Why is the CDC still in business?

They’re number one job since they begin was to prepare the nation for a pandemic. They’ve failed miserably, yet not a word of criticism in the MSM or by our politicians. Statists are failures.

Within hours of receiving WHO guidance on January 13, scientists in Thailand began deploying a COVID-19 test, as the Washington Post recently recounted; it took the CDC 46 days to produce one that worked. By March 1, South Korea was administering 11,000 tests per day, a rapidly growing figure; in the U.S., a country about seven times larger, the number was 183. Early, low-end estimates suggested500,000 to 700,000 tests each day were necessary to slow the spread of the disease, and high-end estimates ran to 3 million per day; the U.S. didn’t reach 700,000 daily tests until mid-June, and still hasn’t reached that threshold of 3 million per day.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/americas-vaccine-rollout-disaster.html
that people don't follow the CDC recommendations is hardly the CDC's fault
LOL.
riveting response

They’re number one job since they begin was to prepare the nation for a pandemic. They’ve failed miserably, yet not a word of criticism in the MSM or by our politicians. Statists are failures.

Within hours of receiving WHO guidance on January 13, scientists in Thailand began deploying a COVID-19 test, as the Washington Post recently recounted; it took the CDC 46 days to produce one that worked. By March 1, South Korea was administering 11,000 tests per day, a rapidly growing figure; in the U.S., a country about seven times larger, the number was 183. Early, low-end estimates suggested500,000 to 700,000 tests each day were necessary to slow the spread of the disease, and high-end estimates ran to 3 million per day; the U.S. didn’t reach 700,000 daily tests until mid-June, and still hasn’t reached that threshold of 3 million per day.
LOL.
riveting response
Sorry, but I don’t suffer statist fools well.

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

it is not the purview of the CDC to produce vaccines or provide medical supplies.

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

it is not the purview of the CDC to produce vaccines or provide medical supplies.
Did I state anywhere in this thread that was the purview of the CDC? You’re making absurd assumptions. Please stop.

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

Did I state anywhere in this thread that was the purview of the CDC? You’re making absurd assumptions. Please stop.
the CDC does not have the responsibility of preparing the country for anything.

It is a research and information agency.

That is all it ever has been.

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

Now you’re lying. Why?

The CDC’s main job is disease prevention and stopping a pandemic tops the list. They’ve been given trillions of dollars by the American people to do this, since their inception in 1946. Stop making excuses for a failed government agency.

not sure who was wrong more, the CDC or Dr Fraud?

not sure who was wrong more, the CDC or Dr Fraud?
That’s right. Both were wrong repeatedly, yet the MSM still promotes them as experts to the American people. One would think all Americans would see the scam by now.

Answer your own OP.

Thank you for reiterating the op.
Your comment to your OP was grossly inadequate. Hardly an answer which is why I commented.

It should be painfully obvious to you that the CDC was politicized by DJT. His disastrous response to Covid-19 and its economic fallout should be proof enough for you of that.
Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count
That’s absurd. You guys will never tire of blaming Don for everything. You’re fucking nuts.

A simple link with info. And you deny the obvious facts.

DJT played you.

Hope ya'll aren't contributing to his PAC.
Not everything is about Don. I know you think him an evil God capable of controlling the world. He’s not that smart.
Don't even presume to think what I know.

"That’s absurd. You guys will never tire of blaming Don for everything. You’re fucking nuts."

I'm not nuts. I blame DJT for fucking up the Covid response in the USA and the subsequent economic fallout. 50 states and 50 responses. That's Nuts. And what do WE have to show for this 4 year fiasco is a Cheap Gold Gilded Barking Dog playing golf in Mar-a Lago.

There is a lot to blame Don for but claiming he somehow got control of the CDC and turned it into a failed agency in less than four years, is magical thinking.
No it is not. A shit load can happen in 4 years. Just look at the Covid stats. Man, you Trump Bots are really fucking stupid. Keep giving your Andrew Jackons to that piece of shits PAC.

Answer your own OP.

Your comment to your OP was grossly inadequate. Hardly an answer which is why I commented.

It should be painfully obvious to you that the CDC was politicized by DJT. His disastrous response to Covid-19 and its economic fallout should be proof enough for you of that.
That’s absurd. You guys will never tire of blaming Don for everything. You’re fucking nuts.

DJT played you.

Not everything is about Don. I know you think him an evil God capable of controlling the world. He’s not that smart.

"That’s absurd. You guys will never tire of blaming Don for everything. You’re fucking nuts."

I'm not nuts. I blame DJT for fucking up the Covid response in the USA and the subsequent economic fallout. 50 states and 50 responses. That's Nuts. And what do WE have to show for this 4 year fiasco is a Cheap Gold Gilded Barking Dog playing golf in Mar-a Lago.

There is a lot to blame Don for but claiming he somehow got control of the CDC and turned it into a failed agency in less than four years, is magical thinking.
No it is not. A shit load can happen in 4 years. Just look at the Covid stats. Man, you Trump Bots are really fucking stupid. Keep giving your Andrew Jackons to that piece of shits PAC.

You’ve got some nerve calling me stupid, when you believe the Covid stats put out by a notorious lying media and government.

Shame...shame!!!

Answer your own OP.

DJT played you.

You’ve got some nerve calling me stupid, when you believe the Covid stats put out by a notorious lying media and government.

Shame...shame!!!
No shame. Truth. Deal with it.

Answer your own OP.

DJT played you.

Shame...shame!!!
No shame. Truth. Deal with it.

I can’t. I really dislike it when Americans CHOSE to believe lies.

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

Now you’re lying. Why?

The CDC’s main job is disease prevention and stopping a pandemic tops the list. They’ve been given trillions of dollars by the American people to do this, since their inception in 1946. Stop making excuses for a failed government agency.
trillions yeah right.

maybe if the CDC existed for a thousand years

and just how do you think a pandemic is stopped? By research and getting that research out to the public agencies that are the ones to actually do the response.

The CDC does not have the staff to respond to a nationwide event and never did

LOL.
riveting response
I'm not statist

Now you’re lying. Why?

trillions yeah right.

maybe if the CDC existed for a thousand years

and just how do you think a pandemic is stopped? By research and getting that research out to the public agencies that are the ones to actually do the response.

The CDC does not have the staff to respond to a nationwide event and never did
Yeahmany billions then.

It’s top job is to protect the nation from a pandemic since 1946. One would think they would know what to do, but they failed. Time to eliminate the CDC,but we all know government agencies never get eliminated no matter how bad they are.

Trump has done what he can to destroy the CDC and WHO

He knows more than the Doctors
CDC is an inept waste of billions $$$$---WHO is just completely corrupt- We could only hope that Trump had gotten rid of both of them.

Forum List

Back