nations! Shiva started spreading messages such as, "Americans have nothing to be ashamed of, since America boasts honorable characters who embrace the media (e.g., Don Imus) to endorse democratic Utopianism!"

Pennywise realized he was winning this little 'war,' when Shiva came up with a brilliant plan to send Pennywise's demonic mischievous soul straight back to the depths of hell. He would confront Pennywise and challenge him to decode the mystery of the Sunni-Shia conflict, and when Pennywise would be humbled by the sheer gravity of the purely human-related conflict, Shiva could tell him, "Human beings make their own worries and do not need the tinkering of immortal clowns!" The plan worked and Pennywise went reeling and back down into hell, but before he retreated, he cried out to Shiva and said, "Remember this great and mighty Shiva --- Sunnis believe power should be a community issue, while Shiites think power is an inheritance problem, so I've not lost completely, since I've tempted all Muslims to think about how modern commerce-obsessed humanity is blind-sided by selfishness!" Nevertheless, Shiva was relieved thinking that his brilliant argument at least temporarily deterred any devastating move towards outright chemical warfare in the Middle East. Shiva muttered to himself, "Pennywise is a real pirate (if not Satan himself)!"

====

clown1.jpg

Forum List

Back