Why is polygamy wrong?

Well, they are designed to reproduce at that age.

But that's another topic. There are certainly enough ways to avoid pregnancy and taking the stigma out of sex for girls would do a lot for their self-esteem.

Though, I'm pretty sure that is happening anyway.

at least the might not think they had gold in their panties !

Well, they are designed to reproduce at that age.

But that's another topic. There are certainly enough ways to avoid pregnancy and taking the stigma out of sex for girls would do a lot for their self-esteem.

Though, I'm pretty sure that is happening anyway.

Ok, I'm confused. Why should there be no stigma for 13 year old girls having sex with older men outside of marriage...but men who marry those same girls and have sex with them are SEX OFFENDERS?

I'd think if having sex with a 13 year old makes a person a sex offender, 13 year olds should be actively DISCOURAGED from having sex!

Ok, I'm confused. Why should there be no stigma for 13 year old girls having sex with older men outside of marriage...but men who marry those same girls and have sex with them are SEX OFFENDERS?

I'd think if having sex with a 13 year old makes a person a sex offender, 13 year olds should be actively DISCOURAGED from having sex!
Society dictates you have it one way or another. You either stigmatize sex or you don't. Our society has a lot of sexual taboos. Do away with all of them or make them all the same for everyone. It really doesn't matter which, people only get traumatized by socially unacceptable behavior.

Heck, I'm too busy to explain it right now.

I think Polygamy should be legal. In most states you have to be 18 to get married, or have a parents consent. If your religion believes in Polygamy and your at the legal age for marriage and want to I think it should be allowed. What happens out here is that alot of the wives have 7 or 8 kids and because they are not married (legally) they qualify for state assistance, medicaid and all sorts of government assistance.

Forum List

Back